Gen's Final Diary...Day 19.. Kinda!!?! - cos i'm worth it!!

Hiya Gen,
Good for you i am exactly the same never make the effort unless its a good diet day ! :rolleyes:

I have just been told by the doctor i am free to ss again dont know how i feel about it yet she said it's ok as long as i do it properly hmmmmm now thats where the problems start "properly" dont know if i can remember that far back ! ;)

Hope all your days are good days hunny love a Julie xxx :D

oooooo Julie... what are ya gonna do??? Its mad I bet if the doctor had have said you couldn't ya would have been raging ha ha

Well honey you know where I am and I really think I'm getting there slowly!! Day 1 here I come tomorrow....

love

Gen xxx

Changes I made today....

Ok they are only small changes but I'm hoping are the way forward for me....

1. Got up ten minutes earlier and did some breathing exercises, put make up on and did hair nice... rather than just tying it back.
2. I won't be home this evening and took the decision NOT to tape the soaps... if I'm in I'll watch them if not I won't... They just consume too much precious time. I stopped taping them if I wasn't in ages ago and it was so liberating and then either just watched when I was in or at the weekends.
3. I'm going to a meeting with a lady tonight about some volunteering with Teen Line which is a phone line service for Teens in crisis in Ireland... Not fully sure what its about but will later.
4. Spoke to a Life Coach and got a handle on what she does and found it very interesting. I have already signed up to do 6 weeks counselling with another counsellor but depending on that goes I will either continue with that for a while or else transfer to the Life Coach.

For once I actually think the 6 weeks with the counsellor will be enough. I would have always thought before that it wouldn't have been but I reckon I'll sort everything out up to that and then do some Life Coaching to determine where exactly I want my life to go.. career, relationships etc etc... I'm actually quite excited about the changes!!!

Now if only I could incorporate SS'ing into this I'll be sorted :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I will do it tho... I know I will!!!

That rant was purely just to jot down my successess for today which I think are cool going on what I have achieved in the last couple of months... NOTHING ha ha

love

Gen xx

hiya missus... well ya have my number now hun so ya know where i am if ya wanna text me from ur free texts in the evening or whatever!!!

funny ya mention curves... cos i meant to look it up earlier to see what time its open till and then forgot... so i've checked now and i'm gonna try go tonight... i have an appointment at 6:30 somewhere else and i'd have to be in curves for 8 so all going well i'll get there!!

hope ur enjoying work and day one is going well for you hun!!!

love

Gen xxx

Ok they are only small changes but I'm hoping are the way forward for me....

1. Got up ten minutes earlier and did some breathing exercises, put make up on and did hair nice... rather than just tying it back.
2. I won't be home this evening and took the decision NOT to tape the soaps... if I'm in I'll watch them if not I won't... They just consume too much precious time. I stopped taping them if I wasn't in ages ago and it was so liberating and then either just watched when I was in or at the weekends.
3. I'm going to a meeting with a lady tonight about some volunteering with Teen Line which is a phone line service for Teens in crisis in Ireland... Not fully sure what its about but will later.
4. Spoke to a Life Coach and got a handle on what she does and found it very interesting. I have already signed up to do 6 weeks counselling with another counsellor but depending on that goes I will either continue with that for a while or else transfer to the Life Coach.

For once I actually think the 6 weeks with the counsellor will be enough. I would have always thought before that it wouldn't have been but I reckon I'll sort everything out up to that and then do some Life Coaching to determine where exactly I want my life to go.. career, relationships etc etc... I'm actually quite excited about the changes!!!

Now if only I could incorporate SS'ing into this I'll be sorted :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I will do it tho... I know I will!!!

That rant was purely just to jot down my successess for today which I think are cool going on what I have achieved in the last couple of months... NOTHING ha ha

love

Gen xx

Ye know wat hun, leave the SSing issue aside for a minute, you are doing fantastic!! You are making positive changes that will make the difference to your weight loss journey now, regardless of what path you take....Maybe part of the reason you didnt manage to get to goal as to do with not dealing with other aspects of your life?

Life coaching sounds fab, and I have heard of some people who it has worked wonders for!!

Well done babes!!

Ye know wat hun, leave the SSing issue aside for a minute, you are doing fantastic!! You are making positive changes that will make the difference to your weight loss journey now, regardless of what path you take....Maybe part of the reason you didnt manage to get to goal as to do with not dealing with other aspects of your life?

Life coaching sounds fab, and I have heard of some people who it has worked wonders for!!

Well done babes!!

Thanks Kazz... i do feel a lot better for not being an all or nothing kinda gal!!! we'll see how long that lasts hee hee

hope you are doing good hun xx

Morning all... well today I got up an extra 15 minutes earlier than normal and did my breathing exercises, some streches, some affirmations and then put my make up on, did my hair nice and poured myself into my jeans :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: a real wake up call... not loud enough just yet but it will be...

anyways.. feel a lot better for it and have so far today had a choc tetra (am i ss'ing :confused: :confused: i dunno :rolleyes: :eek: ) anyway drinking away at me water and just chilling out on myself...

i know i will get back ss'ing but i'm just not sure if 'I WANT TO' today????

right then back to work... I do feel a lot better about myself so i'm happy with that!!

love

Gen xxx

Pleased you seem to be in a good frame of mind at the moment Gen - and sure the SS-ing will happen now you've taken the pressure off yourself.

