Getting a grip

Today was UD Susie...

Back on it fully tomorrow :)

Will be able to do 4:3 better.

Had a nice 10m walk with Katie and Marco in the lovely sunshine this afternoon :)

Part way through a car drove past with some lads peeping horn and shouting out windows. We thought it was the two people on bikes that they were interacting with. When I got home, first thing daughter told me was that my vest top was see through. You could actually see my boobs and nipples. Jeeeeeeeeez!!!!! X

That made me laugh!!!! x

Ha ha, very nice of you to brighten their day up TH. Didn't Katie notice lol x
Lol no Susie I didn't, generally we walked side by side or me & Marco in front, however as soon as little C mentioned it I looked and you could see everything :eek:, she will sure have made some peoples month never mind day ;)

When we meet to go for a run tomorrow I'll be sure to check she's decent! :)

Was a fab walk TH, have to get the next one booked in x

Lol no Susie I didn't, generally we walked side by side or me & Marco in front, however as soon as little C mentioned it I looked and you could see everything :eek:, she will sure have made some peoples month never mind day ;) When we meet to go for a run tomorrow I'll be sure to check she's decent! :) Was a fab walk TH, have to get the next one booked in x

Full inspection before we leave the house tonight! Good job we were walking in a new area and there was little chance of being recognised :)

I'm over observant. I thought ur earring was dodgy. On high alert after u lost one! X

Jeez...

Right, it's 1st September and I still haven't gotten a flaming grip yet! So it's time to get gripping because I've been up and down those scales. I've been trying a little, but obviously not trying hard enough... I've been doing this since Jan and not getting anywhere.

Weighed myself but I'm not going to post it here. It's shocking and I'm embarrassed. I'll tell you one day when I've reached goal. I never learn!

So, I have no excuses now.

1. Back to work Thursday so I'll be kept busy. I might add that I'm heavier than I was at start of holidays.

2. Will be living on my own when daughter moves out at weekend so no temptations.

I quite like Judd. I know it can work but I just didn't apply it properly because I had an eventful few weeks. But I could have tried a lot harder.

Wondering whether I should start a new diary in the Judd section? Like a clean break, new start? Not sure because this has been my journey.

Anyway, I'll see.

So today is day one (again) it's a DD... Am running with Katie later. No see through clothing tonight though. That's just for weekends.

P.S my weight was 12 st 7 this morning. You can do the maths! X

Hey TH - I'm right with you girlie - new start from today and a DD for me. Just had my first exante shake in ages!

Hope today is going ok TH & no streaking tonight :D x

Right, I've started a new diary over in Judd so ill post there from now on. Think new diary will feel like a new start :)

It's called something cheesy like Fast-tastic way to goal!

Hope ur doing good.

Buenos noches... Adios xxx

Right, I've started a new diary over in Judd so ill post there from now on. Think new diary will feel like a new start :) It's called something cheesy like Fast-tastic way to goal! Hope ur doing good. Buenos noches... Adios xxx

Ok hon, I'll head over there now :) xx

Bye was nice knowing you :D xx

Back