Getting a grip

A full on day TH :)
Enjoy :)

Hope you're day is going well hun. Well done on conquering 4 wks, you really have done well. Enjoy your evening with your friend xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG TH. I had only been in bed for a couple of hours when you got up!! Our body clocks are right the opposite :rolleyes:. Hope your day has gone well.

Have fun tonight x

Thanks Chris, Marge, twinkle, Susie and Darcy!

So, night not as late as I first thought. Had a good night sorting wedding stuff with friend :)

Good day had today. Just counting down now till half term. Got one of my kids to write a temporary RSVP to my friends wedding. She wrote "Mrs T keeps forgetting to buy a card because she is silly" (little minx!)

Not hungry at all. Surprised I wasn't bothered by the two slabs of cakes in staff room. One was carrot cake (my favourite) and coffee and walnut (love that too) I had to lie and pretend I had a piece if each!

My eyes are rolling up my head now. Time for bed for this sleepyhead :) WI tomoz :-/ x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Well done on resisting the cake, these lies come easily don't they. Sounds like you've had a lovely day :)

Good luck for weigh in xx

Thanks Twinkle. I'd bite my nails with worry about WI, but they might knock me out of ketosis!

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, hope its a good one x

Heres to a good WI tomorrow TH :)

Glad to hear you had a good day TH. Well done resisting the cake. Good Luck with WI tomorrow Nighty Night xx

Here's my measurements:

Waist 43 inches
Belly 48 inches (yes, I measure my belly)
Boobs 45 inches
Under boobs 40 inches
Hips 45 inches
Thigh 27.5 inches
Arm 15 inches
Calf 17 inches

So lets see this lard melt away!!!

Measurement after 4 weeks:

Waist 36 inches -7 inches
Belly 43 inches. -5 inches
Boobs 42 inches. -3 inches
Under boobs 36 inches. - 4 inches
Hips 42 inches. -3 inches
Thigh 26 inches. -1.5 inches
Arm 14 inches. -1 inch
Calf 16 inches. -1 inch

That's 25.5 inches lost. That's not too shabby. Quite pleased with that. Belly is now my target. It's still bigger than my boobs!

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Lost 5lbs! Finally in the 11s (11st13.5). Thats just over 2st (28.5lbs) in 4 weeks and I've also lost 25.5 inches. 7 of them from my waist.

And still no-one has noticed! I'm ok with that. I feel good and that is motivation enough. I reckon another stone and people might notice. 11st 7lbs is my half way point. My 13.1 miles in this weight loss marathon. Not quite there yet.

No WI till 12 March cos I have 2 eating events 15 Feb and 21-23 Feb and the gains will depress me and make me wish I didn't have to eat which would hamper my enjoyment if I'm feeling guilty about eating. So no weighing during these periods.

My mini goals are to get BMI below 30 and to get to the half way point.

I'll keep going to the gym because that definitely helps in many ways: speeds weight loss; makes me feel good; tones; keeps me fit and keeps me busy and out of trouble!

Day 29 by the way. Not feeling hard done by at all. hope you have a smashing day! Be good :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Well done!! Your doing great!! I can't wait to see an 11 at the start, only 1 stone to go for me. Your measurements sound fab too, I'm sure people are noticing already, but aren't saying.

Well done TH !
Thats an amazing inch loss and great weight loss this week too :D
I'm the same with the gym when I get into it. I am hoping to get my gym mojo back properly this week :), its nearly here :)

Well done TH, that's a fabulous loss, both in weight and in inches. Keep up the good work and you will be at your 13.1 mile point soon enough.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Omg! Well done hun! What a fab loss in both weight and measurements. Congratulatiins on hitting the 11's, hopefully I'll be joining you soon ;-)
Have a fab day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow that's mental, well done! x

i have a goal of losing 2 1/2 stone 3 ideally and i am following ideal weight. it is working really well for me so fingers crossed 2014 will be a happy healthy year well done all.

Shh I'm not really here, just sneaking in!

Am am overjoyed with your loss, very well done - hip hip hoo-11's-ray :D xx

Back