Getting a grip

Morning TH. Love your countdown. I think I'll do one of those too. I have sort of by aiming for 20 days TS until my birthday but I think it's a good idea to plan even further ahead. I hope you and Katie have a good time on you walk!

Morning TH. Love your countdown. I think I'll do one of those too. I have sort of by aiming for 20 days TS until my birthday but I think it's a good idea to plan even further ahead. I hope you and Katie have a good time on you walk!

It kind of reminds you that EVERY day counts. My long aim is 23-27 July. My best friend is coming down to stay and she has lost loads of weight. She is used to me being slim, so I want to lose as much as possible before then. She wanted to come down in April/May but I put her off :-/ I know she won't give a stuff what weight I am, but I do!

After that ill prob be going on holiday so I'll want to feel good as well as look good. Beyond that... My next goal is to be slim for Xmas. Kim always squashed into something and trying to hide my lumps. Not this year!

Think if the long term :) x

Daughter has her boyf making her breakfast. Smells divine! Good job in goin out with Katie in half an hour! X

Attachments

• image-191501961.jpg
    image-191501961.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 31
On way now.....ooh to be met by a bacon on toast lol xx

The smell of fitness and success is in the air TH. 3 years on a weight reducing diet is long enough. Time to get it done and dusted xx

Well done on that amazing walk, couple of cool chicks or what :D xx

Had a lovely afternoon with Katie. We walked n talked like good uns!

At the half way point, we stopped at a canal side coffee shop and had coffees. It was funny when the girl put a jug if milk in our table... Katie looked at her as if she was trying to sell us some heroin! We had a good laugh drooling over everyone's food. Most people sit facing out wards which looks onto the canal and passers by. Not Katie and I. We sat facing inwards looking at the folks with food!

So 6 miles covered (hilly ones). We've just had a coke zero with our feet up at my house.

During this time, we set ourselves a goal. We have set a date on 6 September to go out for lunch. If we reach our goals (to be in the 10s for Katie and 9s for me) then we'll get dropped off. If were not at goal then we have to walk there and back 12 miles! This goal might keep us on track in June, July and August!

We'll see :)

Hope u have had a lovely day x

Attachments

• image-2824031358.jpg
    image-2824031358.jpg
    599 KB · Views: 28
Had a lovely afternoon with Katie. We walked n talked like good uns!

At the half way point, we stopped at a canal side coffee shop and had coffees. It was funny when the girl put a jug if milk in our table... Katie looked at her as if she was trying to sell us some heroin! We had a good laugh drooling over everyone's food. Most people sit facing out wards which looks onto the canal and passers by. Not Katie and I. We sat facing inwards looking at the folks with food!

So 6 miles covered (hilly ones). We've just had a coke zero with our feet up at my house.

During this time, we set ourselves a goal. We have set a date on 6 September to go out for lunch. If we reach our goals (to be in the 10s for Katie and 9s for me) then we'll get dropped off. If were not at goal then we have to walk there and back 12 miles! This goal might keep us on track in June, July and August!

We'll see :)

Hope u have had a lovely day x

Was a great afternoon, seriously never thought I could have so much fun doing a walk like that....and the fact that I was surprised when we got to the top of the hill (mountain!)

You missed off the bit about us both drooling over the food of the poor girl who was trying to enjoy her lunch of amazing looking soup and a big slab of nutty bread - I really did wonder which one of us was going to be found licking the window first :p

Thanks so much for a great day - enjoy your hula hooping xx

Sounds like you had an absolutely fab day!
With both your determination i think you will be tucking into amazing lunches in a few months time!! x

Great day and great plan :) I love hearing about your adventures together - did you meet on here?

Good job no-one could see me hula-hooping. Only managed 15 minutes and it kept falling every minute or so! Don't know how u do 30 minutes Carrie! Arms were aching too :)

Don't know how to do it in the opposite direction. It span round my body then fell every time I tried. I presume that's what's meant by 'each side'

Might have a go again later :)

Stay away from the fridge/cupboard folks! X

Back