Georgias diary

Hi day went okay thank you how was your day? Oh wow at 7 weeks! How much have you lost in that time?

Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

In total I have lost 23 lbs since April, I have lost 10bs in the last 6 weeks on Juddd , 7 week weigh in on sat x

Hi there!

Welcome to JUDDD it is fab!!!!

Good luck with your journey!

Ruth
X

Hey susie, how are you finding the diet and the down days?

Not bad at all Georgia - was dreading them but I am becoming a whizz at soups and they're very filling - the later in the day that I leave it to start eating, the better :)

How are you getting on?

Susie xxx

ladyfelsham said:
Not bad at all Georgia - was dreading them but I am becoming a whizz at soups and they're very filling - the later in the day that I leave it to start eating, the better :)

How are you getting on?

Susie xxx

Well today was my second Down day, weighed in at 12st this morning so was feeling all over the place but like you left it late as possible to eat and then it was a milkshake as its been really hot here today. I've had 465calories today but I also walked for two hours so hoping that will help. I was hoping to do the shred today but my boyfriend has took over the tv so can't :(

I'm thinking I'll be getting used to it as each day goes on, it can only get easier right? Lol

Xxxx

It definitely gets easier!!

Hope you're ok and that you've had a good day!!

Ruth
X

I had my third DD today and it went well - so it really does get easier.

Forgot all about food for a while today, and I can tell you that hasn't happened for a long time! :D

Trefoil said:
It definitely gets easier!!

Hope you're ok and that you've had a good day!!

Ruth
X

That's what I like to hear lol, today went okay, 1880 calories down and doing the shred this evening. Weighed in this morning at 11st11lbs so wonder what the week will bring!

Hope you're okay xxxx

ladyfelsham said:
I had my third DD today and it went well - so it really does get easier.

Forgot all about food for a while today, and I can tell you that hasn't happened for a long time! :D

Oh well done you :D I normally find if I'm out or really busy I don't think about food at all. Tomorrow is my third down day.

Xxx

Glad you are doing well x

Thank you

Well just did 30 day shred, day 2 and I found some of it a lot easier so I'm hoping that will continue. Tomorrow is a down day so going to keep myself busy. Might even try to do the shred in the evening! But if I feel sick or not 100% I won't.

Xxxx

Have a good day x

Have a lovely weekend hun and well done on the shred xxx

Down day - daily weigh in 11st12lbs

Hoping I'm staying away from the 12s now lol today I've had 310calories which is good seeing as I've been up since 5am with my son. Not going to do shred as really shattered, hoping for an early night as tomorrow we are at a friends house for dinner, original plan was to go today but convinced the boyfriend to reschedule for tomorrow or next saturday (up days)

How's everyone elses days been? Official weigh in tomorrow, don't think I would of lost anything though.

Xxxx

Well I think I was getting ahead of myself last night, official weigh in day is not until Tuesday but daily weigh in says I'm 11st11lbs :D So from after my first up day as I didn't weigh myself the day before I've lost 2lbs. Going to be a busy afternoon so might not come on here until late.

xxxx

Well done Georgia!!

Hope you're ok!!

Ruth
X

Thank you everyone :) well was out most the day, kept under 2000 calories though lol didn't shred tonight as son was awake from 5 again and only just got him off to sleep. I'm sure he is doing it on purpose (terrible 3s etc...) so just sorting out my online shopping for the week. Boriiiing! Hope you all had a good weekend xxxx

Hope you have a good day x

Back