Getting a grip

How's your day been hun?xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for ur posts ladies. Helps a lot!

I've been on plan today but don't feel in the zone. Funny how an idea can consume u until u make a bad choice and then it's so hard to get back in the zone.

I'm peeing on a ketostix to see his long it takes me to get back into ketosis. That'll teach me!

I'm just p'd off I'm out for a meal tomorrow night bit ill just have to be good and hopefully ill be able to get decent protein :-/

Hope u are winning :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk 1 -1st 4lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2...

You're doing well for hanging in there TH. It's a journey not a race, and there will be highs and lows along the way. What makes a difference and will get you to goal is the decision to pick yourself up and get back on that horse, everytime! Remember, motivation gets you started, but habit is what gets you to the finish line! Make moving forward and tackling a day at a time your habit xx

Good to see you have got back on track today. It would have been so easy to have gone totally of plan until after your night out tomorrow but you didn't & that counts for a lot. Try to choose carefully what you eat tomorrow so that you can get back into ketosis sooner rather than later. You may already be in it anyway. Good luck x

Good to see you have got back on track today. It would have been so easy to have gone totally of plan until after your night out tomorrow but you didn't & that counts for a lot. Try to choose carefully what you eat tomorrow so that you can get back into ketosis sooner rather than later. You may already be in it anyway. Good luck x

You're right Susie. I could have said I'll scoff till Tuesday then get back on wagon wed so I suppose I should be pleased that I got straight back on :) x

Day 14

Had a pee on a ketostix and I have a wee, tiny trace of ketones. Tiny but still noticeable!

So today, ill have 2 packs then planned meal tonight. Pray to God that I don't make bad choices cos I can't be trusted. Strong one minute then buckling the next! I feel like I will be good :)

Haven't been to gym or on turbo either. Must get back into that. Mojo lost temporarily. Funny how a setback has so many knock on effects!

Long day today. Work, defib training after work, then meal. Will be exhausted by the time I get in!

In other news, my big brother has got my daughter a car. He misses things like Xmas and birthdays and then does these random things :) She is 18 and passed her test before Xmas (first time) it's a little Toyota aygo and its an 08 plate. Brother says the engine is the size of a matchbox! Anyway he's having it delivered on Saturday (he's near glasgow and I'm north west England!) she doesn't know anything about it so that will be a lovely surprise for her. I insured it last night so she can drive it immediately. Looking forward to seeing her face :)

Today I'm going to wear a dress that fitted me last may. It's a bit snug but I can use it as a benchmark!

Have a great day folks :) stay strong and avoid temptation! X

Have a good day TH, oh and get yourself back to the gym. It will make you feel so much better.

Sent from my HTC One X+

:thumbup::D

Sent from my HTC One X+

The dress I was talking about... Bit of a waist there. Few other lumps above hips but nit for long :) x

Attachments

• image-460573881.jpg
    image-460573881.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 67
You look good hun in that dress hun. What a lovely thing for your brother to do, your daughter will be so chuffed bless her! Have a good day my lovely, make the best choices you can tonight but also enjoy your evening :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi TH. I've just read your diary. Well done on your progress so far - brilliant. And good luck tonight (but try to enjoy it)!

You look great in the dress, hardly looks like you need to lose any weight! :)

You look great in the dress, hardly looks like you need to lose any weight! :)

That's what I thought ;) but I know it's all about how you feel.

Hope you're having a good day TH, and get on ok at the restaurant. Back on TS tomorrow?!? :D

Dress looks lovely TH. Have fun tonight x

Thanks for ur comments! The dress is very flatttering but I can assure u I need to lose weight. I'm 4 stones overweight :-/

Sooooo tonight. Tried to order sensible. Had a prawn dish in lemon and garlic to start. It was swimming in sauce. That was best of the choices. The rest were bruschetta (my fave) and other bread/carb options. Then I had a steak salad. I asked for dressing on the side but they put some balsamic over the salad and then a side dish if mango dressing. There was feta cheese and tomatoes and I'm afraid to say I ate them! Ill be out of ketosis but at least I didn't have pizza or pasta.

100% tomorrow. Looking forward to zero interruptions :) no food dates until 15 feb. that's my bestie's hen do...

Hope u are all doing well and keeping in the straight and narrow (unlike me!) x

Thanks for ur comments! The dress is very flatttering but I can assure u I need to lose weight. I'm 4 stones overweight :-/

Sooooo tonight. Tried to order sensible. Had a prawn dish in lemon and garlic to start. It was swimming in sauce. That was best of the choices. The rest were bruschetta (my fave) and other bread/carb options. Then I had a steak salad. I asked for dressing on the side but they put some balsamic over the salad and then a side dish if mango dressing. There was feta cheese and tomatoes and I'm afraid to say I ate them! Ill be out of ketosis but at least I didn't have pizza or pasta.

100% tomorrow. Looking forward to zero interruptions :) no food dates until 15 feb. that's my bestie's hen do...

Hope u are all doing well and keeping in the straight and narrow (unlike me!) x

TH it sounds like you made good choices! I'm not entirely convinced you'll be out of ketosis (or certainly not have restored all of your glycogen stores). Anyway, what matters is that you have a plan to get back on the horse tomorrow, and a clear run until the 15th Feb will be a great boost. Hope tomorrow is kind to you. Nyt nyt x

Back