George Foreman?

lthompson87

Hey! I have a George Foreman grill and I cook almost everything on it, even eggs. How does this work with points on fried eggs? On the points system it says 1 egg fried in fat is 2.5 points but with the grill I don't use fat. Anyone have a clue if I reduce the points by 0.5 or just leave it at 2.5?

If you use nothing extra at all you can just use the points for a poached or boiled egg.

how does the george foreman work with sausages as when youve finished there is no fat left in it how do i point this please

i wondered that myself

lthompson how do you do an egg on it? im currently frying with water instead of fat

We've got a George that has a griddle on it so we can fry stuff as well as grill

I wonder how it works with fat coming out of sausages on points as well. Can anyone ask someone who would know? I don't got to meetings so I can't :-S

i use my george foreman for eggs, u just need to prop it up with something underneath it so that there is no slant and crack the egg very slowly so that the egg sets straight away, then it doesnt run voila!! Hope this helps.

Emma

Back