Getting a grip

That's the attitude! Better than mine. My zumba CDs arrived yesterday but I'm still to start my exercise routine. It's going to have to be after the weekend now. You should have thanked your friend but said you think her dress would probably be too big for you! She probably just hasn't noticed your weight loss because it must be pretty obvious.

Good for you TH, enjoy the gym.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Hi TH. Agree with Twinkle's comments although I might not be so charitable about the girl at work! Your weight loss must be much more noticeable! Maybe she's envious!

That was exactly what I was thinking but wasn't sure whether to say it or not lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Lynne and twinkle!

I don't think Emma said it to be nasty. Don't think she's noticed I've lost weight. I did think, after she said it, "game on sweetheart, race u to a normal BMI. People will notice my astounding weight loss soon!" Ha! I'm so silly! It just made me think that I'm bigger than I think I am...I'm quite good at denying how big I am!

This is the size I was when I last saw Steve (training buddy) and Graeme (friend's hub)

Will try to put Steve off until Easter! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Love this post :-D I think we're all guilty of denying our sizes but eventually we click and do something about it :) xx

I have 2 blokes at work 1 has been on sw since last year and has done really well on it. He was very large to start with. He is now nearing a 'normalish' weight. The other lad is big and has been piling the weight on until just before xmas when he decided to do sw coz of other blokes success and i think he was jealous of all the compliments he was getting.
Any way now this second lad says he has lost 2 stone and keeps going on about how loose his trousers and shirts are and how things are now huge on him. The thing is no one else can see where he has lost weight (if he even has).
I think he is trying to convince himself and others but its not working on us.
Anyway maybe thats what your friend is doing, noticed you have lost weight and is jealous so is now trying to convince herself that she is still smaller than you by offering you her clothes!
She may be like the bloke and saying things are huge on her when really if its like him, he was bulging out of everything so the most a 2 stone loss will do is make clothes fit again!!

Sorry for the long winded message!!

I have 2 blokes at work 1 has been on sw since last year and has done really well on it. He was very large to start with. He is now nearing a 'normalish' weight. The other lad is big and has been piling the weight on until just before xmas when he decided to do sw coz of other blokes success and i think he was jealous of all the compliments he was getting.
Any way now this second lad says he has lost 2 stone and keeps going on about how loose his trousers and shirts are and how things are now huge on him. The thing is no one else can see where he has lost weight (if he even has).
I think he is trying to convince himself and others but its not working on us.
Anyway maybe thats what your friend is doing, noticed you have lost weight and is jealous so is now trying to convince herself that she is still smaller than you by offering you her clothes!
She may be like the bloke and saying things are huge on her when really if its like him, he was bulging out of everything so the most a 2 stone loss will do is make clothes fit again!!

Sorry for the long winded message!!

That's interesting Miss Mac! Definitely good for thought... X

You'll be at a healthy BMI long before her and that will teach her ;)

Well done on what sounds like another fab day :) x

TH, just ignore the comments, you know the truth, you are doing fab, and continually losing weight.

If the other girl is losing weight, good for her, if not it's her loss. Don't let it affect you and your good work.

Sent from my HTC One X+

TH, just ignore the comments, you know the truth, you are doing fab, and continually losing weight.

If the other girl is losing weight, good for her, if not it's her loss. Don't let it affect you and your good work.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Thanks Chris! She is losing weight and I'm really chuffed for her. Great to see her buzzing :)

It's day 16... Counted the days whilst on cross trainer at gym this morning. Just going to keep counting!

Enjoyed a run on treadmill this morning. Only did 20 mins. Pleased because I didn't feel pain :)

Had a headache before lunch and then felt seriously dizzy when I was in the staff room. Felt like I was going to fall into the dishwasher! It passed quickly and hasn't returned. Thank goodness. My kids were great today, real wee cuties :)

Interesting call from an ex colleague. My ex boss (who is a terrible leader) needs my help. She wants me to train the person who got my job. It turns out the girl was not what she said she was. They have sent her to 2 other schools for help but she's not progressing. So my ex boss wants me to support her. Part if me wants to tell her to bugger-off cos she never appreciated me whilst I worked for her. Not one ounce of sincerity or thanks on 7 Yeats. But, my professional side takes over and ill prob do it for the kids because they are entitled to a decent education. This has nothing at all to do with weight loss. Sorry!

It's only 7.25 and I'm circling my bed. Naughty, I know!

Hope u are feeling strong folks :) x

It's day 16... Counted the days whilst on cross trainer at gym this morning. Just going to keep counting!

Enjoyed a run on treadmill this morning. Only did 20 mins. Pleased because I didn't feel pain :)

Had a headache before lunch and then felt seriously dizzy when I was in the staff room. Felt like I was going to fall into the dishwasher! It passed quickly and hasn't returned. Thank goodness. My kids were great today, real wee cuties :)

Interesting call from an ex colleague. My ex boss (who is a terrible leader) needs my help. She wants me to train the person who got my job. It turns out the girl was not what she said she was. They have sent her to 2 other schools for help but she's not progressing. So my ex boss wants me to support her. Part if me wants to tell her to bugger-off cos she never appreciated me whilst I worked for her. Not one ounce of sincerity or thanks on 7 Yeats. But, my professional side takes over and ill prob do it for the kids because they are entitled to a decent education. This has nothing at all to do with weight loss. Sorry!

It's only 7.25 and I'm circling my bed. Naughty, I know!

Hope u are feeling strong folks :) x

Hmm that's a tough on TH. I think I would probably help out in the end for the kids as you say, but I'd be doing it somewhat grudgingly!

I'm circling my bed too lol, but I don't want to be up half the night... Will go paint my nails or something! Well done on getting through day 16 x

Well done TH. You're doing really well. Your ex boss must rate you if she's asking for your help!

You're doing brilliantly TH, very complimentary that your ex boss phoned you, that's a credit to you.

I can't wait until I'm circling my bed at 7.30 pm. I'll be able to do that a bit when we move :-D
Take it easy, if you're feeling dizzy, slow down (I need to take my own advice here) but being on a vlcd means we should take it a bit easier. Glad the little ones were good for you today xx

Thanks scot, Lynne, Katie, Darcy and Twinkle :)

So day 17

I'm wide awake and have been since about 4 but that's because I went to bed early ish!

Going to gym for 6.30 am then work. Feeling a bit slimmer on my face if that makes sense!

Think ill weigh on Wednesday then the following Wed until I'm in 11st bracket then I won't weigh for a month. Reason is that I seem to stay in the 11s forever and I don't want to clock watch and get down during that time. So if I stick to it 100% as much as possible because I have two eating dates in feb (15th and 21-23rd) anyway, we'll see. I need to get in the 11s first and I'm 8lbs away from that goal!

Hope you have a fabulous Friday and are sticking to ur plan ;-) x

Have a good day.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Wee FaceTime with OH who is celebrating New Year in the sunshine. Lucky thing! Meanwhile we've got gym, work and rain!

Got that Friday feeling despite the gym, work n rain, hope you have too :) x

Back