Get Fit and Step it Out for 2008! RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE

ok YOYO we will let you off on that one! I thought we were going to get dumped on today, but no, all we got was damp! LOL!

Sorry I haven't been around girls. It's been so cold and very windy by the sea. I just long for the summer when I can get out there walking and enjoy it too. I don't like walking in the freezing cold getting earache or wet!!

Welcome Trish too. :)

Can someone take over the steps chart? My marriage is breaking down and putting my pedometer on is that last thing on my mind xx

Thank you Sara xx

I tell you, this marriage break up mallarkeyt is doing no end of good for my diet.

If i go and get a stepper.. can i join?

x x

Of course you can Kitteh!!! Although looking at this weeks scores we are all in the deep poo. I'm having similar troubles as poor YOYO and its the last thing on my mind too. Ill get it ready to go to work today so there is no forgetting it.

Approx steps for monday........8000
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''tuesday........2500

Thanks Sara for taking it over.

Ill get my hands on one today.. the previous ones ive had have been rubbish and totally not counted properly.. do you reccomend a certain one?

x x

You must get an omron make. None here in town so I got mine off amazon for £18 -£20. Bought one from boots for £15. Frogmarched that puppy right back cos I did 300 steps while sat on the settee! Mind you thats not such a bad thing.............Its the Omron that most of us on this thread have anyway! Good luck!

hi everyone .......where the hell did the week go ,already thursday and I haven't updated my steps yet ..........
monday 8567
tuesday 10290
wed 11006
thurs 12987
hope you have all had a good week
trish xxx

Thats some good stepping Trish!!!

Thursdays.......9374

Right, I'm strapping my pedometer back on as of tomorrow!!!

Yikes, Sara you turnip, cant believe you've broken yours so soon after losing one!!!

mmmm Trish is the only good one around here. Way to go Trish!!

Haven't worn MNBF for a while now. I need to. Weight has stalled so mefinks i shall have to start to do something involving muscles.....

hi ....another week gone !!! steps for this week
mon 8137
tues 8809
wed 8366
thurs 11728
fri 12196
sat 6285
hope you have all had a good week .....enjoy the rest of the weekend .
trish xxxxx

oh MY!!! I thought you meant putting sellotape over the nagging BF 's mouth! LOL!

Trish you are an angel! You have put us all to shame this past two weeks! I have moved up the plans now, and am on a grand total of 1000 cals. I was doing great until this evening. Have now quaffed 3/4 bottle of cava. Am I ever going to be paying for that one tomorrow in the head and weight dept. How ever one motivating reason for me to step up the plan is that I am desperate to excersise. Yep! I never thought IU would say that either! I am itching to get back swimming, and I can't do it on SS or 810. So I am outa ketosis and OH has said I AM going swimming unless there is snow on the ground! No getting away from it now! I will let you know my feeble number of lengths. I was doing at least 40, 50m lengths and then I got out cos of time/boredom. I will be lucky to do 10 tomorrow!! LOL!

Hello Trish

I am coming back to our little stepping group, I need the motivation that Trish and the group gives here. I have been walking all week and would like to record my progress. Ladies I wont be recording steps just how many miles I walk a day

Mon- 5 miles walked ( rode bike for a half hr)
Tues-3 miles walked
Wed- 4 miles walked

Thats it so far . So ladies keep up the good work. I will be checking in daily.

USA girl

hello USAgirl .....welcome back!!!! already putting the rest of us to shame with the number of miles you are doing !!!!!

monday 12262
tuesday 10024
wednesday 8693
thursday 14562

thats the week soooooo far
have a good week
trish xx

Hello Everyone

Well I am reporting in for thursday I walked 4 miles this morning and 4 miles this evening and I am TIRED My total for today is 8 miles

M -5 miles
Tu-3 miles
W -4 miles
TH-8 miles

Ok ladies Keep up all the good work

Hello Ladies:wave_cry:

It is friday and the weather is very dreary . I did my 4 mile walk and I must admit I hated every minute of it:mad::(:cry: I hate working out some times, but I know I hate this booty worse;) Sometimes I get so depressed it just seems like I will never lose this weight,:sigh: I am going to keep trying but it just seems like a losing battle. Well ladies keep stepping and have a great day

Usagirl:wave_cry:

Back