Get Fit and Step it Out for 2008! RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE

I did really shift myself yesterday and went on three walks, the last one of which was a real street pounder. :D Don't worry girls I AM human and haven't even achieved 10,000 yet today! :eek:

I did really shift myself yesterday and went on three walks, the last one of which was a real street pounder. :D Don't worry girls I AM human and haven't even achieved 10,000 yet today! :eek:
There is hope for us all then, she says giving you a cyber hug! Mind you, you have done a fortnights worth in just a few days so we will let you off!

On another note; I haven't told my friends I am doing another vlcd. It's my birthday this week and we are off out tonight for my BD and alsoi we haven't been out together for yonks. They have accomodated my wishes by going to a place that does fish and salad. BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO!:break_diet:I have been 99% angel for 2 weeks and don't want to blow it. So I have had my pack, and now going to have to fib by saying I forgot and I have eaten. Plus OH is away so I have to be back early for the DS & DD. The pickles we get ourselves into! AHH, it was a pickle that made me drop the 1%. LOL!

considering getting myself a pedometer! though have just bought a trampette and am really enjoying it so far!

Big Birdy, put yourself first! Good idea saying you have already eaten (which is true .... but just with your packs instead!). Your weight loss goal is important to you so if your gut feeling is not to eat that food, then don't!! That's my opinion for what it's worth!! :D:D

My steps are really low today but I did say they would be. I did walk along the seafront at lunchtime but barely worked up a sweat (a bit awkward really when you have to go back to work LOL!!). I am aiming for 10,000 so that will mean running up the stairs several times and keeping on the move. :)

considering getting myself a pedometer! though have just bought a trampette and am really enjoying it so far!
I have a trampette too! Brilliant piece of kit, as you can work out or just bounce. Good for the lungs too! Mine is out in the garage at the mo, cos our new suite came 6 wks early so the large old one had to go somewhere! As soon as there's space I'm getting it in. In fact I think it's the most enjoyable form of exercise.The sooner the suite goes the better!

13,938 in total with 8,605 aerobic steps (78 minutes, which is my personal aerobics best since I started logging them). I had a walk to the post office at lunchtime, then walked down to school and back up, then walked up to eldest son's hockey practice and back home.

It could have been many, many more as I had planned on going to the gym and doing a 40-minute i-tread workout on the treadmill, however I got up there and it was in darkness, and the car park was blocked off. I told my son about it when I got home and he said the school (to which the gym is attached) had had a power cut today because his friend had been sent home from school and got a free day off - GRRRR. I was hoping to go tomorrow morning (am off work) so I hope it's fixed by then. I've done no cardio workout at all this week.

13,938 in total with 8,605 aerobic steps (78 minutes, which is my personal aerobics best since I started logging them). I had a walk to the post office at lunchtime, then walked down to school and back up, then walked up to eldest son's hockey practice and back home.

It could have been many, many more as I had planned on going to the gym and doing a 40-minute i-tread workout on the treadmill, however I got up there and it was in darkness, and the car park was blocked off. I told my son about it when I got home and he said the school (to which the gym is attached) had had a power cut today because his friend had been sent home from school and got a free day off - GRRRR. I was hoping to go tomorrow morning (am off work) so I hope it's fixed by then. I've done no cardio workout at all this week.
thats an awesome day in itself!!! What on earth could you have done if your day had turned out as planned. Well done!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well done yo-yo-dieter, that is a tremendous day!! :chores016::chores016:

I achieved more than I hoped for today as I managed to do an hour of aerobics as well and I have now taken my pedometer off having reached 13,351 (8,710 of which were aerobic). I also got a nice walk by the sea at lunchtime. I am more than happy with that!! :):)

Step it out for today Tuesday 29th!
Get Fit Squad Steppers for 2008!
1st.gif

On the road to fitness makes us all winners!

All welcome at anytime! just jump on board with your name and steps:gen126:

Janey
Monday. 26,036 steps :superwoman:
Tuesday 13,351 :queen:
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

yo-yo-dieter
Monday 8041:queen:
Tuesday 13,938 :superwoman:
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday.....

Miniminor
Monday. 7204:king:
Tuesday 6,233
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday....

