Gen's Final Diary...Day 19.. Kinda!!?! - cos i'm worth it!!

Well its Day 17... kinda....

yesterday wasn't ss 100% but wasn't too bad either.... at the moment i'm trying to get through most of the day ss'ing cos i think if i start the day with food that will be it i'll be gone again for months.... its working so far!!

i weighed in at 15st 6 again this morning so happy with that... although my good mood from last week is slipping a bit so i know what i have to do.....

i think i'm going to set up more goals on my ticker... just to give me a bit of perspective!!!

love

Good Luck with your goal setting Gen, and well done for really managing your thoughts, am v impressed.

Thanks for your support earlier too xxxxx

Good Luck with your goal setting Gen, and well done for really managing your thoughts, am v impressed.

Thanks for your support earlier too xxxxx

ah cheers chick for your support much appreciated... i'm at the moment arguing with my CB... not too much but i need to get a hold over her!!!

ur welcome for the support hun... hope you are feeling a wee bit better this afternoon!

love

soooooooooooooo pissed off with myself AGAIN!!!

my emotions are running riot on me at the moment.... am all over the shop... what a difference a week makes eh!!!!

have an appointment with my therapist later which i cancelled cos i was so pissed off :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but uncancelled cos thats what she is there for ha ha

god am i ever going to learn????

i could actually moan for ireland today really really could..... soooooooooooooooooooooooo pisssssssssssseeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddddd offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gen - sorry you are having a bad time at the moment. Me too - not on SS properly at all. Moan for ireland??? - you go girl! If it makes you feel better do so .....

Take care - lots of (((hugs)))

Gen - sorry you are having a bad time at the moment. Me too - not on SS properly at all. Moan for ireland??? - you go girl! If it makes you feel better do so .....

Take care - lots of (((hugs)))

ah chick thanks a million for the hugs... i'd love someone to come and hug me to death right now... well maybe not to death but big hugs ha ha

i'm not changing my ticker or my thread title cos i'm gonna do this..... the last few days i've been grand not eating during the day but today wanted chipper and had chipper.... felt so bloated after it... yuk yuk yuk!!!

going to my therapist later to annoy the bejaysus outta her ha ha

thanks for your kind words chick...

how are you my darling you have been badly missed :D :D

love

Aaah hun, you poor thing!!

The chatterbox is an evil ***** and you need to kill her!! he hee

As for pissing your therapist off... moan away! that's what she's paid for!!

This diet is so hard, and you really have to have your head in the right place to succeed. You've done so well so far- flippin paddys weekend just got in the way!!:banghead:

The key is to see every day as a fresh start. You're doing the right thing by not eating in the morning, and who knows, maybe tomorrow will be the day you don't eat in the afternoon either!

We're all here for you, and know what you're going through :grouphugg:

Much love xxx

Ok so... i've decided to stop being a moany git... and take the control back!!!!

I've adjusted my ticker thingy and am getting back on track from tomorrow....

I WANT TO BE SLIM FOR :

- MY 30TH BIRTHDAY IN JUNE
- MY HOLIDAYS IN AUGUST
- MY OVERALL HAPPINESS
- SO I CAN SHOP IN ALL THE NICE SHOPS

What I need to remember is this.... once on this diet a couple of weeks I will start to feel great again.... I will not feel this bloated the whole way through the journey... just for a week or so and then i'll be dropping sizes every few weeks!!!!

I want to do this sooooooooooooo much!!!

love

Aaah hun, you poor thing!!

The chatterbox is an evil ***** and you need to kill her!! he hee

As for pissing your therapist off... moan away! that's what she's paid for!!

This diet is so hard, and you really have to have your head in the right place to succeed. You've done so well so far- flippin paddys weekend just got in the way!!:banghead:

The key is to see every day as a fresh start. You're doing the right thing by not eating in the morning, and who knows, maybe tomorrow will be the day you don't eat in the afternoon either!

We're all here for you, and know what you're going through :grouphugg:

Much love xxx

Thanks for that chick... ya know what if I had have had a howl of a weekend paddys weekend i wouldn't be quite as pissed off but i did nothing :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cry:

thanks for your support... just posted about the new me... from tomorrow!!!

I see you are doing brill... delighted for ya hun :D :D

love

The depth of your want to do this is sounding out loud and clear.

It can and will overcome the bits of you that find it hard.

Glad you're still going to your therapist- I bet some of the most productive sessions can come when you feel crappest

(as it happens i've just started with a therapist today. I think it'll take a while before I can get to the point of expressing full on feelings- but going there while feeling specially crap I would see as a brilliant opportunity!)

