german sheppards

Thats good to hear, i think rescues tend to be overlooked alot as people think they come with issues/baggage and this really isnt the case with most, they will match you to a dog that suits your lifestyle :D

Lou x

Yeh sometimes I go just to get out of the house, I think once I get settled I may pop over there. When I have transport, its so heart-wrenching to see them all. Though I may end up with another kitten...lol.
Though a dog would be good.

Lol keep your eyes peeled i do alot of voluntry work for Foal Farm and we had a calvalier King Charles spaniel looking for a home but he had to go with his soul mate, the kitty :) was so sweet to see them together sleeping in the same bed and everything lol

Awwww how sweet.....I would take on a pair like that, I must get myself transport, though will have to wait until finances are sorted.

GSD

I went to the cats and dogs home in Bath recently looking for a small dog for my mum and i was amazed that it was full of GSDs, rotties and bull terriers. I can't understand how people can get these powerful dogs without realising they will be a handful if not handled/treated right :mad:
One of the GSDs was really skinny and totally adorable, very friendly - i could have smuggled him out but rang hubby that night and he's convinced our dog wouldn't accept another. Plus of course the C&D home want to home in the local area so they can do house check and follow ups.
After that visit, i daren't go to one locally at the moment - i'd come home with a pack :rolleyes:

cats and dogs are fine together --

will let you know when we have more puppies-

but let me know if any one wants to have one x

Back