Mini

Monday. 1,891
Tuesday 3,232
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

BIG BIRDY
Monday. 7006
Tuesday 6894 :princess:
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

Wibbly Pig
Monday.
Tuesday
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

USAgirl
Monday.
Tuesday
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

Flab-u-less-Flower...
Monday.
Tuesday
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

animal-smiley-040.gif
Post your name and steps and I will add you in
sport-smiley-009.gif

So - not only did I break the gym, but I appeared to break this site too! I haven't been able to get in all day morning.

OH YEAH!!!!

For the 1st time ever since wearing a pedometer, I've done more than the 10,000 steps!:chores016::clap:

It's early, so I would probably do another 500 steps, but for now while I'm on here..........

11160 steps
6397 aerobic

Love MNBF!:hug99:

Great news on your steps Big Birdy, it's a great-excited-but-everyone-will-think-i-am-sad feeling isn't it? It's like breaking your own personal little record! only people who have pedometers will know how you feel!! AND you've probably got another 5-6 hours before you go to bed, so you will have plenty of pottering steps to add to that total.

I'm on target for a record day today, I've just been plotting how far I have walked that I can account for and it's over eight miles.

(was just going to sign off but thought I'd check back here!)

Well done Yo Yo! It does keep you on your toes! And keeps a little battle going on within.:D

Janey, my chocolate book arrived today! Will begin reading soon!

Thanks for keeping this thread Mini!

:chores016::character00180::character00115::whacky068::bliss::character00117::wow:

Wow! My best day yet and one I don't think I will be able to surpass for a very long time. A whopping 20,792 steps, and an gigantic 14,018 aerobic steps (121 minutes).​

I had the day off work because I had to take my youngest son to a follow-up appointment at the hospital (he has been discharged - hooray) but the appointment was 11:20am, and my hours of work are 6am-2pm, so it's a rubbish time for an appointment, so I thought I would have the day off work on flexi - that's what it's there for!​

So my walking day started off with walking youngest son to school (eldest son had gone round to his friends and gone with them to breakfast club). 0.89 miles.​

I then walked from the school to Morrisons around the corner. Did a wee bit of shopping and carried the bags home. 0.79 miles​

Went to the gym and did a 40-minute i-Tread work out on the treadmill, and then 10 minutes on the cross-trainer (cross trainer steps register on the pedometer) (2.7 miles done)​

Went back home, pottered about, then walked down to the school to pick up DS2 for his hospital appointment. 0.89 miles.​

Drove back to school and left the car outside the school, then walked home again 0.89 miles.​

At 3pm walked back down to the school and the car. 0.89 miles.​

So that is it for my aerobic walking, and the rest of the steps were just pottering about the house and supermarket steps. I normally use all my holidays and flexi days when the kids are off school, so it's very rare that I get so much time to myself and they don't like walking so as I said, I doubt very much that I will ever surpass those steps.​

Step it out for today Wednesday 30th!
Get Fit Squad Steppers for 2008!
1st.gif

On the road to fitness makes us all winners!

All welcome at anytime! just jump on board with your name and steps:gen126:

Janey
Monday. 26,036 steps :superwoman:
Tuesday 13,351 :queen:
Wednesday.11,136. :queen:
Thursday
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

yo-yo-dieter
Monday 8041:queen:
Tuesday 13,938 :superwoman:
Wednesday 20,792:superwoman:
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday.....

Miniminor
Monday. 7204:king:
Tuesday 6,233
Wednesday 7,025
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday....

Mini

Monday. 1,891
Tuesday 3,232
Wednesday.2,514
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

BIG BIRDY
Monday. 7006
Tuesday 6894 :princess:
Wednesday.11160 steps:princess:
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

Wibbly Pig
Monday.
Tuesday
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

USAgirl
Monday.
Tuesday
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

Flab-u-less-Flower...
Monday.
Tuesday
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.....

animal-smiley-040.gif
Post your name and steps and I will add you in
sport-smiley-009.gif

Wow! My best day yet and one I don't think I will be able to surpass for a very long time. A whopping 20,792 steps, and an gigantic 14,018 aerobic steps (121 minutes).​

Well done yo-yo-dieter:happy096: 20,792 steps and 14,018 aerobic:eek::bliss:

Congratulations BB on breaking the tens:) 11160 steps
6397 aerobic :talk017:

achieved more than I hoped for today as I managed to do an hour of aerobics as well and I have now taken my pedometer off having reached 13,351 (8,710 of which were aerobic). I also got a nice walk by the sea at lunchtime. I am more than happy with that!! :):)

Still very impressive Janey!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

Back