All the best

Kate xxx

The depth of your want to do this is sounding out loud and clear.

It can and will overcome the bits of you that find it hard.

Glad you're still going to your therapist- I bet some of the most productive sessions can come when you feel crappest

(as it happens i've just started with a therapist today. I think it'll take a while before I can get to the point of expressing full on feelings- but going there while feeling specially crap I would see as a brilliant opportunity!)

All the best

Kate xxx

Thank you Kate for that... I really hope your therapist helps and all i can say to you is to be totally honest as quick as you can... i know its hard but when you just blurt out whats hurting you so much then you can start to deal with it properly... believe me that is coming from experience!!!

lots of love and good luck with your therapy!

Hey all... well feeling a lot lot better today... went to my therapist last night and am soooooo glad I did... it was exactly what I needed.

well it looks like i don't think i'm worth anything so therefore i sabotage every thing i try or even don't try to do because i've put myself off doing something before even trying...

some examples.....

Diet ----- Constantly restarting when I do really want to get slim

Men ---- being too needy so pushing them away

Exercise ----- coming up with a million excuses why i should just lie on the sofa instead even tho i like exercising and love the buzz from it...

Meeting friends/enjoying myself --- don't do it as often as i should cos i don't have the body i so crave so therefore i don't feel good enough to....

deep breath............. eeekkkk that was fairly deep for a friday morning :D :D :D

so here i am after my therapy last night vowing to start to feel my worth... i'm taking it very slowly and gonna start by picking 3 things a day that i am going to do because i am worth it... i sound like that add for shampoo ha ha

i'm having a day off any diet today cos i just want to get my head around the worth it thing today and failing on the diet today would be slightly counter productive... so thats what i decided to do and i will give it a bash tomorrow!!!

So today my 3 things are...

- Visit one friend this evening
- Have a bath tonight
- Enjoy whatever food I eat today

and all because i'm worth it... (the men in the white coats will be here for me asap :D :D :D )

just needed to get that down...

Thanks for reading

love

Hi Gen

Well that's 2 of us sounding more positive! I'm on top of the world today!

Got my session with my counsellor today at 2.30pm. Might as well be happy now coz I might be a blubbering wreck afterwards! Was in tears in my session but it was so worth it (coz we are worth it *lol*).

Enjoy your day today, just chill and go with the flow. Enjoy your food and make sure that you pamper yourself. Thinking of ya chick!!!

Much love as always.

Hi Gen

Well that's 2 of us sounding more positive! I'm on top of the world today!

Got my session with my counsellor today at 2.30pm. Might as well be happy now coz I might be a blubbering wreck afterwards! Was in tears in my session but it was so worth it (coz we are worth it *lol*).

Enjoy your day today, just chill and go with the flow. Enjoy your food and make sure that you pamper yourself. Thinking of ya chick!!!

Much love as always.

Thanks Sarah... enjoy every minute of ur counselling later... and yeah blub away but it is a blub you will feel better after!!!

the more i get to know you the more i wonder were we separated at birth :D :D :D :D

have a lovely weekend chick and thank you for your support

love

Hi Gen,

Hows your weekend been? I hope that it was good!!!

Hey, I don't think that we are too far off each other in our amounts to lose, so I wondered if you fancied joining me in a (100 days Lighter Life Stylee) personal challenge? I know that we are both persistent CD restarters, but I've decided to try a new approach and instead of counting up to
100 (as I never get past 6!) I've decided to count down from 100 (as it sounds better as you get further along the journey, when the days remaining are getting smaller). The goal is to try and be 100% (well my type of 100% which includes alcohol) in the next 100 days and try and get either very near or to goal.

I figured that 100 days is 3rd July, so that will be just about perfect to be 3 or 4 or 5 stone lighter for summer. Are you up for it? My intention is to then end with CD forever!!! (well, I can hope).

Hi Gen,

Hows your weekend been? I hope that it was good!!!

Hey, I don't think that we are too far off each other in our amounts to lose, so I wondered if you fancied joining me in a (100 days Lighter Life Stylee) personal challenge? I know that we are both persistent CD restarters, but I've decided to try a new approach and instead of counting up to
100 (as I never get past 6!) I've decided to count down from 100 (as it sounds better as you get further along the journey, when the days remaining are getting smaller). The goal is to try and be 100% (well my type of 100% which includes alcohol) in the next 100 days and try and get either very near or to goal.

I figured that 100 days is 3rd July, so that will be just about perfect to be 3 or 4 or 5 stone lighter for summer. Are you up for it? My intention is to then end with CD forever!!! (well, I can hope).

Girl that sounds like a fab plan!!!! I'll be in touch later!!!

Back