Get yer Trees out!!

:)thats mine with my gawjuss boy infront of it
liz x

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 41
yes he did and really enjoyed it, the pic was taken on saturday b4 he went to see aladin at sunderland empire, he still believes in santa but i think this be the last yr he does as the bigger kids in my street are telling him its mum & dad not santa hes having none of that but they pushing the issue with him, we going to see santa next week end.

liz x

Lovely tree's all round.......... i like a nice christmas tree. Every house should have one by law!! lol

My OH was the main instigator in our tree this year, i did the last few years but he took over this year as he was feeling "creative".

My favourite decoration though is my snowglobe carousel on the mantle shelf. Well that and Mr Snowman.

yes the magic of the christmas thing be my last 1 regarding the magic of santa. how can the older kids be so cruel, one of them is 10 yrs ald and has a baby brother of 2 years old i said you going to tell your brother that and spoil it for him as well, thats just plain nasty aint it !

yes there was no probs when he went to infant school, now hes in juniour school things change and older kids are nasty and cruel some times. i think this yr hes to frightened not to beleive in case santa dont come :D ill have to be like tom out of tom & jerry this year tip toe around on me toe nails haha on chrimbo eve !

liz x

Last edited:
we have a pic that was in our local paper when he was 3 yrs old we hang it up each year, asda had real reindeer an he was chosen to go in the reindeer pen with santa, that was an amazing experience for him, and he still talks about now and hes 8 now. it went to press and we have the newspaper.

liz x

For as long as I remember I've known the 'truth' about Christmas, I can't remember a time when I (or my brother) did believe in the 'jolly' one.

I remember getting presents with "From Santa" on the label, but not believing it, but then Christmas was never really about presents for my family, it was the one time of year (and still is in fact) that we all get together under one roof and enjoy each other's company, and many of my friends and wider family members don't get each other gifts, we just don't see a reason to.

As for St Nick, I was never told by anyone, never found out by seeing anything or hearing anything, so I think I just realised by myself quite early on and just though "oh well"

Guess I'm in the minority though! :eek:

If he does, he'll be paying for the hoof damage to the roofing tiles! lol
and there'll be no cookies for him, I am doing LL after all! :D

Back