Gen's Weight Loss Diary 2008

Gen

Normal
Hey all... it has been a very long time since I kept a diary on here but I have decided, like a few other peeps, that it is about time I crawled out of the woodwork :D:D:D

Ok so confession time.... At my last weigh in I was 19stone 1lb :eek::eek::eek: which is a disaster for me since I am only 4ft 11!!!

I will be back to update more but I just wanted to get some type of diary going again to motivate me!!!

I am hoping to follow CD and am kinda sorta on day 1 today but who knows... I have been on day 1's before and then let it slip away!! I am giving CD a week to try to get my head around it and if I don't I am going to have to change my direction!!

This time around though I am not going for the all or nothing approach... if I had have done that there is no way I would have started this morning.... so baby steps for me for the moment!!!

I will be back later with more ramblings :p:p

Gen xx

After writing all that out I have realised that I am doing fine today.... but there is a little voice in the back of my head saying sure if you are doing fine today you can do fine tomorrow too so why not just have one last night of crap...... the fact that I know I could actually get through day one today actually scares me........ What is that all about???

See told ya I'd be back rambling lol :D:D

Ah Gen, good to see you back....I aint doing a diary this time round, I have a blog instead which is private so that'll do!

Fact is if you give into the crap today you will probaby have chips for lunch tomoro, saying you can do it tuesday & on & on & on it goes...if your doing good for god sake keep it that way darlin!

I was at the cinema earlier on...went to see Enchanted...man was that hard...the smell of popcorn & the sound of people opening crap food almost made me drool!! BUT I need to get thru day 1 TODAY....and then at least tomorow is day 2!!

Ah Gen, good to see you back....I aint doing a diary this time round, I have a blog instead which is private so that'll do!

Fact is if you give into the crap today you will probaby have chips for lunch tomoro, saying you can do it tuesday & on & on & on it goes...if your doing good for god sake keep it that way darlin!

I was at the cinema earlier on...went to see Enchanted...man was that hard...the smell of popcorn & the sound of people opening crap food almost made me drool!! BUT I need to get thru day 1 TODAY....and then at least tomorow is day 2!!

Ah thanks chicko... i'm amazed at how hard i am trying to sabotage losing this weight its scary!!!!

Whats the craic with the blog??? Don't know how much of a diary I am going to keep but defo need to offload to like minded peeps so will see how it goes :D:D:D

Ah thanks chicko... i'm amazed at how hard i am trying to sabotage losing this weight its scary!!!!

Whats the craic with the blog??? Don't know how much of a diary I am going to keep but defo need to offload to like minded peeps so will see how it goes :D:D:D

ah here love, I have been at it the last couple of days as well....I had plenty of CD stuff I could have used to told myself I NEEDED W8 stuff to start this plan even though we all know the meal packs are the same.... I have started EVERY day since friday taking it handy & seein how it goes, then managing to drink tonnes of water & stil have my 'last supper' every night (somehow, still losing weight as well....)

Theres a blog thing on here, its the same as a diary really i suppose but I have set my options that only people on my buddy list can see it....as I dont DO a buddy list noone can see it but me (and most likliest the mods....)

Back