Know what you mean about pouring yourself into your jeans and wake up call .... what is wrong with my washing machine at the moment it keeps shrinking MY clothes!!

Pleased you seem to be in a good frame of mind at the moment Gen - and sure the SS-ing will happen now you've taken the pressure off yourself.

Know what you mean about pouring yourself into your jeans and wake up call .... what is wrong with my washing machine at the moment it keeps shrinking MY clothes!!

my washing machine does exactly the same thing... strange :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

Hi Gen-

Just to say- good on you!

Sounds like this burst of energy, structure, proactiveness and positivity is going to whirl you (and your jeans!) forward into even more good change.

Your resolve is leaping off the page-
good luck!

Thanks guys...

Well i went to my Therapist last night and i just love her... she is so easy to talk to and she is very personable (sp??) just a really nice person!!!!

anyways i just feel so much more positive about me and at the end of the day that is what counts and i reckon everything will fall into place!!!

for the last 3 days i have got up earlier than normal and did my hair and make up and some relaxation techniques before heading to work and it makes ALL the difference!!!

Going to my CDC tonight to get an official weigh in to start me off... not saying i'll start tomorrow but i'm hoping to but defo by the weekend... i just want to put some structure to it and get rid of my friggin scales!!!!

anyways off back to work for a little while :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

love

Gen xxxx

Here here on the scales front!! Hubby has had to hide mine bless him lol!!

Soo happy for u hun, please keep intouch!

Much love chelle xx

Course I'll keep in touch... once i'm back in the 'zone' i'll never be off mini's ha ha

how you getting on??

love

Gen xxx

Hiya!

Slowly resigning myself to the fact that I can no longer afford to ss and mess about (I could never afford it, but somehow managed, but now have to tighten the purse strings!). I have several weeks supply cos my CDC lives a 40min drive away (thats one way!) and once thats gone, thats it, but just haven't been able to get past day 1. I REALLY want to be a CDC and help ppl - have to help myself first in the process! lol All I seem to do lately is try to lose this blub but I gain weight in the process!! Ironic really when u think about it!!!
I'm like u today - am I ssing or not? Who knows! Hads packs and water and feel no pressure at all. Not going to beat myself up, just take it slowly - the fast route sees me go round and round in circles!!
Ooops, I seem to have hijacked ur thread! Sowwy!!

Soo glad u're good honey, it's brilliant news!
Much love, chelle xx

Hiya!

Slowly resigning myself to the fact that I can no longer afford to ss and mess about (I could never afford it, but somehow managed, but now have to tighten the purse strings!). I have several weeks supply cos my CDC lives a 40min drive away (thats one way!) and once thats gone, thats it, but just haven't been able to get past day 1. I REALLY want to be a CDC and help ppl - have to help myself first in the process! lol All I seem to do lately is try to lose this blub but I gain weight in the process!! Ironic really when u think about it!!!
I'm like u today - am I ssing or not? Who knows! Hads packs and water and feel no pressure at all. Not going to beat myself up, just take it slowly - the fast route sees me go round and round in circles!!
Ooops, I seem to have hijacked ur thread! Sowwy!!

Soo glad u're good honey, it's brilliant news!
Much love, chelle xx

hijack away honey!!! its good to see we are all on our own individual journeys!!!

You just take your time... its not a race... i find i'm always racing against myself and never getting anywhere... when i took my foot off the gas i'm surprisingly calmer...

you post here whenever ya want hun and ya know me email too!!

good luck with today

love

Gen xxx

Your so right Gen!

This is not a race, it is a journey and at times we do want it to be over and done with but we have to have persistence and patience also.

I think I Am also a lot calmer about it....really don't have a choice as my weight will come off when it wants too!

I am enjoying doing my exercise and walking.

Lovely weather here and it does make a difference to the form.

Love Mini xxx

Day 2... I'm back!!!

Well guys i'm back and on day 2... feeling really great about it and am so happy about that!!!

I have been faffing around with this diet since August last year, have done a few days ss'ing but there was always something coming up that I was going to break it for, even tho i knew to get in the zone was worth a million euros!!!!

I have wanted it so god damn much and kept failing and was on that spiral of feeling so pissed off with myself and that just didn't help getting back on track.

I have put all the weight back on I lost last year but not dwelling on that. In some ways knowing how good I felt when I lost 4 stone last year is good cos I can feel how it felt and really want it again and in other ways its not so good cos i had it and lost it again and that can be very self destructing.

anyway i got my ass into counselling and this is week 5 and i now feel very much in the 'place' to do this diet. i have maintained at the weight i was at yesterday for about 6 weeks which is an achievement in itself so at least i know i can maintain at a weight.... even tho i wish it was ten stone!!!

So here I am day 2, spring is most definitely in the air and i'm happier than i have been in a long time!!!

Roll on them summer evenings cos i'm gonna be ready for them!!!!!

thanks for all your support guys over the past few months... i've been on and off more like a rollercoaster than a bloody life but its back now!!!!!

love

Gen xx

Another one pleased to see you back! Hiya Gen :wavey:

hellooooooooooo honey... i have spent all day and yesterday catching up on here and trying to do some work.... i still haven't had a chance to check up on you.... but i will hun!!!

thanks for the welcome back!!!

love

Gen xxx

Back