Get well soon Steph x

Louise24

Gold Member
Steph is having eye surgery today (or was it yesterday), so she won't be on here for a few days...

I was really touched with the thread Ruthy started when I was in hospital, so thought we could pass on our best wishes here for her to read when she gets

Get well soon lovely x

HHOOPPEE IITT HHAASS AALL GGOONNEE WWEELL SSTTEEPPHH.

WWHHAATT DDOO YYOOUU MMEEAANN YYOOUU AARREE SSEEIINNGG DDOOUUBBLLEE ???? :p:p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Steph

Hope the laser stuff went really well ( I work for a company that has laser surgery as one of it's divisions!)

Hope all has gone well - see you back on here soon matey xxx

Hi Steph,

I had laser eye surgery 3 yrs ago and havent looked back since ........ even though I could see for miles if I did:D:D:D:D

Hope your soon feeling better

Last edited:
Hi Steph, Hope it all went really well rest up and get well soon. x x

Get well soon hun xx

I hope it went well - I'm really jealous, sitting here in my -5 prescription bottle-bottom glasses! Let us know how you got on.

Get Well Soon Steph!:gen126:

Thinking of you!

Love Mini xxx

Thank you honey!! I got it done Thursday afternoon and saw pretty well until Saturday night when I lost the sight in one eye (well it became totally blurry) and hurts like heck.

I went for my check up today and apparently this is all part of the healing process and fingers crossed the vision will get better in the next couple of days. It is very weird only being able to really see out of one eye!!

Thanks for the notes ladies :D

xx

Ohh, hope it all sorts it self out hun, must be really strange only seeing out of one eye. xxx

Back