Gen's Final Diary...Day 19.. Kinda!!?! - cos i'm worth it!!

Hey Gen, loving the new ticker!
How are you getting on? Looking forward to tomorrow's celebrations?! Have a glass of water for me!!:p

Hey... thanks loving the ticker meself... very oirish ha ha

i'm getting on grand... and you???

ah yeah will head out in town for a few waters :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: would love to be going on the piss but sure i want to be skinny more :D :D :D

you at anything nice for the weekend???

love

Well day 12 dawns.... had a few struggles with the oul CB last night but i won yay... they weren't major struggles but struggles all the same... i just wanted some chicken, brocolli and mushrooms stirfried.... i was scouring my CD book to see what plan that would be... drooling ha ha ha

anyways went home got into my tracksuit and went to curves so enjoyed that again... although there were two girls i went to primary school with there ... i think that always makes it awkward for me anyway... they weren't my friends as such but i knew them... i do never know what to say to people like that so just exchanged a few smiles... ah well its only for 30 minutes so i survived!!!

before i forget i had a dream about the dublin meet and meeting all of you guys... it was weird... yis were all a pack of kind of hippies and real weird people and we were in a pub and out loud people in the group were reading aloud their weight loss journey and singing songs about it and clapping for everyone ... i was mortified ha ha my ex was in the dream too as was my friends little boy who is 5 now... but he was a baby in the dream.... very strange!!!

mini was in the dream too and i have met mini so know what she looks like but by god this was not the mini i met....

might have to take me name off the Dublin meet list... just in case :D :D :D :D

i didn't eat last night but my treat was to weigh myself this morning so i did that and was happy enough... not gonna say my loss until Monday, well tuesday cos i won't be here on Monday!!!

Busy enough weekend... on a half day today... getting my hair done... babysitting the above 5 year old tonight for the night... he is a pleasure so don't mind at all... tomorrow is paddys day so meeting some friends in town for a few waters... going down the country with my mam on sunday to visit her sister... then i think i'll relax on Monday... maybe paint or something... not art ya see, the bathroom or something... keep me busy...

i do think this weekend is gonna be tough-ish food wise... but i think if i do break it, it will be chicken and some veg... haven't had any real cravings for crap which is good!!!

anyway hope everyone has a lovely weekend!!!

love

welll done gen,
your dream sounds like fun ;)
glad u got through last night ok, WEN u get through the weekend we'll be on 2 weeks !! you can do it gal, try to stayy SS, we did it last weekend we can keep doing it! your half way to target already i see from your ticker! (well wen u had it up yesterday)

looking forward to catching up on tuesday! hopefully we'll both be down a few more pounds...... i can feel the inches goin round the blubber belly

hope you have a nice day

and good luck for your busy weekend

lots of love and lots n lots of support

tara xxx

welll done gen,
your dream sounds like fun ;)
glad u got through last night ok, WEN u get through the weekend we'll be on 2 weeks !! you can do it gal, try to stayy SS, we did it last weekend we can keep doing it! your half way to target already i see from your ticker! (well wen u had it up yesterday)

looking forward to catching up on tuesday! hopefully we'll both be down a few more pounds...... i can feel the inches goin round the blubber belly

hope you have a nice day

and good luck for your busy weekend

lots of love and lots n lots of support

tara xxx

Ah thanks Tara... you are so right we did get through last weekend!!! thanks for the support...

I am only half way to my first goal.... don't be fooled by that hun... i have another 4 stone or so to go after that!!!

hope you have a lovely weekend too hun

love

Hiya

Wow get u!!! Not only did u not succumb to the old CB last night, u went to curves AND u've lost more weight!!! Well done u!!!
The dream sounds very weird, but I think it's all about the head clearing itself out - which is quite cathartic even if weird lol!!

Hope the babysitting goes well, and if I don't speak to u before ur return on Tues, have a fab fab weekend hun!!

Much love, chelle xx

Hiya

Wow get u!!! Not only did u not succumb to the old CB last night, u went to curves AND u've lost more weight!!! Well done u!!!
The dream sounds very weird, but I think it's all about the head clearing itself out - which is quite cathartic even if weird lol!!

