Getting a grip

Thanks Scotminx and Darcy :)

So back on it today... I def can't eat food. It really distracts me! Wish I cd clear my food calendar for a a few months.

Anyway, time to get back to it. Little gym session this morning :)

Hope u have a great day! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk 1 -1st 4lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2...

I think you've done well to make the choices you did. It could have been so much worse. Did you enjoy your evening? Hope you have a good day today xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your choices. Italian is a hard one but you handled it well TH. Hope today has gone to plan x

In dentist waiting room. Pray for me. Can't abide this place but needs must.

So I've been good all day. Everyone seems to be baking me cakes at work for some reason. I have to smile and say thanks n try not to inhale the smell!

So my question is do I start back at day 1 count wise or continue the count. Day 15 I think? Normally I'd start again but I know that I need to stop again on 15th feb and then again on 21st.

Going in now :-/

****! X

Should have said I weighed in this morning. 2lbs lost. Now 12st 8. Should've been a lot better but hey ho!

Out of dentist now. Wasn't too bad...

Have a good night y'all :) x

Forgot to say this morning. Lost 2lb despite the KFC and last nights meal. Was out of ketosis this morning.

So 12st 8 now...

Here's my turbo. Not as comfy as the couch! X

Attachments

• image-903561228.jpg
    image-903561228.jpg
    480.3 KB · Views: 42
Glad you survived the dentist. I have a bit of a phobia myself!

2lb loss this week is great considering! You are neck and neck with me now basically, so I need to up my game ;) I'll have one night off in Feb for OH's birthday, then should be clear until early April and my hen do :) x

Well done, that's a really good loss and fab news on wearing your dress, that's such a good feeling!

Yay for 2lbs off - brilliant! :D

That bike looks like a serious bit of kit! :eek:

Glad you survived the dentist - not my favourite occupation either :rolleyes:

Hi TS. Still going strong despite the chicken pieces. Love your bike! That Italian meal sounded delicious and you made good choices AND the dress looks good - you look slim in it!

All I can say is that how come my black dress in my pictures isn't deceiving too! Ha ha!

Right, here are some things birling about in my head...

Last night a guy I used to train (running, cycling) with, text to invite me out for a drink. I haven't seen him for ages. I was also 4-5 stones lighter then. Want to avoid him when I'm so big. That's bad, right?

Tonight, my friend told me her hub will be going to Liverpool for a stag do at the same time as my hen do. I've promised her ill text him to meet up for a drink. Last time I saw Graeme I was 4-5 stone lighter. Think ill have to 'lose' my phone that weekend. That's also bad, right?

Next thing is just something that happened today. A girl at work, who was a size 18-20, has been dieting and has lost a bit of weight about 1/2 stone. Think she's about an 18 now. We were talking and she said she was going to bring her 'big' clothes into work then she said 'maybe ud like my dress from east... ' I thought I was smaller than her but I must not be. My clothes are 16s. Anyway I'm just thinking out loud. I'm happy for her. I'm glad she's losing weight. That comment just caught me off guard!

Night night lovely people :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Right, here are some things birling about in my head...

Last night a guy I used to train (running, cycling) with, text to invite me out for a drink. I haven't seen him for ages. I was also 4-5 stones lighter then. Want to avoid him when I'm so big. That's bad, right?

Tonight, my friend told me her hub will be going to Liverpool for a stag do at the same time as my hen do. I've promised her ill text him to meet up for a drink. Last time I saw Graeme I was 4-5 stone lighter. Think ill have to 'lose' my phone that weekend. That's also bad, right?

Next thing is just something that happened today. A girl at work, who was a size 18-20, has been dieting and has lost a bit of weight about 1/2 stone. Think she's about an 18 now. We were talking and she said she was going to bring her 'big' clothes into work then she said 'maybe ud like my dress from east... ' I thought I was smaller than her but I must not be. My clothes are 16s. Anyway I'm just thinking out loud. I'm happy for her. I'm glad she's losing weight. That comment just caught me off guard!

Night night lovely people :) x

Sometimes we deny ourselves the size we really are, perhaps that's what she's doing. What harm is it going to do meeting a guy at your weight? Go for a drink and enjoy yourself (not trying to get u off plan with that comment) let others love you as you are hun cos although we're uncomfortable with our sizes, it doesn't mean everyone else is.

Well done on your loss hun :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi TH. Agree with Twinkle's comments although I might not be so charitable about the girl at work! Your weight loss must be much more noticeable! Maybe she's envious!

Thanks Lynne and twinkle!

I don't think Emma said it to be nasty. Don't think she's noticed I've lost weight. I did think, after she said it, "game on sweetheart, race u to a normal BMI. People will notice my astounding weight loss soon!" Ha! I'm so silly! It just made me think that I'm bigger than I think I am...I'm quite good at denying how big I am!

This is the size I was when I last saw Steve (training buddy) and Graeme (friend's hub)

Will try to put Steve off until Easter! X

Attachments

• image-1141658560.jpg
    image-1141658560.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 55
Right.. Day whatever. Nit even sure!

Off to gym for 6.30am. Can't be bothered but I've got a mission now!

Just back into ketosis. Only just!

Have a great day :) x

Back