*Georgie's Food Diary*

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Star182, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Star182

Star182 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello :)

I joined slimming world on Monday 3rd January 2011 and I plan on keeping this diary every day in the hope that it will motivate me to stay on track!

One problem i'm having is that as a vegetarian that doesnt like crisps and chocolate etc, im finding it hard to have all my syns in a day..... which i keep being told is bad :/

Yesterday's food diary:

Breakfast: Cereal (B)Grapes and shape yogurt
    Lunch: Quorn sausages and mash and cheese (Healthy extra A)
    Snack: Watermelon
    Dinner: Quorn burgers, boiled potatos, cucumber, tomatos, onions and lettuce.

No syns at all..... but i really did feel full after my meals so didnt want to have something naughty if I didnt have to....

Well any advice is very welcome! :)

Hopefully I will achieve my goal of losing a stone before I graduate!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Star182

Star182 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well today is the last day of week one! I'm happy with myself this week- can't believe i've actually managed to stick to the plan!! My food diary for today looks like this:

Breakfast: Kiwi, orange, apple and fat free yogurt

Lunch: Mash, quorn sausages, pasta shapes

Snack: X3 Extra light cheese triangles + 1 ryvita

Also managed to go on a 3mile walk twice this week and i'm off swimming tonight..
    hopefully it will all pay off tomorrow at my first group!!!

4. natalierobertson

natalierobertson Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(20.55%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello georgie, I'm also new to SW and am keeping a diary of what I eat. It's good to share hints and tips to keep on track. Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Nat x

5. Star182

Star182 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Nat, i'm so glad my first week is over now - needed to prove to myself I would stick to it :p My weigh in is tomorrow so i'll be posting on here then (hopefully feeling happy!) Good look with your loss too! Xx

6. natalierobertson

natalierobertson Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(20.55%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well good luck. Well done for getting through your 1st week! You've proved that you can do it. I haven't weighed myself in so long that I'm sure I'll get a massive shock on Wednesday at my 1st meeting, but I'm hoping it will motivate me! X x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.