Georgias diary

LadyGeorgie

Hi all, I've come over from JUDDD as I have decided to calorie count. Reason for this is because I want to tone up and do more exercise than what JUDDD will allow me. I will be starting in the morning but though I'd make a diary to say hi. :) according to my fitness pal I should be on 1200 calories a day to lose weight. At least it will make me think of healthy and filling options rather than the freedom that JUDDD gave me.

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Today hasn't been a bad day so far, here is my food diary for the day.

Breakfast - 2 Slices of toast with lactofree spread and a little bit of marmite - 248 Calories
Snacks - 4 cream crackers, lactofree spread - 156 calories Weight Watchers brownie - 90 calories.
Lunch - Baked potato, beans and chicken - 416 calories
Dinner - egg & bacon - 120 calories Muller Light Toffee yoghurt - 88 calories

Total calories consumed - 1118 calories
Calories burnt through exercise - 199

Not sure if I should be eating my exercise calories back?

Hi and welcome, I'll pop in and see how your doing. I'm mixing my calorie counting up. With a little bit of juddd and bobs skinny rules. I hope all in all I will loose a good amount of weight. Good luck on your new journey

LadyGeorgie said:
Hi all, I've come over from JUDDD as I have decided to calorie count. Reason for this is because I want to tone up and do more exercise than what JUDDD will allow me. I will be starting in the morning but though I'd make a diary to say hi. :) according to my fitness pal I should be on 1200 calories a day to lose weight. At least it will make me think of healthy and filling options rather than the freedom that JUDDD gave me.

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

This is what I'm thinking also x

rosierose15 said:
What's juddd

Johnson's up day, down day diet. It's an alternative day diet. The idea is to feast and famine, have a look x

Back