Georgies, new start! wk 4:)

whoo I've gone the week sticking to eating plan but only went to the gym once, I would have gone yesterday and the day before but I went to do shopping and went and chose a new sofa theres just not enough hours in the day, and I only go in dark when I'm with my friend.. anyway I weighed myself and im now below 10 st again! I need to loose 4 pound because that was the weight i was back in August before I stopped dieting, I was stuck on that number ,so this time only me sticking to wits will get me to my goal.

I feel like I've sabataged everything today, my main meal was waffles spagetti and fish fingers, I also had some Ice cream, I know its cold out side but not indoors! now ive come here to moan...

I had to pop in as every time I see your thread it scares the heck out of me as I think I am supposed to be going to the gym!! Could you go for us both do you think???

Georgie (aka Porgeous)
x

haha! I could try after all we are both called Georgie!

only been to the gym once this week! but done a bit of walking.

stuck to eating plan, and weighed myself today I have lost a pound :D

i've been only twice, but i'll try to go tomorrow or sunday for the 3rd time, hehe.
lucky you, i'm not loosing anything :( i can tell myself- it's all turning into muscles cuz they are havier than fat, hehehe.. what a nice excuse :D

ive had a bad day today, im feeling a bit down and its not to do with weight, infact im feeling positive about how I look today and I know I will get to goal this time.

I'm just feeling the way I am because I havent done much all day apart from watch tv and do a bit of a jigsaw puzzle :p, I usually go to my grandmothers house but I find sometimes theres nothing to do when I get there and I end up hearing about my 14 yr old brother's problems, my gran lives near my brother and he come round every weekend.

my dad is not close to me he makes no effort to ring me or see me anymore even though I've invited him, he got remaried after my mum died and the person he married is horrid, she got rid of my mums cat and now her and my dad give negative comments to my brother about him to his face, my brother has even over heard my dad say that I was the better child :( .

to round off the day my house mate is going to a gig tonight shes a religious person and I have shown interest in her religion but I don't want to commit myself, anyway shes going out and knows that im on my own in the house, she shows no interest in inviting me and shes been out several times to different things, I don't know weather its her beliefs or weather its just me, I dont know weather she is my friend or weather shes just passing the time by talking to me :( .

oh, poor thing! don't know how to make you feel better, i can only say- i think it's just one of those days and tomorrow you will feel better ;)

oh, poor thing! don't know how to make you feel better, i can only say- i think it's just one of those days and tomorrow you will feel better ;)

yeah it is one of those days and your right I do feel a bit better..

I bought a necklace today from new look and when I got home I found out that it is a locket, so I put a picture of my mum in it and then I felt shameful of myself for looking in the mirror frequently at my body especially my tummy and also I keep thinking how much I weigh, my mum was disabled and I bet she wouldnt want me doing this because I'm a healthy weight anyway, so im changing my objectives a little bit, im not going to think about weight too much and im not going to keep looking in the mirror, however I will keep to my plan and will go to the gym when I can, and also I'm spending too much time here, im only going to report back every week and maybe come on here once during the week.

I'm felling alot better today, I'm going to a party on valantines day and my mate i think he quite likes me, so i went to town yet again to get presents, I've also got a party skirt and tunic to wear from my fav shop debenhams, and im having my hair done on friday, so its all getting exciting!

I'm going to my grandmothers tomorrow, to see her and also stay there for saturday, my friend lives near there, and there will be alot of tempting food like cakes and things at my grandmothers house and probably at the party, but i know i have to stick to plan because its took me all this time to loose a few pounds since christmas..

anyway since im going tomorrow, i weighed myself today and stayed the same weight, then i went toilet and it showed that i had lost a pound anyway lets just hope my willpower holds out.

ok had a bad week last week havent been eating proply because I stayed at my grans house and havent been going to the gym, although I did loose a pound so its not all bad..anyway my im back in the zone and im hopefully going to the gym tomorrow, im nearly at my short term goal which is 9st 9, just hope i can get past it because this was the weight i was stuck at back in october!

