Gens food diary

well done getting back on track honey ..sounds bit scarey 6am walk in the dark!
you dont seem to have much to eat today ?? i would be soo hungry...
good luck
hugs gilly xx

Thanks hon I have decided I do have to do this for me and no one else, im a bit hungry already but im skint till next Tuesday so its a case of making do with what food I have in till then and then i can do a crazy shop and fill the freezer up with veg n fish :) , im filling up on water and keeping warm with nice cups of fruity tea

Gen x

how about using any bits you have and make a big pan of soup?
I find it a godsend and will keep you warm too
gilly x

I was supposed to do that last night but ended up falling asleep (wish the flippin doctors would hurry up n find out why im always so tired :() but i am going to do it tonight i have some chickpeas and tinned beans n some frozen veg plus tinned tom's and I reckon I have some frozen squash n carrot in the freezer so while im making my quick easy tea for tonight im going to bung everything else in a couple of pans and leave it to bubble away I will then have two different flavours of soup one for lunch and one for tea :) I have instructed Mr G to call me at 8:00 tonight to make sure I dont fall asleep and I get it done lol

Today I shall mostly be eating

Breakfast - HExB Porridge oats made up with water topped with a bit of onken low fat strawberry yog

Lunch - Asda Smart price noodles they are lufferly - 2.5 syns

Tea - tinned spag on toasted WW bread HexB

Snacks - Clementine (x2) im still singing the Mark Owen song everytime i say the word i am according to my neice officially a weirdo!

I am not going to eat any of the quality streets in work I have decided that im an all or nothing girl and once i have a bit of choccie thats me totally off on one finish the whole pack so i am not having any, the stupid thing is i would always choose a bag of crisps over choccie so when i eat choccie im just eating it for the sake of it i dont actually like it ..unless its 70% cocoa solid or more then oooooooh heaven

I ended up working late last night then it took ages to get the bus home as they were all delayed and when I got in i ate my tea and fell asleep so no soup made again!

going to start doing this again to make me behave and think about what im putting in my mouth

Hex A - Milk for tea

Munchies on the way to work 2 plums

Late Brekkie with the girls at work - Scrambled Egg, baked beans, mushrooms

Lunch - home made Quorn Chilli & Jacket Spud

Tea - Pasta & Meatballs with homemade tomato sauce

Treats - 2 Asda smartprice digestive bars @ 5 syns each (they come in a packet of 20 and I need to resist eating them all ! lol)

HEx A Milk for tea

Brekkie -HExB porridge made up with water topped with fat free blueberry yoghurt

Snack - 2 plums , 2 tangerines and an apple or two

Lunch - Quorn Bolognese , made with quorn, tinned toms and some red peppers plus a few herbs n stuff served with a jacket spud

Dinner - 2 slices of gammon and loads of veg and maybe a couple of little new spuds

HEx A Milk

Brekkie - HEx B Porridge topped with Fat Free Bluberry Yoghurt & a bowl of mixed fruit including melon, pomegranate,grapes (should keep me full up till 12!)

Lunch - Quorn Spag Bol with a Jacket spud

Dinner - ?? i dunno but itll probably be pasta and something will edit later

Snacks - 2 plums , 2 tangerines, 1 apple throughout the day & for after dinner tonight some more melon chunks

right decided - Tea is 2 Asda reduced fat sausages at 4.5 syns each with Liver & bacon so using 2 syns for 2 tsps cornflour to make a nice sauce to go with them and having a few new taters

HEx A - Milk for Tea

Brekkie - HEx B Porridge made up with water topped with blueberry fat free yoghurt

Lunch - Quorn Bolognese with a Jacket spud

Tea -A mountain of Pasta with Pesto will Syn the pesto but only going to use a tablespoon as it goes a long way

Snacks, orange, apple, banana, plum

Back