1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Getting a grip

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by Trying hard 2014, 5 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Trying hard 2014

Trying hard 2014 Well-Known Member

Been trying to start from the 2nd Jan but been sidetracked by leftover xmas food. In reality, I've been eating all sorts as an excuse to delay starting this. Even jars of black olives. So tomorrow (6th Jan) is finally day 1! Start back at work so that will keep me busy.

Start weight 14 stones. The heaviest that I have ever been :-( Look like **** and feel like ****, so it's time to get a grip!

Bye bye fatty food, hello VCLD :)

I'm the author of my own life. Time to write a success story...

5ft1 14stones BMI 37

I'll post pics when I'm allowed... Good luck to you too. We can nail this thing once n for all! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Susie58

Susie58 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Trying hard. I think this time of the year is best for starting a new eating plan especially after all the over indulgence that goes with Christmas. Stay focused & the weight will soon start dropping off. The first days are the hardest but just keep in mind how good you will feel on your 1st week weigh in.

Mini likes this.
  4. Trying hard 2014

Thanks S :)

I'm already chewing my tongue and I haven't even started yet!!!

5. Trying hard 2014

Here's my measurements:

Waist 43 inches
    Belly 48 inches (yes, I measure my belly)
    Boobs 45 inches
    Under boobs 40 inches
    Hips 45 inches
    Thigh 27.5 inches
    Arm 15 inches
    Calf 17 inches

So lets see this lard melt away!!!

6. Shrimp

Shrimp Well-Known Member

I long the name!

7. Shrimp

Shrimp Well-Known Member

Love the name

8. Susie58

Good for you doing the measurements, I keep putting off doing mine but suppose I should take the bull by the horns & face up to it.

9. Trying hard 2014

Thanks shrimp. God loves a trier!

10. Trying hard 2014

It's nice to see the inches disappearing when the scales don't move. Take ur measurements Mrs. U don't have to post them. Ul be surprised!

11. Susie58

I think I'll be more shocked than surprised lol. Will do them though.

12. Trying hard 2014

Day 1

First day back at work after 2 weeks off. Got my soups packed. Will have first sachet at lunchtime. Hope you have a great day :)

13. Trying hard 2014

So day 1 continued...

Work was good. Nice to see the children and work colleagues. Good news is that everyone is on a diet so I won't stick out like a sore thumb!

Had my first soup at lunchtime. Vegetable. Very nice. Had it in a bowl and ate it with a teaspoon to make it last longer! Felt satisfied...

Quick visit to the dentist on way back from work. Have a real fear of those guys! Need to get treatment done so lots visits planned. God help him when my ketosis breath kicks in!

So I'm going to have chilli for dinner then a bar later on.

Sister coming round to visit in a bit. Had to make her some dinner (chicken curry!) no licking of spoons or fingers or sampling how well cooked the rice was (have myself a pat on the back for that!)

Must drink more water tonight or ill be inviting the headaches over for a party!

Was going to set my turbo up tonight but I think ill leave it. No time tonight :)

I hope uv had a good day and are winning your weight war!

14. Susie58

Most impressed that you didn't taste the curry. They smell so yummy. Your poor dentist lol. Well done for today

15. chris8391

chris8391 Well-Known Member

Well done Trying Hard. I find cooking for the kids hard, I just want to taste the food. Luckily the kids are tasting for me. Day 3 for me tommorow. Good Luck

16. xsammiloux

xsammiloux Well-Known Member

Well done Trying Hard 2014 ... the first few days are the hardest but your doing well so far :)

17. Trying hard 2014

Thanks Chris! Good luck with Day 3, Tuesday is a great day :)

18. Trying hard 2014

Thanks Sammi! It helps treading all ur diaries n seeing where ur all at :)

19. Trying hard 2014

High 5!

I'm off to bed and I haven't had anything other than 3 products and water. YEEHARRRR :)

20. Hendricks

Hendricks Well-Known Member

Good work. Keep it up.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

21. lynneonextante

lynneonextante Lynne will be thin!

Hi TH. Welcome and good luck on your exante journey.