Hope the babysitting goes well, and if I don't speak to u before ur return on Tues, have a fab fab weekend hun!!

Much love, chelle xx

Ah thanks hun... i'm outta here at 12:30 if possible.... can't wait... i have itchy feet now!!!

hope you have a lovely weekend...

love

Have a lovely weekend and a happy St. Paddy's Day:D

Love Mini xxx

fetch.dll

I like analysing dreams but that one has me stumped!

Well done on keeping going and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hope ya had a cracking weekend.....:D :D

Happy St. Patricks Day
Shona St. Padraigs Duit

Hi Gen,

have a great weekend. Getting into Paddy's theme lol. You're doing great hon keep it up.

:D :D :D

Hey Gen,

Hope you had a fab weekend!:D :D

How is the diet goin? Keep going, you're doing great girl!!!

With love xx

Day 16 ..... Kinda

Hey guys... thanks for all ur support... just spent to morning catching up on my subscribed threads... bloody work always gets in the way ha ha

Well... Day 16... kinda :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ok so there are a few bits and pieces i want to get down here today....

1. In future when my body craves chicken, mushrooms and brocolli... i'm going to let it have it...

I had been craving this for a few days and didn't have it... then it escalated into me having wine and chinese and crisps on friday night... got a healthy ish chinese and could only drink one glass of wine... just had to have it!!! I do think if i had have made arrangements to have the above craved food this wouldn't have happened... not saying if i crave it everyday i'll have it... but i had gone 12 days with no food so that would not have hurt at all!

2. Food defo fills an emotional void in my life...

it became very evident over the weekend... it was a long weekend here and i did very very little... although i stuck to ss during the day it was my plan to have food and some wine at night which i did...

i'm not sure if it is a void that i need to work on or is it just a habit because i did have a void that i have now mended and now i just need to work on breaking the habit, if that makes any sense :confused: :confused: :confused: anyway i'm going to my therapist on thursday so i'll explore that one...

3. I need to get a life.... :D :D :D

I need to fill my time with stuff I like doing and i need to push myself to doing this... I'm in a kind of hibernation at the moment cos i've no clothes for going out in and i don't like going out in the ones that 'fit' me....

The good weather and bright evenings will help with this so roll on the clocks going back!!!

4. I get excited when i know i am either going to get food or know i'm getting food... how very odd!!!

So I have put on 4lb over the weekend... believe me could have been worse... but on the up side i have lost in total 9lb since i started which i'm happy about... looking at the positives here!!!

Other positives are...

- I went to curves 3 times last week and enjoyed it and plan on doing that again this week
- I went out for a walk last week also
- I'm still seeing my therapist and i do think this is going to help me sort my long term life out!!

ok i think that is it..... says you all... its enough ha ha

I am ss'ing today... little bit iffy about it but i'll get there!!!

thanks for reading and for all your support!!

love

Hi Gen

Glad to see you back after the long weekend. Found this post really interesting and would like to ask when you got into my head *lol*!

ok so there are a few bits and pieces i want to get down here today....

1. In future when my body craves chicken, mushrooms and brocolli... i'm going to let it have it...

I had been craving this for a few days and didn't have it... then it escalated into me having wine and chinese and crisps on friday night... got a healthy ish chinese and could only drink one glass of wine... just had to have it!!! I do think if i had have made arrangements to have the above craved food this wouldn't have happened... not saying if i crave it everyday i'll have it... but i had gone 12 days with no food so that would not have hurt at all!

Sometimes it is easier to look back with hindsight and guess what you would have done. If you know you have to have it then damage limitation is often the way forward, but at least you are not beating yourself up about it. (Says she who's just stuffed her face from the chippy :( ).

2. Food defo fills an emotional void in my life...

it became very evident over the weekend... it was a long weekend here and i did very very little... although i stuck to ss during the day it was my plan to have food and some wine at night which i did...

i'm not sure if it is a void that i need to work on or is it just a habit because i did have a void that i have now mended and now i just need to work on breaking the habit, if that makes any sense :confused: :confused: :confused: anyway i'm going to my therapist on thursday so i'll explore that one...

