Getting a grip

Oh wow TH, that truly is brilliant news. Well done for staying so determined.

People will have noticed as that is some inch loss. (unless you are wearing very padded clothing LOL )

Have a great day cos you must be buzzing xx

i have a goal of losing 2 1/2 stone 3 ideally and i am following ideal weight. it is working really well for me so fingers crossed 2014 will be a happy healthy year well done all.

Good luck :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Well done!! Your doing great!! I can't wait to see an 11 at the start, only 1 stone to go for me. Your measurements sound fab too, I'm sure people are noticing already, but aren't saying.

Thanks Mrs B! Good luck getting into the 11s :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Well done TH !
Thats an amazing inch loss and great weight loss this week too :D
I'm the same with the gym when I get into it. I am hoping to get my gym mojo back properly this week :), its nearly here :)

Well done TH, that's a fabulous loss, both in weight and in inches. Keep up the good work and you will be at your 13.1 mile point soon enough.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Thanks Chris :) 13.1 miles will be mine!

Omg! Well done hun! What a fab loss in both weight and measurements. Congratulatiins on hitting the 11's, hopefully I'll be joining you soon ;-)
Have a fab day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks twinkle. Ul be joining me soon. U r a total machine who is totally committed! X

Shh I'm not really here, just sneaking in!

Am am overjoyed with your loss, very well done - hip hip hoo-11's-ray :D xx

Thanks Katie! Only half pound into 11st bracket but the only way is down!!! X

Oh wow TH, that truly is brilliant news. Well done for staying so determined.

People will have noticed as that is some inch loss. (unless you are wearing very padded clothing LOL )

Have a great day cos you must be buzzing xx

Thanks Susie. I wear big cardys over my dresses so I guess that hides a lot. You're right, I have been buzzing today :) x

Day 29 is it?

Good day. Love my class they are so cute :)

Went to FP re my hips/groin. He's sending me for X-ray on Wed. Got all sorts of appts to try to fix my longstanding injuries next week. Want to be fighting fit again :)

Made myself laugh today. Jumped into my car and realised I was in the back seat. Doh!

Still feeling good. Today we had more cake and biscuits in staff room but I wasn't even remotely tempted.

Feeling content and counting my blessings because one if my team came into school today. She's been off since before Xmas. Her husband has just been diagnosed with a grade 4 brain tumour. He's been given about 6 months.. She's got 2 sons age 6 and 9. The oldest is autistic and can be hardwork. She is just so strong. Talking about wills, funerals, when he has seizures and is now losing short term memory.

So, be grateful for what u have and say a wee prayer for them :)

X

Day 29 is it?

Good day. Love my class they are so cute :)

Went to FP re my hips/groin. He's sending me for X-ray on Wed. Got all sorts of appts to try to fix my longstanding injuries next week. Want to be fighting fit again :)

Made myself laugh today. Jumped into my car and realised I was in the back seat. Doh!

Still feeling good. Today we had more cake and biscuits in staff room but I wasn't even remotely tempted.

Feeling content and counting my blessings because one if my team came into school today. She's been off since before Xmas. Her husband has just been diagnosed with a grade 4 brain tumour. He's been given about 6 months.. She's got 2 sons age 6 and 9. The oldest is autistic and can be hardwork. She is just so strong. Talking about wills, funerals, when he has seizures and is now losing short term memory.

So, be grateful for what u have and say a wee prayer for them :)

X

Certainly puts life into perspective - my thoughts and prayers for that poor family x

Life is so unfair for some people isn't it. She is going to need all the support she can get.

My poor mum had the same thing, not nice at all.

Have you got joint problems then TH x

Life is so unfair for some people isn't it. She is going to need all the support she can get.

My poor mum had the same thing, not nice at all.

Have you got joint problems then TH x

I've got pain in hips and in my left groin. It's not crippling pain. It aches in bed and I have a decreased range of movement. hips feel tight. also unable to run any distance, swimming breast stroke hurts. So I'm hoping to get it sorted. X

Sounds like lower back or hip joint. Hope you get it sorted soon x

Woohoo to the -5lbs! That is awesome! And you didn't think it was possible ;)

So chuffed you managed to crack into the 11s - you deserved it with all your hard work :) I'm chasing you now :p

Thoughts are with your colleague and her family - such sad news, and really does put things in perspective x

Glad you've had a good day TH. So sorry to hear about your colleague, so very sad for a family to have to go through x

Back