Getting a grip

This machine gives u motivational messages!

Attachments

• image-475690003.jpg
    image-475690003.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 43
I think going to the italians will be harder than the indians! At indians you could have had plain tikka and salad all keto friendly but not sure of anything suitable at Italians. Im sure there will be something though.

Would it really be so bad to tell them about the diet?
I think i would rather come clean than eat when i was doing so well and like you said you could quite happily sit there and not eat.

Good luck what ever you decide to do xx

You'll find a way to cope at the Italian TH. Nothing better than physically feeling lighter. A few white lies will sometimes be needed unless you let people know about the diet but at the end of the day you are doing this for you. So stick with whatever method works for you. If you eat they should be able to provide you with a meat option. What ever you decide have fun xx

Thanks for ur comments folks :)

Well gym session cut even shorter for two reasons

1) forgot u had a hair appointment at 2

2) my sister facetimed me in the gym so I didn't go swimming. I gabbed to her instead!

I did do a class and burned about 600 cals inbthe machines so it wasn't too shabby!

Tired now and nodding off on the couch. Probably have an early night...

Hope you are being good :) x

Well done for today TH. I spent over an hour chatting to my sister on the phone this afternoon!

Day 12 :)

Mouth as dry as a bone! Plan for today: ill go to the gym for some relaxing classes like yoga-lates. Think ill take it easy but ill def go to gym because its my day off and I don't have to rush out of gym to get to work!

Here are my thoughts about weighing...

I'm due to weigh Wednesday but ill probably have to eat Tuesday night. So ill weigh Wednesday then I might not weigh for a couple of weeks maybe even a month. Last time I did this, the numbers weren't reducing quick enough and it gets me down. Im desperate to get into the next stone bracket etc.

So if I get a low weight loss, ill move into less weighing because I know VLCD works. When I'm doing it I'm happy it's working. Ill avoid the scales to avoid feeling deflated. Does that make sense?

I will also get daughter to do some photos that ill post. Hope u won't be sick because they are in my underwear. Stretch marks, belly the lot!

Have a great day :) x

Have a good day at the gym, yoga-lates sounds good. I like your list of 10 things to give up, definitely food for thought!

Ooh yoga-lates sound good! I know what you mean about getting disheartened when the scales slow down a bit. I think if you know you can stay away and it works for you then do it! Unfortunately for me it's like an itch I need to scratch... I think in the long term I'll need to ditch the house scales and start doing WIs at boots.

Have a great day chick :)

I love the 10 things post!
Have a good day at the gym and try to enjoy your day off :) I hope weigh in is good to you on Wednesday and love the plan to not weigh for a while. I've been wondering if I should do something similar myself but not sure if I could hold out any longer than a week lol.

You are doing so well and your self control is fab :) have a good day hun xx

Grrrrr!!! Change of plan again...

Got to pick daughter up from train station which means ill miss classes. Sooooo ill go on my turbo and watch a bit of telly. Then ill do the TOWIE DVD for some exercise. It's still got the wrapper on it!

Have a good one :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk 1 12st 10, loss 1st 4lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2...

Hi TH. Never mind about the gym. You'll still get your exercise in with the Towie DVD. I'm going to try and start the 30 day shred today. I've had the DVD for years and never done more than once I tried to do 1 session! I bought the Zumba set with the 7 DVDs and the dumbells from ebay last night. I cost £25 so I must make myself do it. The plan is to try to do the shred every morning and to have a go at the zumba in the evenings for fun. Only trouble is will be getting up at 5.30 every day at the latest, If I'm not careful week days will consist of: 5.30 get up and do 30 day shred, shower, leave for work, spend day at work, 20.30 get home, 21.00 do Zumba, 21.30 have bath, 22.00 go to bed. No time for eating so I'll lose weight! I think I'll make the shred the priority and maybe alternate between the treadmill and Zumba!
I like the idea of the photos and I'm sure they won't make anyone sick. I posted my pictures (which were horrible) to give me something to measure up against. Not only will it make you accountable to yourself but also to the rest of us. You'll be in the 11s in no time! Hope your weigh in is good on Wednesday!

Day 13

Had a blip last night and had some KFC chicken pieces. I could have taken the coating off and just eaten chicken but I chose not to. So as a result, I'm out of ketosis. Gutted.

So plan is to get back on course. No weigh in on Wednesday because I have a planned eat on Tuesday and that might knock me out of ketosis and the numbers will get me down. So I will weigh next wed or even leave it for a month. So disappointed with myself but hey ho. That's why I'm overweight.

No point crying over spilt milk as they say. Gym or turbo after work to burn some fat!

Have a great day folks :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk 1 -1st 4lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2...

Day 13

Had a blip last night and had some KFC chicken pieces. I could have taken the coating off and just eaten chicken but I chose not to. So as a result, I'm out of ketosis. Gutted.

So plan is to get back on course. No weigh in on Wednesday because I have a planned eat on Tuesday and that might knock me out of ketosis and the numbers will get me down. So I will weigh next wed or even leave it for a month. So disappointed with myself but hey ho. That's why I'm overweight.

No point crying over spilt milk as they say. Gym or turbo after work to burn some fat!

Have a great day folks :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk 1 -1st 4lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2...

You know what to do.....draw a thick line and move on! Look at the positives, you've been going to the gym, you're getting on your turbo and you've had just 1 blip in 13 days! You have done so well and you'll continue to do so. It's really hard to avoid those hunger moments and they always seem to catch us off guard. Have a good day my lovely xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done TH really well done you've done brilliant! Agree with Twinkle there! I'm taking a leaf out if everyone's book and am going to stay on plan if it kills me lol have a great day :) x

TH don't worry about it and don't beat yourself up about it, it's done and you just need to forget it and move on - well done on hitting the gym!

Back