Getting a grip

I couldn't wait .. Lol.. I had to read through ..

TH you have done amazingly over the last 4 weeks!

Iv been worried about the exercise n Exante mix as I too like to have a good work out at the gym ( although I couldn't manage as much as u lol) and Iv been worried that exercising more than u eat would cause u to stop losing or affect the loss due to water retention or muscle mass but you have had a great loss!

I'm much more positive to do the 2 goin forward! :)

Your doin great and had a loss we can only dream n pray to get over the next 4 weeks! Lol

Keep goin girl! Woo hoo!

I actually believe I can do this and get a good loss in time for my wedding after reading your diary now .. I was starting to wonder whether it could be done and if I was just in denial lol.

Here is to the 1st March! Can't wait to find out how much we all manage to lose! :)

Xx

I couldn't wait .. Lol.. I had to read through ..

TH you have done amazingly over the last 4 weeks!

Iv been worried about the exercise n Exante mix as I too like to have a good work out at the gym ( although I couldn't manage as much as u lol) and Iv been worried that exercising more than u eat would cause u to stop losing or affect the loss due to water retention or muscle mass but you have had a great loss!

I'm much more positive to do the 2 goin forward! :)

Your doin great and had a loss we can only dream n pray to get over the next 4 weeks! Lol

Keep goin girl! Woo hoo!

I actually believe I can do this and get a good loss in time for my wedding after reading your diary now .. I was starting to wonder whether it could be done and if I was just in denial lol.

Here is to the 1st March! Can't wait to find out how much we all manage to lose! :)

Xx

Thanks Mrs!

Me, you n Scotminx will be rocking come wedding time. We can definitely do more significant weight loss. We've got at least 9 weeks to make the most of. There's nothing worse than thinking 'wish I'd started earlier or I hadn't p'd about'

That won't be happening to us. No way! We're going to TS it, do the challenge and gym too. We'll be the best we can be. And for that we'll be proud of ourselves. Looking good and feeling good!

Night chick :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Day 3...0. That'll be day 30!

Lots of sneezing and coughing for me so might have an incoming cold coming on. Maybe it's my body's way of trying to protect me from Saturday's upcoming extravagance!

Good day ahead for me. Being observed again today. But it's my friend from previous school so we'll have a lovely morning together :)

Taking daughter to airport at 4. Hope traffic and weather ok for her. She's off to Amsterdam. I've done nothing but lecture her... Hide ur passport. No money or phones in pockets... Don't go off the beaten track. Don't get too drunk...she's like 'yeah, yeah... Can I have more money?!'

So that means I've got an 'empty' till Wednesday. It'll be quiet, that's for sure!

Oh I meant to say that the girl who had been doing well on a protein diet, then started calorie counting and eating all sorts, was scoffing the cakes in the staff room yesterday. Looks like she's off track now :-( I also saw her eyeing me up closely with interest. I wonder if she sees a difference. She never said anything. No-one knows I'm on a diet!

So ill do the 9wk challenge before I go to the gym for 6.30am.

Have a good day folks. Stay strong. It really is worth it :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Morning hun!

Yep defo with you on this!! Can't wait to see loss on 1st! :)

Just Wondered.. With all the exercise u do do u stick to just the 3 packs?

Have a good day TH. x

Morning hun!

Yep defo with you on this!! Can't wait to see loss on 1st! :)

Just Wondered.. With all the exercise u do do u stick to just the 3 packs?

Yes. Just 3 packs. It's sufficient really. Not doing any major exercise like long runs or anything. That's why I half packs so I can get a boost often.

X

Hope youre having a great day TH :)

Your daughter will have a fab time in Amsterdam, it's my favourite city in the world, I've been about 8 or 9 times and just love it, the people are fantastic and I've never seen any real trouble in all the times I've been. It's mad because I know Amsterdam better than I know Liverpool or Manchester. I'm going back in June after I've been to Assen to watch the motogp - cannot wait!

Hope you've had a good day today xx

Your daughter will have a fab time in Amsterdam, it's my favourite city in the world, I've been about 8 or 9 times and just love it, the people are fantastic and I've never seen any real trouble in all the times I've been. It's mad because I know Amsterdam better than I know Liverpool or Manchester. I'm going back in June after I've been to Assen to watch the motogp - cannot wait!

Hope you've had a good day today xx

Wow! Lucky you Katie :) I've only been about 4 times. Last time was when we got stuck there when the ash cloud brought air travel to a standstill. We were on our way back from Vegas and had no luggage. We had a ball. Marc had platinum business card so we got put up in 5 star Grand Hotel right on Dam square, all expenses paid! X

Today's adventure... Dropped daughter off at Manchester airport. On way out car conked out on a roundabout. No petrol. Abandoned car to get petrol. Caused a major traffic jam. On return I found 3 guys in high vis jackets. One redirecting traffic, one took can off me to put in car, other trying to start car. When it wouldn't start, up rolls an AA van that was stuck in the congestion. He foutered about under bonnet n got it started. Followed me to garage to make sure it wouldn't conk out. Hazard lights got stuck on. He did a temp fix. Upon driving out, discovered interior light on because passenger door open. Went to indicate and pull over on hard shoulder. Indicators not working. Plan B: drive home in dark for about 35 miles with no indicators. After 10 mins, realised I was heading in wrong direction. Eventually got home. Forgot to say phone battery had died before my adventure and when I went to get petrol, I left the handbrake off and the doors unlocked. So am I p'd off? Nope. Feel lucky because a) I dropped daughter off before my wee incident, b) I ran out of petrol within walking distance of a garage c) there was a lovely AA man stuck in my traffic jam (I'm with the RAC but he didn't even ask) d) I managed to drive in prime time traffic in the dark with no indicators and not cause a major incident e) when I pulled up into drive and fiddled about with the hazards and lights, the indicators started working , so no garage needed. It was OH's car, so I'd appreciate ur confidentiality here! X

That's some adventure.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Day 31

Happy valentines day ?

Cold still here. Nose red raw, bunged up but dripping and sinus headache. Feel a wee bit tired today because didn't sleep great. So prob no gym. Ill do the challenge this evening.

On the brightside, I've only got one more day of work then it's half term :)

So today at work I'm doing a little Chinese banquet for kids to celebrate end of half term and Chinese New Year. They'll have prawn crackers, noodles, seaweed and a fortune cookie :) hope I don't pick!

I got a compliment yesterday! It wasn't weight related. It was a general 'you look nice'. cheered me up regardless!

After school I'm meeting my friend and we are both getting our hair done. She's having a trial for her wedding :)

Hope you have a brilliant day :) Remember that you can have whatever meal, wine and desert you've planned but you can't have the crisps, sweets and chocolate and whatever else you fancy. It'll take you further away from you destination! X

Love your car story, made me smile :)
And what a very positive outlook to have about it all!!

Have a great valentines day x

Just squeezed into pair if jeans that I've not had in for about 1.5 years!

They're tight and I'm bulging right out if them but they're on! X

Attachments

• image-2623037509.jpg
    image-2623037509.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 42
Loving your car events and how positive you were about it and how lovely that the aa guy helped you out, bless him. Have a good weekend hun and enjoy xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Remember that you can have whatever meal, wine and desert you've planned but you can't have the crisps, sweets and chocolate and whatever else you fancy. It'll take you further away from you destination! X

That's a brilliant way to look at it !
And just what I need to remember tomorrow ;)
Enjoy your day TH :D

Yay, well done for getting in the jeans!! :)

Back