• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

George's 1st birthday cake

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)

Attachments

Wow, what a good job you've made!!!! I'm sure George will love it. Well done on the strong willpower! If you can do that you can do anything!!

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
Beautiful cake........ your little fella will love it..... seems a shame to have to cut it.....:(

And very very well done on not licking your fingers etc.....:D

Hope he has a lovely day.....:D

Wow
what a lovely cake - how clever are you :D

I just had to click on the picture to see a closer view of it!! Can see you've put a lot of effort into it...

bet its delicious :D

well thaT CAKE IT GREAT MIGHT GET YOU TO MAKE ONE FOR MY LITTLE BOYS 2ND BIRTHDAY, NOT FOR A WHILE YET BUT ITS FANTASTIC. WEVE BOTH BEEN BUSY TODAY THEN COZ IVE JUST FINISHED MAKING A LOW FAT VICTORIA SPONGE WITH STRAWBERRY JAM AND BUTTERCREAM FOR HIM, I DIDNT LICK MY FINGERS EITHER SO IM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF (AND YOU OF COUSE) I NEED TO DO THIS LIKE THAT TO KEEP ME BUSY WELL DONE AND GREAT CAKE X X X

oh yeah him meaning my husband x x

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thank you all, I have had to have a chief tester (hubby) on all parts of this cake, from the sponge to the icing... he said it saved me doing it.. apparantely it is delicious!

I don't mind making one for anyone... as long as you can collect it from North Wales... (nice day out!)

Wish I cud make one out of my shakes packs!!! (then again it would take a weeks worth!!)

SARAHP

Silver Member
S: 21st13lb C: 21st13lb G: 19st13lb BMI: 46.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You are so clever, its lovely and you go to the top of the class for no finger licking!!! Im sure id have given in. Sarahxx.

Roosters

Silver Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st13.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st12lb(5.11%)
Wow thats amazing!! I bet your little man will love it...

Wot an AMAZING cake......well impressed !!!

and extra well done for not even tasting....:rolleyes:

love

Debz
xx

Not much I can add to all the fab comments really, but the cake is fantastic, and so are you for not having even a lick x