Getting a grip

Day 25 cont

I am wiped out!

7.30 1/2 banana shake
8.00 spin 45 mins. Was a killer with weights too
9.00-11.00 cardio 100 cals burned on each machine: wave, cross trainer, stair master, hand cycle thing, rower, bike and then back to wave. That's 700 cals in total.
11.00 class which turned out to be circuits. I have never been so exhausted. The same guy takes the class and its completely different every week. No two weeks same. If I knew what u was going into I'd avoid it but I survived! I never thought running with a fit ball raised above ur head fir 1 minute, could be so painful! It was relentless ;-/
Anyway I didn't have energy to put my cossie on n go to pool. I just drove home and am recovering on the couch now. Annoyed that I didn't go to pool but I know I really couldn't muster the energy!

So I must have burned at least 1000 cals. Not sure how much cals for spin and circuits?!

I might dig my hula hoop out and my fitball. Home alone tonight so I could do some hooping!

In reality, ill be splayed over the couch!

Hope ur winning :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Crikey, just noticed this. You will sleep like a baby tonight TH. Very well done. Are you going to have a rest tomorrow ? x

I dont think you should feel bad about spitting stuff out. It just shows that in a moment of weakness you took back control ;)
The amount of twiglets I have licked !!:rolleyes::eek:

I asked about the order you do things in the gym out of interest. Last year when I did that programme gym thing, I was told to do weights first then running. The instructor said your muscles needed the glycogen to give you the energy to lift the weights. And your body burnt more calories running when the glycogen store were depleted from the weight training. Thus, the fat drops off.
Unfortunately I had not been in a place in my head to test this out, yet ;). But I will be soon :)
Maybe someone at your gym knows ? :)

That's interesting Marge! I might give that a whirl through the week! C

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Crikey, just noticed this. You will sleep like a baby tonight TH. Very well done. Are you going to have a rest tomorrow ? x

No, no test tomorrow. Ill go again tomorrow mainly because I'm off work and I can spend a longer time there. I have to rush through the week and always wish I had longer! X

Blimey TH. I'm worn out just reading your routine this morning! You're doing amazingly well!

No, no test tomorrow. Ill go again tomorrow mainly because I'm off work and I can spend a longer time there. I have to rush through the week and always wish I had longer! X

Ah yes, that make sense.

I would have just eaten the leftovers so well done you for not actually eating any of it!

The wave machine is my favourite. It's the same motion as inline skating (rollerblading) which is how I used to keep in shape until I hurt my ankle walking down a slippery hill.

Wow TH I have just read your fantastic diary from beginning to date, all that exercise has worn me out just reading! You are doing brilliantly, such an inspiration! Loved the Tomato crisp idea from the soup mix, and the splitting of packets. Well done on your achievements, it has certainly inspired me! Thank you xx

TH, I really can't believe how much exercise you do, you're amazing hun! Your dedication to exercise is fab! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow TH I have just read your fantastic diary from beginning to date, all that exercise has worn me out just reading! You are doing brilliantly, such an inspiration! Loved the Tomato crisp idea from the soup mix, and the splitting of packets. Well done on your achievements, it has certainly inspired me! Thank you xx

U deserve a medal for reading my diary! I've bobbed over to ur diary and subscribed :) have a good day! X

TH, I really can't believe how much exercise you do, you're amazing hun! Your dedication to exercise is fab! Xx

Thanks twinkle. It seems a lot but that's just cos its the weekend! X

Day 26

Feeling good. Aching all over but I like that!

Been on here since about 5.30am. Reading everyone's diary is great motivation.

Plan for today:

1/2 shake. Then gym.

Think ill swim first because I can't be bothered at the end if my gym time. That's me DSDing ( doing something different to try to make a positive change!)

Ill probably do spinning then yoga/Pilates then whatever I can manage in the gym. Definitely be on those power plates!

I'm feeling tighter and think my fitness is slowly improving. My muscles are becoming more dense so I might not get a good weigh in result on Wednesday. At least I will have tried!

Need to go shopping too. I don't like shopping! Got lots of little bits and bobs that I need from different places...

Hope u have a super Sunday and are feeli g strong and focussed! X

Oh, for those if you interested, I've started a thread in the exante challenge forum called 9 week plank, squats and crunch challenge. Starts today! See ya there if you fancy it :) x

Another exhausting day planned ;-) havr a good day hun and hope you're efforts pay off with the scales this week xx

Amazing TH. You're motivation is fantastic! I'll join the challenge.

Have a good day TH. Enjoy the power plates, your muscles will say thank you by getting more stream lined x

Still going strong TH, love it :D xx

Thanks for ur comments ladies!

Forgot to have my half shake before gym so I was literally using up yesterday's calories!

Swam 30 lengths,
1 hour if spin (today's guy wasn't as good, it was hard but didn't feel ready to die!)
Pilates class (some hard an exercise :-/)
Then gym. I did heehaw! Lay on the powerates instead.

Been shopping. That was a workout in itself!

Saw two nice sports watches because my old one is losing its colour. Couldn't decide which one to buy so I got both. Naughty!

Attachments

• image-4285385515.jpg
    image-4285385515.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 44
So annoyed...

My sister in-law, who is overweight (wearing cream top) has just sent a photo of my niece n nephew eating desert. They've had 2 starters each, a big main (roast) and now this. The kids are 6 and 8. My niece, on the right, also has Downs Syndrome and needs to watch what she's eating to maintain healthy heart.

She stuffs them and it annoys me. my brother says nothing. Sorry, rant over... X

Attachments

• image-509580615.jpg
    image-509580615.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 53
  • image-4168825073.jpg
    image-4168825073.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 53
Yes there are classes, I love the Pilates and the aqua aerobics so I'll have to sign up for them. I used to do aqua on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays and Pilates on a Wednesday and Saturday and do the gym before each class - used to have Mondays and Fridays off. Need to get my butt in gear and get back to it.

Once did a sample class of spin and just wanted to die lol xx

Back