Get Fit and Step it Out for 2008! RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE

Just a quickie.......7006 steps then I took it off to get changed...Been around and about, up to the college for parents evening, down to the corner shop, across to a friend, and out to a partyplan party tonight, so maybe another 1000?:confused:

I expect tomorrow will be even worse....... snow:D

12,381 in total, and 5,171 aerobic steps (45 minutes)

22 of those were from a 20-minute i-Tread programme at the gym, we were a bit late getting there so I could only do a short one. 103 calories burned!

Think I am gonna re-start calorie counting on Saturday (I have a meal out tomorrow) but after tomorrow, I don't have anything to stand in my way.

Well done girls, absolutely brilliant!!! :D:D

Today is my worst day, not because I didn't have the inclination but because work + terrible weather = being stuck in the office without stepping outside ALL day! :eek: Gutted, but nothing I could do about it. I have the day off tomorrow I shall be out pounding those streets again! But for today I haven't even achieved over 10,000! :(:(:( I'll let you know my steps later but I'm still upwardly mobile at the moment!!

Step it out for today Thursday 31st!
Get Fit Squad Steppers for 2008!
1st.gif

On the road to fitness makes us all winners!

All welcome at anytime! just jump on board with your name and steps:gen126:

Janey
Monday. 26,036 steps :superwoman:
Tuesday 13,351 :queen:
Wednesday.11,136. :queen:
Thursday 6,028
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

yo-yo-dieter
Monday 8041:queen:
Tuesday 13,938 :superwoman:
Wednesday 20,792:superwoman:
Thursday 12,381:superwoman:
Friday
Saturday
Sunday.....

BIG BIRDY
Monday. 7006
Tuesday 6894 :princess:
Wednesday.11160 steps:princess:
Thursday.7006:queen:
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

Miniminor
Monday. 7204:king:
Tuesday 6,233
Wednesday 7,025
Thursday 6,779 :king:
Friday
Saturday
Sunday....

Mini

Monday. 1,891
Tuesday 3,232
Wednesday.2,514
Thursday.2,057
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

animal-smiley-040.gif
Post your name and steps and I will add you in
sport-smiley-009.gif

Yikes - a gritter has just driven past my house, and snow is forecaste for this afternoon! I don't do driving in snow I hope it;s just a passing flurry

I've already been out for a proper walk today having been stuck in the office for the past three days. Hurrah, it felt good!! Beautiful sun as I walked past the sea and then the sky got dark and it started to rain, icy rain! Brrrr! I came home wet and cold. Whether depending, I might go out again later. :)

Roll on the summer! :rolleyes:

A pitiful 6,635 of which 2,988 of those were aerobic (30 minutes). I didn't go out at lunchtime but we went to the pub after work for a leaving drink for a colleague, and the aerobic steps were the walk to the pub, then back to my car (drank cola of course!)

Step it out for today Friday February 1st!
Get Fit Squad Steppers for 2008!
1st.gif

On the road to fitness makes us all winners!

All welcome at anytime! just jump on board with your name and steps:gen126:

Janey
Monday. 26,036 steps :superwoman:
Tuesday 13,351 :queen:
Wednesday.11,136. :queen:
Thursday 6,028
Friday. 12,248:superwoman:
Saturday.
Sunday.....

yo-yo-dieter
Monday 8041:queen:
Tuesday 13,938 :superwoman:
Wednesday 20,792:superwoman:
Thursday 12,381:superwoman:
Friday 6,635
Saturday
Sunday.....

BIG BIRDY
Monday. 7006
Tuesday 6894 :princess:
Wednesday.11160 steps:princess:
Thursday.7006:queen:
Friday. 8086 ......:queen:
Saturday.
Sunday.....

Miniminor
Monday. 7204:king:
Tuesday 6,233
Wednesday 7,025
Thursday 6,779 :king:
Friday 7,500:king:
Saturday
Sunday....

Mini

Monday. 1,891
Tuesday 3,232
Wednesday.2,514
Thursday.2,057
Friday. 2,079
Saturday.
Sunday.....

animal-smiley-040.gif
Post your name and steps and I will add you in
sport-smiley-009.gif

LOOK AT MY TICKER!

14LBS OFF IN 2 WEEKS! Awesome:D:D:D! ok next week won't be so hot cos I am weighing in 3days early, and apparently it will slow down, but Whoopee!

Will also be taking the dog out today cos OH is out doing a job for the neighbour. It must be due to the increased exercise! Tomorrow he can do the dog cos I have seen the weather forecast and he hasn't! He's away all next week, so I have to do the 6am walk as well.........:chores016:

That is amazing Big Birdy -absolutely awesome, what an achievement!!!!!! I'd be shouting it from the rooftops LOL

WOW! BB:clap::clap::clap:

One stone down:talk017:

Well done!!!

What kind of dog have you:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Thankyou everybody!:thankyou:

Mini,
:D I have an irish setter/red setter. A big dog that could tramp through the fields all day! If I try to cut his walk short for whatever reason, he just plants himself down, looks at me with his ears all pricked up, as if too say. ''Yeah right honey. You and me, we ain't goin' anywhere yet except thataway''. So I have to finish it! LOL!:D

Beautiful dogs, but boy do they need their exercise as they are very hyper active. My sister had one and it was a case of who is taking who for a walk:p Her children loved her, she was a very affectionate dog.

I have a little old Yorkie, who is very young at heart:) and she is recovering from a leg injury which she sustained when she saw the neighbours dog come into her garden...she went berserk and either fell off the top of the sofa or jumped! Day by day she is getting much stronger and can walk that little bit further each time I take her out.

Love Mini xxx

Mini

Hope she gets better soon! I really feel for them if they get hurt. Makes me go all weak. If only they could talk!:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:. I'm sure Ben would yak all day.

Mini

Hope she gets better soon! I really feel for them if they get hurt. Makes me go all weak. If only they could talk!:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:. I'm sure Ben would yak all day.

Anytime she has been sick or injured down the years it has been heart breaking. :cry:

When it comes to my dog, she makes her feelings very well known.

Sometimes she tries her best to talk and I am sure if she had vocal cords she would:p

She is absolutely spoilt rotten and gets away with it because she is so loveable.

Love Mini xxx

Back