Gen's Diary...

Gen

Normal
Good morning all... I'm back on CD SS as of this morning... I really feel like I'm in the zone today... had been feeling quite **** for a while... just food wise so feel good so far today... i think ya know when the time is right????

anyways... shame of all shames i weighed in this morning at 14st 13lb... thank god i didn't let it get to 15st... so here goes...

i just wanted to start this off and i'm gonna be back laters with more... there is so much i need and want to sort out and get off my chest this year so this is my year!!!

back later

love

Gen xxx

Welcome back to CD SS-ing Gen .... there are quite a few of us re-starters after the Xmas/New Yr celebrations!!!

Good luck with day1 ... and you'll soon be in ketosis and happy!

ah cheers guys... i feel better already... its defo all in the head!!!!

just having the second half of my peanut bar...

thanks for popping by...

love

gen xxx

Good luck today Gen :)

Think there's lots of us new starters about this week...lol

Amanda
xx

HIya Gen! :)

I'm restarting and on day 2 today. I feel in the zone after weeks of faffing around - it helps that my happy pills have kicked in again though!! (stupidly came off them cos i thought i was better!)

Anyhow, good luck with SSing and keep strong. I'm with ya all the way. xx

HIya Gen! :)

I'm restarting and on day 2 today. I feel in the zone after weeks of faffing around - it helps that my happy pills have kicked in again though!! (stupidly came off them cos i thought i was better!)

Anyhow, good luck with SSing and keep strong. I'm with ya all the way. xx

Hiya... well done on getting to day 2... once i get past day 1 i'll be laughing!!!

thanks for the support

love

Gen xx

ok so... half way through day one... and I'm hungry... hasn't even crossed my mind to give in so i'm well chuffed with that!!! I'm drinking tea like its going out of fashion and glugging the water too!!!

I'm really gonna use this diary to get my head straight now... quite a bit happened over xmas that to be honest I thought I was over.. but me being nearly back to my old size really brought back a few issues....

2007 is gonna be my year... and i'm gonna do everything in my power to get it right!!!

This year I am 30... 20th June to be exact... and I really do want to be at goal for that date, which is totally possible!!!

I'm a much nicer person, or I was a much nicer person, when I was slimmer and I know it shouldn't change me but it did.... I have become more jealous cos of gaining back the weight by that I mean jealous of attention other people get (i have always been jealous but when I lost the weight i changed a lot). I have become less outgoing. Don't really get excited about going out whereas before when I had all the lovely clothes I loved getting ready and going out....

I have a date on Saturday night with a nice guy... I have had a few dates, all of who wanted to see me again, that sounds big headed but its not meant to be... see i do a very good lovely... which mostly i am (sounds big headed again but not meant to be) but i want far too much too soon, i don't mean marriage or anything just attention from someone i haven't even met yet.... the last guy i met i totally scared him off, even tho i know now he wasn't for me and to a big degree wasn't able to give me or anyone any attention but i basically didn't want to let him go and would have settled for anything??????????????? WTF..........

anyway with this guy i'm learning from my mistakes and taking it very slow... already he is looking forward to meeting me and i'm being lovely (see above) but i just need to hold onto the reigns if we do hit it off and not get carried away..... i'm just far too needy and i hate that about me!!!

ramble over for now... as i said i'm really gonna use this diary to get stuff off my chest and ya know what feel better already!!!

love

Gen xx

Ramble away Gen!

You sound very much like me ... I get very intense very quickly ... and it does scare some guys off - but if it's the right one, at the right time - nothing will scare him away - so be your lovely self!

Looking forward to more ramblings ....

Ramble away Gen!

You sound very much like me ... I get very intense very quickly ... and it does scare some guys off - but if it's the right one, at the right time - nothing will scare him away - so be your lovely self!

Looking forward to more ramblings ....

ya know what berverly thats what i think... if he is right then nothing will stop him but i think maybe i should meet them first :eek: :eek: :eek:

thanks for your post... feeling a bit emotional and thinking far too much today!!!

love

Gen xxx

Gen, just wanted to wish the very best for 2007 and I know you can do it:)

Love Mini xxx

Cheers guys its great to have such brill support!!! I know I can do this...

love

Gen xx

Hiya Gen,

GOOD LUCK!!!

I did my day one yesterday, successfully, only to find my packs are out of date! :eek: oops! Now I have to wait till I find a cdc.

You seem like your head is in the right place now so stay with it :D :D

Keep writing everything down... there are lots of great people on here to keep you motivated

Good luck again:)

Hello darling

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK with your re-start.... You CAN do it!!! We both can!!!!

Stick with it, there is no doubt about it it will be hard as Feck BUT stick with it cos the rewards are soooo worth it - more than worth it in fact!!!

Luv

Hi Gen,

Hope your first day has gone well, 1 step closer to what we all really want, to be slimmer.....

Hi Gen

Loads of luck with your restart - I am sure it will go really well for you - your mind seems to be in the right place.

I know exactly what you mean about feeling jealous - I find myself feeling exactly the same. Hang in there and very soon you will be feeling better about yourself.

Take care.

Tasha

Back