Getting a grip

Glad you survived, the dentist isn't the best fun especially when he/she is a bumbler :)

Lovely that your friend sent you the flowers, great to know that your time and support were appreciated xx

Hope you'll soon feel like you're back with it on the diet, it's hard sometimes getting your head back into it but I'm sure you'll soon be there xx

Aw, the flowers make up for the dentist.

Hope you get that in the zone feeling back soon TH. xx

I know what you mean about the zone TH.
I am in the exercise zone, but this only being day 3 of this stint of TS, I don't seem to be fully in the diet zone, if you know what I mean.
I know that may sound odd, but I think the initial stages of TS are very dangerous close to falling off the wagon :eek:
But we both know it gets easier with the passing days ;)

We need to find the zone :-D glad you're behaving, you'll feel much better for it. Glad you've had a good few days and all was ok at the dentist xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 4

Great sleep, apart from OH face timing me at 1.20am!

Have a great day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Awww hubby must be missing you :) Flowers make up for the dentist, although how you can think a fella is tasty when you look up his nose I do not know!! lol

Have a great day chuck :553:

Aww to being missed and loved :) That's sweet, earned him a brownie point -- hope you've had a lovely day xx

Back to day 1 tomorrow :(

Headache today and then developed a sore ear. Decided to have toast to try to get rid of headache. Didn't work. Anyway I carried on and had a sandwich and tea biscuits. Still got a headache and sore eat!

On the plus side, I went to a meeting and met some old colleagues that I haven't seen for about 2-3 years. Great to see them and catch up :)

So back on it tomorrow. Damn! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hey its better than my donner meat pizza and bottle of rose!! You'll get back on track quickly and thats what matters now :)

Hey its better than my donner meat pizza and bottle of rose!! You'll get back on track quickly and thats what matters now :)

I need the exante police surveillance team on me tomorrow! X

I'm here and I'm watching! There'll be some :whoopass: for any bad behaviour! xx

Katie, you can roller skate over me next week if I don't get into the zone. You have my permission to use me as a ramp! X

Hey hun!

What is going on with us all??? Lol!

We all need to keep an eye on each other it looks like.. So close to deadline and the diet is becoming challenging due to illnesses, cravings, social events etc... We need to stay strong girls!! ;)

Sweet, were u drinking plenty of water to rid u of the headache??

well do a deal! I will police u and u me.. Friday and weekend is always my diet breaker! I'm staying 100% this weekend whether it kills me lol... I need ketosis big time to burn this fat off me .. I have 6 weeks to do my best or it's all over and a waste!

Let's do this!! :) :) :)

We are alllll watching ;)

Katie, you can roller skate over me next week if I don't get into the zone. You have my permission to use me as a ramp! X

Lol well that'll serve to flatten you, you'll be in size 10's by the end of the night! Stay strong, you can do this xx

Well that lot down below are watching and so am I.....!! I will tell you on the QT (cause like nobody else reads all these!! lol) that I had a sneaky weigh this morning to see what damage I did with my pizza and wine and I have put on 3lbs! One evening and I have undone a weeks work AND I got evil tummy ache to boot!! Its soooo not worth it, and I am living proof after Wednesday!

That's it Sarah, you tell her that it's not good on the dark side :)

Dark side is no good unless you are Darth Vader - but even he musta been pretty thin to have not sweat to death in that plastic suit!! ;)

Bet he was one of those jammy gits with a high metabolism! lol

Next time you have a sore ear or a headache take a painkiller!! Less calories and less weight gain and it still keeps you TS ;)

:peep: Well someone's keeping an eye on you TH. Hope today has been a bit better for you xx

Back