get it off my chest....

Littleali21

Hi guys n gals!!

Had such a bad week :(
I am usually soooo motivated and on the ball but it has all gone to pot the last week and a half....

Last week me and my OH seperated. Queue not eating for 3 days...We then managed to sort things....queue making up for 3 days by eating poop (roast dinner, oven chips etc) Then I came on...queue choccie cravings!

This week, back on track, or so I thought!! Was out sat night, drank a lot, didnt eat all day sunday, managed summat (naughty!!) about 7.30pm....

Y.day I started off good...Porridge for brekkie, salmon n veg for dinner....then it goes wrong

Went out for tea but thought i was bein good gettin chicken n baked spud....until the chicken came and it was in bread crumbs :( I had ordered a cider to use as my syns.....

Managed to scrape it all off, which left little chicken! The spud was rock hard so left it. By the time I got home I was starved, so ate chocolate triffle :( because there was naff all in (hence going out for tea!)

Today, much the same...started off good...Pineapple, orange, grape and apple for brekkie. Tuna pasta and muller light for dinner....come home and ATE a packed of CRISPS!! I am so annoyed with myself!!

Its not like me at all...I just cant seem to get back on track. I manage it for 2/3 meals out the day, then BOOM. Naughty Ali kicks in.

have no1 to blame but myself....

Can some1 draw a line for me please? I dont have the willpower to do it myself!!

-----------------------

There's your line!! hopefully you'll get back on track in the morning and will do really well xxx

ahhhh there it is....needed that line since last week hun!!!

What makes you do SW? Do you have a target outfit, holiday or size you want to get to???

If so, as you reach for the next naughty, think of your goal!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

I have a holiday in June... Would like to lose another stone by then...which if I hit 2lb a week, is something I can acheive....

I just feel after this week, I have NO hope of getting there hun x

Yes u will. If not then your OH has won and you don't want that do you??? You have had great losses so far and you can get some more.
Plan the weeks meals and get back on plan.
((((((hugs))))))))

Back