Getting a grip

Twitching in fear Marge. Not excitement. Decided to not bother with turbo (lazy bones!) ill go to gym tomorrow.

X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Ahhhhh ..... now I get it ;)
Enjoy the gym TH :)

Hi TH. I really admire your dedication to exercise! I bet you have a really good loss this week!

Day 23

5.45. Must get up for gym soon :-/ Quite dehydrated this morn so ill have to drink gallons!

I'm running out of exciting packs. Got a weeks worth of run of the mill stuff left so ill have to make sure I use that up before ordering my favourites. So it's going to be a little bit tougher eating packs that are just 'ok' !

The secretary at my last school contacted me last night to ask if the teacher who got my job can come and work alongside me next week as a matter of urgency because shes not performing. So she's coming Tuesday and her newly appointed dept 'leader' is coming next Thursday so I can show her the ropes. The Thursday girl is my friend so that should be fun! I don't mind helping her out :) Its kind of ironic and funny that my ex boss has had to resort to enlisting me for help. She practically ran me out of the place by being a horrible, moody, unappreciative so and so for 7 years!

Anyway folks. It's Thursday. Have a super day. Stay strong. Stay loyal to the packs!!! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

The problem with some people is that they don't realise what they had until it's gone! Glad you're not in that awful situation any more x

Hope the gym session was enjoyable :)

Have a good day hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Irony and karma eh ?;)
I hope the gym was good :), and you were too :p

Hope your day went well x

Loving your dedication to exercise to TH :D

Race you into the 11s? ;) xx

I'd say you're the victor between you & your ex headmistress TH. Hope you've had a good day x

Day 24

Another gym session before work today. I'm trying to do a run on treadmill then weights. I think my idea about upping my exercise to get a 5lb loss on wed, to get me into the 11s, was wishful thinking! Will someone counsel me when I weigh in on Wed to discover a meagre loss that means I will be in the 12s forever?!

It's definitely getting nearer the time to stop weighing. I feel good and my clothes feel better. Don't want to ruin that feeling with a number! The numbers will reduce in time if I stick at it 100%

I've had to choose my meal for the 15th Feb from a set menu. There are no decent protein choices so I've just had to make do. My head is scrambled because I know I will be eating and the food ill be eating will knock me out of ketosis. I feel hungrier since choosing the menu!

Anyway, it's Friday. P.S YEEHARRRRRRR!!! Love Fridays ;-)

Have a good one. Stay focussed. Don't slip up!!! X

Have a fab day TH, I think you are right. If the clothes fit better then don't worry about the numbers.

Have a good day TH. Keep yourself as strong as possible and just look at it as 1 night off plan. You're strong enough not to let it spiral out of control. Although your meal may knock you out of ketosis, it shouldn't take you long to get back in, so think of the positives. Enjoy your Friday :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Chris and twinkle!

Well I got a shock today. The girl who was on a diet and said I could have her dress because it was too big for her now, was in the staff room scoffing today. She apparently fell off the wagon last night with fish and chips. So she's decided to calorie count. 1200 in a day. Think her lunch was 1000! Doorstep seeded bread with chicken and bacon sandwiches with mayo, mc cous crisps and an alpen cereal bar. She hasn't been to the gym in over a week either. Hope this isn't the slippery slope fir her... I was shocked...You'd think I'd caught her in a cupboard drinking a bottle of vodka!!!!!

Don't worry about the one night off. You will soon be back into ketosis & you never know it may give your body a boost for the following week x

The girl in work has my kind of calorie counting lol - hopefully she'll find her way back onto her diet over the weekend, so sad when we (me oh so many times) give up as we are only giving up on ourselves. I know when I've given up I then eat more than I normally would because I feel bad that I've given up, such a vicious circle.

Im going to take inspiration from you and get my butt into the gym next week, have only been paying for it every month without having gone since last January!

I've got a night off tomorrow TH, so I'm hoping for a STS at worst or 1lb off at best - I don't think I'll see the 11s this week, but as long as I'm comfortably in them by the end of Feb I'll be happy :D

It's funny how you notice other folks eating habits when you're on exante. It does not sound like the girl at work's lunch was calorie controlled at all :eek:. I've also been re-thinking some of my old habits - I've noticed that naturally slim folks tend to balance out what they eat over the course of a week - so if they have a treat in the morning like a muffin, they may only have a small soup at lunch, whereas I would have had the muffin and still ate whatever packed lunch I'd sorted for myself! I think exante shows you that you don't NEED to eat just because it's "lunch time" etc. So much of my previous eating was habit rather than because I was truly hungry if that makes sense...

Anyway, stay strong over the weekend xx

Back