Getting a grip

So annoyed...

My sister in-law, who is overweight (wearing cream top) has just sent a photo of my niece n nephew eating desert. They've had 2 starters each, a big main (roast) and now this. The kids are 6 and 8. My niece, on the right, also has Downs Syndrome and needs to watch what she's eating to maintain healthy heart.

She stuffs them and it annoys me. my brother says nothing. Sorry, rant over... X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Thats not good at all, doesn't help them for their future, always feel sorry for children when they are overfed xx

Yes there are classes, I love the Pilates and the aqua aerobics so I'll have to sign up for them. I used to do aqua on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays and Pilates on a Wednesday and Saturday and do the gym before each class - used to have Mondays and Fridays off. Need to get my butt in gear and get back to it.

Once did a sample class of spin and just wanted to die lol xx

Now I know I could never do a spin class. My lungs cant get enough oxygen in them. I end up sounding like a whistle x

I am worn out once again at your exercise routine. The first time I had been on my exercise bike for ages, decided i would do 1 hour, my daughter knocked on the door, i got off my legs went and I was on my hands and knees shouting 'hold on I'm coming' literally crawling to the door haha!! I got better the more i did it I have to say. Only thing is I gave my other daughter most my exercise equipment a few months ago, so only a few bits left now....I must blow the dust off them!
Well done on your very productive day, love the new watches too! :) x

I am worn out once again at your exercise routine. The first time I had been on my exercise bike for ages, decided i would do 1 hour, my daughter knocked on the door, i got off my legs went and I was on my hands and knees shouting 'hold on I'm coming' literally crawling to the door haha!! I got better the more i did it I have to say. Only thing is I gave my other daughter most my exercise equipment a few months ago, so only a few bits left now....I must blow the dust off them!
Well done on your very productive day, love the new watches too! :) x

Thanks Star :) We've got a wee challenge going on if you fancy giving it a go. No equipment needed! X!

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Have another good day tomorrow TH x

U deserve a medal for reading my diary! I've bobbed over to ur diary and subscribed :) have a good day! X

Thank you TH :) I hope to add some exercise this week...not as much as you but will make a start! Looks like you had another busy day today. Wishing you a great day tomorrow xx

Day 27

Can't believe I've gotten this far. Nearly 4 weeks in with a few mishaps! I'm running out of shakes so will only have soup left. Will need to place a new order on Thursday. Can't wait for some goodies!

Looking forward to weigh in on wed. Please god, let it be good. I'm trying!!!! Anyway, no more weighing after that till poss 1 march.

Sister phoned last night. We spoke for about 2 hours! She's coming round tonight so we'll have nothing to say to each other :)

Ill get up now (5.30am) and do the challenge then go to the gym. My sessions through the week are only 45 mins because I need to get to work. That frustrates me! My rest day is on Wednesday.

Have a good day folks. Keep at it and keep looking for the positives :) x

I like this.

It's kinda like finding the right diet/lifestyle. We'll solve it soon. If it does get mixed up, we can always keep turning and twisting till its solved again :) x

Attachments

• image-3641113619.jpg
    image-3641113619.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 42
You're right TH. We'll all get there in the end. You're doing great with your exercising. It's a shame that work has to get in the way. Hope your weigh in on Wednesday is a goodun!

Have a fantastic day TH you are doing so well! I will have a look at the challenge. How funny I downloaded that picture a couple of days ago, love it!
Brand new day....Brand new week...let the lbs melt away for us all! :) xx

Lol well I've never solved a Rubik's cube without cheating so I'll have to remember that as and when I do - you're very right, it's just a twist in the wrong direction and you can always turn it back :)

Hope you've had a great day, enjoy your evening tonight, I'm sure you'll both find plenty to talk about xx

Hope your day has gone well. Th & that you had a good session in the gym.

Bet you will still find lots to talk about lol, sisters are like that. x

Thanks folks!

Yes, my sister and I had LOADS to talk about. She's literally just left! I love my sisters and brothers!!!

So I forgot to take soup to school so had nowt all day. Could feel it by about 4. Then something came up and that kept me busy till about 8.30. I had to have two soups back to back whilst my sister made a call in the other room. You'd think I was doing a line if coke the way I was sneaking about! Anyway I'm having half a shake so ill be half a pack down but I really can't force half a soup down me tonight. I'm sure it won't hurt as a one off.

Exhausted is what I am. Off to bed now :) x

Glad you had a good day hun. You're nearly in the 30's hun, you've done so well. Can't wait to see your loss on Wed xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you had a great time with your Sister TH. Sleep well and have a great day tomorrow! x

Thanks twinkle and Star. I'm loving your wee pic Starshine :) x

Day 28

Slept well, awake early. Been on here since 4.30 reading and posting in diaries!

Ill do the challenge then get ready for gym. Cant be bothered with gym but ill force myself! Wednesday is usually my rest day.

Got the girl who got my old job, coming to observe me today. That should be interesting!

After work I have a meeting and then I'm going to my friends for dinner (taking a soup!) we will spend the evening making fishbowl centrepieces for her wedding 9 weeks tomorrow! We were meant to do it in January but had to postpone. It'll be a late night so ill have to have a full soup for lunch. I find a full sachet fills me right up and leaves me feeling stuffed! I'm used to half sachets :-/

WI tomorrow. Fingers crossed. If its rubbish result, I'm launching the scales out if the window!!!

Have a great day! Hope u are on a roll :) x

Have a good day TH and I'm sure missing 1/2 a pack won't kill you.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Back