Gen's Final Diary...Day 19.. Kinda!!?! - cos i'm worth it!!

Gen know you can do this .......... after all we have your birthday to celebrate in Dublin in June!!

Don't worry about restarts ......... what matters is that you're not giving up. I know what you mean about the summer and wearing nice strappy, summer t/shirts and dresses. I'm starting again PROPERLY on 19/02/07 - after Phils and my dads birthdays.

Restarts????? I am the queen of Restarts and sadly the queen of Stops too!!

I know exactly how you're feeling, just don't give up cos 'you've not failed til you stop trying' (words of wisdom whispered to me more than once by somebody far wiser than me) One of these re-starts has to be the one that finally re-caputures the magic and sees you back where you want to be.

See you back on the wagon next week, I'm currently on day 2 (again) but actually feeling pretty pleased cos it's been ages since I even made it to the end of day 1.

Hiya Gen,
Good luck for ssing . I so know how you feel i have had so many day ones that i have had to face facts and try the slow scenic route (GI) i feel alot better already so dont beat yourself up if you find it hard there is more than 1 way to skin a cat !

I know you can ss and i am sure you will make a go of it this time but ease up on the pressure girl !!!!! (it only makes things harder)

Sending strong vibes your way ,good luck hunny
love julie xxxx

I can hear your determination!

Sounds like you will lose the weight because you're not losing sight of the goal, and, as you say, it's just a case of finding out which is the best way (and trying to figure out what's that pesky inner obstacle that's delaying you? are you afraid of thinness, choice, increased attention? some other thing?).

Be nice to yourself!

xx

Hi hun

Looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow.... Hope your restart went to plan!!! I'm on a restart aswell (day 2), it's driving me crazy that i can't stick to it for a week even!!! Like you though, i never give up completely!!!

Hope you're feeling good babes??

Luv,

Hey there Bev... i'm still here... just lurking tho :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

didn't get back on just yet but have my fingers crossed for sunday....

how you hun???

love

Gen xxx

Hey Bev and Gen

God it's so flipping hard isn't it?!?!? Very frustrating aswell. Miraculously i've managed to get to my 5th day but i've been chomping at the bit to eat ANYTHING! I don't know quite how i've managed it to be honest! Weekends are hard for me though so if i get through this one it'll be the longest i've SS'd for MONTHS!

Good luck to you both for your restarts...

morning all.... well today was day one... but here i am eating an apple turnover and having a cup of milky tea telling myself that, yet again, tomorrow is the re-start!!!!

well i woke up this morning having gone to bed last night just so focused on starting today... i decided i would change my daily routine and just make small changes cos yesterday it finally dawned on me properly that when my diet isn't going well, i feel crap about myself and don't make any effort to look good or do anything nice for myself only eat 'nice' food and thats my treat??

so this morning i got up earlier... did some breathing exercises, put on my make up and did my hair nice and feel a lot better in myself for that.... now the diet thing is still in the back on my mind... BUT i'm not gonna be an all or nothing person today... cos that is what got me here in the first place!!!

i have started back into counselling as of last week, just some things i want to sort out that i don't like about myself, so my next appointment is tomorrow and i have decided i will do a week from tomorrow ss'ing and after that week re-assess how i'm getting on and if i decide not to stick with it then so be it but i will have tried... its only a week after all and then i can decide what i'll do from there!!!

rant over... chat laters

love

Gen xxx

Hey Gen,

Much of what u said echos how I feel. Sounds like u have a great attitude and plan to get u thru!
I understand completely about the "all or nothing" bit - that's me in a complete nutshell, and rewarding myself with nice food. I totally understand!
Keep checking in hun, and let us know how u're doing.

Much love, chelle xx

Hey hun.....hope your doing ok...

got ur text but I have no credit:( :cry: :sigh:

Well done on starting counselling....I really need to do that, but it aint an option for me just now....hopefully it will be in the future

I like your plan babes....hope it works perfect for ye!!

Have you stopped going to Curves completely?? Maybe if ye have a couple of sessions there it will release some of those magical endorphins and make you feel good....just a thought:confused:

Anyway, gotta go back to work:( :( :( :( not fair!!

Hi Gen - can soooo relate to your comment re your diet being reflected in how you feel about yourself - I'm EXACTLY the same !!

It sucks :mad: why do we women do this to ourselves...?? I find it sooo hard not to be mega self critical.....and always feel crap if my diet's not going well......

Anyway - hope you're having a better day....

catch ya later

love

Debz
xx

Hiya Gen,
Good for you i am exactly the same never make the effort unless its a good diet day ! :rolleyes:

I have just been told by the doctor i am free to ss again dont know how i feel about it yet she said it's ok as long as i do it properly hmmmmm now thats where the problems start "properly" dont know if i can remember that far back ! ;)

Hope all your days are good days hunny love a Julie xxx :D

Hey Gen,

Much of what u said echos how I feel. Sounds like u have a great attitude and plan to get u thru!
I understand completely about the "all or nothing" bit - that's me in a complete nutshell, and rewarding myself with nice food. I totally understand!
Keep checking in hun, and let us know how u're doing.

Much love, chelle xx

Hey Chelle... lets just hope 'this' plan works... although i do feel that i'm going in the right direction... i always seem to be racing towards losing weight and then ultimately losing the race because i never get started???? its a very strange one and prob makes no sense to anyone else but does to me :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thanks for dropping by... must head over to check up on you ;) ;) :D

love

Gen xxxx

Hey hun.....hope your doing ok...

got ur text but I have no credit:( :cry: :sigh:

Well done on starting counselling....I really need to do that, but it aint an option for me just now....hopefully it will be in the future

I like your plan babes....hope it works perfect for ye!!

Have you stopped going to Curves completely?? Maybe if ye have a couple of sessions there it will release some of those magical endorphins and make you feel good....just a thought:confused:

Anyway, gotta go back to work:( :( :( :( not fair!!

hiya missus... well ya have my number now hun so ya know where i am if ya wanna text me from ur free texts in the evening or whatever!!!

funny ya mention curves... cos i meant to look it up earlier to see what time its open till and then forgot... so i've checked now and i'm gonna try go tonight... i have an appointment at 6:30 somewhere else and i'd have to be in curves for 8 so all going well i'll get there!!

hope ur enjoying work and day one is going well for you hun!!!

love

Gen xxx

Hi Gen - can soooo relate to your comment re your diet being reflected in how you feel about yourself - I'm EXACTLY the same !!

It sucks :mad: why do we women do this to ourselves...?? I find it sooo hard not to be mega self critical.....and always feel crap if my diet's not going well......

Anyway - hope you're having a better day....

catch ya later

love

Debz
xx

Hey Debz... my day is actually going fine and it really is amazing how making a bit of effort ie make up and hair makes to brightening up my day... defo gonna do it in future!!

its weird how we are nearly all the same on the roller coaster of everything going great and not punishing ourselves to something going wrong and punishing ourselves?? makes no sense eh!!!

I read you have sent off for your CDC'ship!!! well done!!

love

Gen xxx

Back