*Georgie's Food Diary*

Star182

Hello :)

I joined slimming world on Monday 3rd January 2011 and I plan on keeping this diary every day in the hope that it will motivate me to stay on track!

One problem i'm having is that as a vegetarian that doesnt like crisps and chocolate etc, im finding it hard to have all my syns in a day..... which i keep being told is bad :/

Yesterday's food diary:

Breakfast: Cereal (B)Grapes and shape yogurt
Lunch: Quorn sausages and mash and cheese (Healthy extra A)
Snack: Watermelon
Dinner: Quorn burgers, boiled potatos, cucumber, tomatos, onions and lettuce.

No syns at all..... but i really did feel full after my meals so didnt want to have something naughty if I didnt have to....

Well any advice is very welcome! :)

Hopefully I will achieve my goal of losing a stone before I graduate!

Well today is the last day of week one! I'm happy with myself this week- can't believe i've actually managed to stick to the plan!! My food diary for today looks like this:

Breakfast: Kiwi, orange, apple and fat free yogurt

Lunch: Mash, quorn sausages, pasta shapes

Snack: X3 Extra light cheese triangles + 1 ryvita

Also managed to go on a 3mile walk twice this week and i'm off swimming tonight..
hopefully it will all pay off tomorrow at my first group!!!

Hello georgie, I'm also new to SW and am keeping a diary of what I eat. It's good to share hints and tips to keep on track. Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Nat x

Hello georgie, I'm also new to SW and am keeping a diary of what I eat. It's good to share hints and tips to keep on track. Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Nat x

Hi Nat, i'm so glad my first week is over now - needed to prove to myself I would stick to it :p My weigh in is tomorrow so i'll be posting on here then (hopefully feeling happy!) Good look with your loss too! Xx

Well good luck. Well done for getting through your 1st week! You've proved that you can do it. I haven't weighed myself in so long that I'm sure I'll get a massive shock on Wednesday at my 1st meeting, but I'm hoping it will motivate me! X x

Back