Last edited:
had a good week this week managed not to snack most of the time , not even on fruit and went to the gym twice.

yesterday went to a animal rescue centre, my friend wants to volunteer there, there were many dogs there and it was a bit sad, I did go into the cattery and almost didnt because my dad got rid of my mums cat so I didnt want to see the cattery even though its not the same cattery,
anyway I did go in and saw this friendly black cat with one eye and its been there for a year, so if anyone wants to come up to leicester here and wants to adopt it let me know and I'll tell you how to get there , I would adopt it myself but I live in a shared house with no cats and dogs rule :(.

yesterday I also did my friends excersise dvd, never done one before, it was fun, but hard, me and my friend had to pause it! I did however have some pasta late at night, which was my only blip of the week, i was just a bit hungrey, anyway this afternoon i weighed myself Im now at my lightest being on a diet which was my goal in my sig :) anyway i was this weight back in october ( look at my photo album)but was stuck there so now the goal is to get below it, anyway im going to my grans this weekend so must keep positive and saying no.

went to my grans house, didnt say no, well not exactly, I had a doughnut and a few snackerjacks with cheese and chive dip, instead of my dinner so I dont think ive gained, I know this isnt healthy :-/

anyway im glad im back home now so I can stick to my plan, im more ditermend and positive, although last night got a bit obssesed with the scales and the mirror.

we had burgers and chips for dinner today, but I hardly had any chips :D

I also weighed myself today and it read 9st 8! but will not take note until my weigh in day which is friday....

I'm feeling really positive went to the gym yesterday and today, today I did quite a few more calories than yesterday :D food is good too the only treat ive had is an after eight.

good job!!! :)

thanks! im think im hitting a plateua this week, I realised I was weighing myself at different times, nevermind I will stick at it this time.

Today I went to the gym to make up for 3 times a week, roll on next week!

ok my days just turned crap, im feeling low im worried about my brother yet again, this time my dad doesnt care where he is and he doesnt care how he gets home from his friends house at night, and my bro couldnt get in the house last night because, he is without a key anyway luckerly his friends foster mum was giving him a lift and had to bring my brother back to my grans house, anyway my gran and the foster mum both agreed that my 14 year old brother is being niglected by my dad and step mum, anyway my gran rang up my dad in a rage and told him about the key, the foster mum said she would speak to my dad too so thats what happend and that horrid wife of my dads shouted at her and said it was up to my brother to pay up for the key cut, my dad just stood and listened, I however am not in contact with my dad because I invite him round but he never comes, and right now I'd rather stay away, in the mean time im trying to focus on cleaning...

Last edited:
hi having a much better week from my last post my weigh in day was good last week so thats something.

Today I went to interview for voluntry work to do with teaching and hopefully, art! yesterday I bought some art equipment, canvasis and paints and I painted a canvas :) I might add a photo here if i can. I also bought a size 10 T shirt which I'm wearing with no problem, but I do have these old jeans size 10 jeans that I want to fit into, the button does up but I don't feel confident to wear it yet, hopefully another month should do it.

I'm a bit nervous about weigh in day though, I haven't done any excersise so far this week although plan to do some tomorrow and saturday, yesterday had a doughnut for lunch and rice pudding, I did weigh myself a few hours ago and the number was my plateua weight, (at least I think I was at a plateua!) although last time when I weighed in the evening the number was higher, I supose only the morning will tell me though.

ahh havent been here for a while! I'm trying to find some more hobbies to do at the moment as I was finding that I was on the computer alot although have to admit I was using ebay quite a bit so I dont know which is worse!

anyway quite an eventful time being away, it was my 21st birthday last sunday so I went bowling with my family, tomorrow I'm going to birmingham shopping! and on friday going to an interview for a florestry college course, so hopefully it will work out, I need this as I've missed studying, I used to do a graphic design diploma, I'm also hoping to do some voluntry work at a factory, machine sewing patchwork quilts for babies! as I have until september for the folrestry course and the course is part time anyway.

anyway obviously I've been off the diet a bit, actually havent recoverd since easter ive got 3 pound altogether to loose to be back at where I was, I've started healthy eating today, I have cake and a box of chocs to eat but I'll spread that over a few days and of course share it with house mates :), as for the gym I'll have to think about that, i will see, I have joined a walking group so at least thats something.

Back