I always found that emotional voids made me eat more. BUT habit is a major player in my life too, for example last night I came home from work and my habit is to eat immediately - just because I always have done. Wasn't hungry (even though I was on day 1) but hometime=eating time. Habit breaker needed. Have printed some thought record sheets and put them in front of the fridge for when I go home tonight! Glad you are going to explore this with the therapist.

3. I need to get a life.... :D :D :D

I need to fill my time with stuff I like doing and i need to push myself to doing this... I'm in a kind of hibernation at the moment cos i've no clothes for going out in and i don't like going out in the ones that 'fit' me....

The good weather and bright evenings will help with this so roll on the clocks going back!!!

I totally agree about filling your time. When I'm bored or lonely I eat (food is my only friend you know! *lol*). Have recently upped my social life and that brings it's own problems too - want to be "normal" as it is hard to explain SSing to other people. It's a fine balance and I haven't sussed it yet either!

4. I get excited when i know i am either going to get food or know i'm getting food... how very odd!!!

Yep me too, it's almost like having a treat and allowing yourself to pamper yourself. It's like a way to be nice to yourself when no-one else is!

So I have put on 4lb over the weekend... believe me could have been worse... but on the up side i have lost in total 9lb since i started which i'm happy about... looking at the positives here!!!

Other positives are...

- I went to curves 3 times last week and enjoyed it and plan on doing that again this week
- I went out for a walk last week also
- I'm still seeing my therapist and i do think this is going to help me sort my long term life out!!

ok i think that is it..... says you all... its enough ha ha

I am ss'ing today... little bit iffy about it but i'll get there!!!

thanks for reading and for all your support!!

love

I'm glad you ended your post on a positive note because that's what you need to focus on. Even your self analysing is quite positive and you can get back on track.

Sending you much love as always.

hey gen gens,

glad to hear ur bak on track today,
i had a bad weekend also, ate on mothers day with my family, and been stuffn my face as punishment ever since. i am so silly and i cant believe i repeated same mistakes i always do. but on the plus side, that was the furthest i have came ss'ing for a long long long time and i kno i can do it again......

weighed myself today, i have put on 9lbs !! in three days!! i am hopeing that 9lbs will be off again in another 3 days.....
overall i have lost 7.6lbs since starting so i guess i am happy about that.
starting ss'ing again from now onwards tho, it was really nice to read your post,
hope your day is going well and talk to you soon......
lots of love n support
tara xx

Hi Gen

Glad to see you back after the long weekend. Found this post really interesting and would like to ask when you got into my head *lol*!

I'm glad you ended your post on a positive note because that's what you need to focus on. Even your self analysing is quite positive and you can get back on track.

Sending you much love as always.

Hiya Sarah... thanks for your support as always... bit stuck for words at the moment cos my Chatterbox is just taking the piss :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

love always

hey gen gens,

glad to hear ur bak on track today,
i had a bad weekend also, ate on mothers day with my family, and been stuffn my face as punishment ever since. i am so silly and i cant believe i repeated same mistakes i always do. but on the plus side, that was the furthest i have came ss'ing for a long long long time and i kno i can do it again......

weighed myself today, i have put on 9lbs !! in three days!! i am hopeing that 9lbs will be off again in another 3 days.....
overall i have lost 7.6lbs since starting so i guess i am happy about that.
starting ss'ing again from now onwards tho, it was really nice to read your post,
hope your day is going well and talk to you soon......
lots of love n support
tara xx

Hiya Tara... how weird we both fell at the same hurdle... :eek: :eek: :eek:

you will get back on track.. you are doing so well just give urself a bit of time and DO NOT beat urself up about it... its gone, its over nothing can change it but you can change the future...

remember bikinis and girlie holidays :D :D

love

Well its Day 17... kinda....

yesterday wasn't ss 100% but wasn't too bad either.... at the moment i'm trying to get through most of the day ss'ing cos i think if i start the day with food that will be it i'll be gone again for months.... its working so far!!

i weighed in at 15st 6 again this morning so happy with that... although my good mood from last week is slipping a bit so i know what i have to do.....

i think i'm going to set up more goals on my ticker... just to give me a bit of perspective!!!

love

Back