Getting a grip

I love feeling the gym ache TH :)
I love the knowledge tgat the only thing that is going to ease that pain today is to do it all over again today :D
Happy Sunday :)

I do too Marge! I love not being able to do an exercise then mastering it through practise. Love it! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Ha! No I don't pay extra for classes. My membership is £35 per month which is discounted because I'm a teacher.

Think u should consider new gym. Fresh start and classes to make u work harder than u would do normally. And the classed can be fun and are a good way of meeting new people. Problem maybe crowding. Can u get a weeks pass to try before you buy? Council gyms can be fabulous :)

Let me know what u decide! X

Thank you very much :)

The council place is just over a mile from home - so logistically much easier. Membership is £35 a month, all inclusive. Easy to go to any time I please.

The gym I belong to is 6 miles away - not far in terms of distance, but across the city so traffic can be a nightmare. It's very nice though - nice changing rooms, and I've never found it crowded. Getting there from home isn't too bad - but from work a nightmare. The last time I tried it took me over an hour :eek:

The second council place is just a few minutes from where I work, about 6 miles from home - so would I keep the motivation going better by being able to head there on the way home?

.........decisions, decisions! :D

Thank you very much :)

The council place is just over a mile from home - so logistically much easier. Membership is £35 a month, all inclusive. Easy to go to any time I please.

The gym I belong to is 6 miles away - not far in terms of distance, but across the city so traffic can be a nightmare. It's very nice though - nice changing rooms, and I've never found it crowded. Getting there from home isn't too bad - but from work a nightmare. The last time I tried it took me over an hour :eek:

The second council place is just a few minutes from where I work, about 6 miles from home - so would I keep the motivation going better by being able to head there on the way home?

.........decisions, decisions! :D

Darcy, my gym is fab, and is council run :)
The classes are busy, but they only allow a certain amount of person in each class - H&S ;), so you have to be sharp, and book early ;)
I would try a couple of the pay as you go classes first to see if you like it :)

Darcy, my gym is fab, and is council run :)
The classes are busy, but they only allow a certain amount of person in each class - H&S ;), so you have to be sharp, and book early ;)
I would try a couple of the pay as you go classes first to see if you like it :)

Thanks Marge :D

If I have time after work this week, I'll try and have a look round the council one :)

WOW! I made tomato n basil crisps in the microwave. Cracked some black pepper on top n they were lovely :)

1.Mix soup into a thick paste.
2.spoon onto plate and spread thinly.
3.microwave for about 2-3 mins and keep checking them
4.use a knife to lift them off plate
5.cool and eat.

I'm surprised how nice they taste! X

TA da! X

Attachments

• image-2151671124.jpg
    image-2151671124.jpg
    599.7 KB · Views: 50
They look great, hope you enjoyed - got to ask what's in the glass? Looks like a Baileys lol ;)

Excellent, looks pretty good x

Great idea with the crisps!!
Think i would go overboard with them if they were lush!! Crisps are my downfall!!

You are doing great though, well done :)

Ooooo, they look lovely :D

TA da! X

Mmmm...they look good. I've not tried doing anything with any of my meals yet x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can't believe how active you are with the gym! It's brilliant! I just don't have the time for exercise at the moment but planning on doing Zumba at home once we've moved and I do have more time. Keep it up lady, you're doing amazingly :) and have a good day xx

Day 20. In the twenty s now!

It's 6.00am and I'm off to the gym before work. Think ill do little bit of cardio today and tomorrow. Then after my weigh in on Wednesday, I'll do weights to mix it up. My body will be getting used to exercise so I need to keep it guessing and do different things!

Have a fantastic Monday people. Start the week as you mean to go in :) x

Well done on hitting the 20's hun xx

Love your focus, hope the gym session was good - enjoy your day x

I'm loving your motivation too..
My week looks to be more positive this week, well done for getting on so well

Hope your day is going well TH x

Back