Get yer Trees out!!

Some absolutely fantastic trees and decorations - just spent ages looking at all the photos!

We're not decorating the house this year as not really worth it with us going away on 18/12 and back on 3/1 .... but it doesn't feel right.

oh bev, you should still decorate, i would have too!!! be lovely way of getting you into the spirit of things xx

Have my kids recruited you to make me feel guilty??!!! :8855::8855:

I don't have time!! Part time job, part time CDC, housewife and all the work that goes with that, writing Chrissy cards, packing for Florida ... oh and Minis of course!!!!

I'm sorry my darling, i thought you had a cute fluffy owl on the top of your tree xx

Ah, no its a fluffy star. There is a robbin on there somewhere,paddys robbin so called after a kitten we had who kept climbing up the tree to kill the robbin. sadly paddy got run over so even tho the robbin has seen better days i cant bear to part with it.

BIG SOFTY THAT i AM.

Have my kids recruited you to make me feel guilty??!!! :8855::8855:

I don't have time!! Part time job, part time CDC, housewife and all the work that goes with that, writing Chrissy cards, packing for Florida ... oh and Minis of course!!!!

oh you make me :( get the dec's up!! its only christmas once a year x

Ah, no its a fluffy star. There is a robbin on there somewhere,paddys robbin so called after a kitten we had who kept climbing up the tree to kill the robbin. sadly paddy got run over so even tho the robbin has seen better days i cant bear to part with it.

BIG SOFTY THAT i AM.

poor Robin!! i have a soft spot for Robins too, they are really timid now huh??

Paddy sounds a bit game - frisky little bugger after the poor "burd" boom boom

I decided to go a bit xmassy at work.... not a tree exactly (well, apart from my little batterypowered one :p ) but better than nowt I reckon!

Spruced up my servers and my screen :D
Quite probably the most pi$$-poor effort in history, but still :8855:

Attachments

• DSC00028.JPG
    DSC00028.JPG
    244.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00029.JPG
    DSC00029.JPG
    252.6 KB · Views: 23
Back