Getting a grip

TH, you're doing amazingly well! The pics tell the story of your success, it's so obvious how much you have lost, keep it up. And to think I have messed about so much since I started 6 weeks ago that I'm still only half a stone down *sigh* ah well, better off than on anyway.
I loved that pic you put on as well with the caterpillar and the butterfly, very true. It's all in the outlook isn't it. Enjoy your day, it sounds so good, you'll have a great time.

Your pictures show a really noticeable difference hun. You should be proud of how well you've done! You can also see how the exercise has toned you up, so well done you. Have a good day hun :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow TH you're doing fabulously and your pictures really show a huge difference, well done you :)

Have a great weekend with your family x

Well done TH you can see a huge difference.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Am soooo loving that he does not know too!! Although if its anything like my old man it may take more than facetime for him to notice! I dyed my hair from brown to bright red last year and it took him 2 days and a lot of prodding before I finally said HAVE YOU NOT SPOTTED MY HAIR IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COLOUR and got a response of 'oh yeah'! But then he can be a plonker.... and to be fair I do change my hair colour a LOT!

Nice nails by the way! ;)

Oh I love that he doesn't know, he's going to be so proud of you xx I haven't told my son I'm dieting either so he'd better notice a difference when he gets back from Afghanistan - I read on the internet of a soldier who returned from a 5 or 6 month posting and walked past his wife as he didn't recognise her as she'd been on a vlcd, he only saw her when he recognised his child :)

Have a wonderful weekend with your family xx

Oh my! She must've lost loads! Ur son will notice when ur rock up with that wee orange dress and ur glowing tan :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Lol thanks TH - hope today has been a good one for you, least the weather is better for you being off than it has been lately, was lovely today xx

Thanks Bee, Twinkle, Karla, Chris, Darcy and Buncho!

So it's been a funny old day...

No gym because daughter ended things with her boyf so she's a bit upset. Bless her :-( they'd been together a year and a half. It was her decision. We're watching TV. She's sat with a toilet roll for her tears and snot. I've made her laugh and spit diet coke over the floor :)

Drove to Liverpool and paid for brothers apartment and left tickets for ghost for him and his wife tonight. They loved the surprise and their apartment is lovely, with great views across Liverpool :)

Friend got a gorgeous band for her hair. So pretty and delicate. We ordered her cake today too. It's gorgeous. I've got that them that for their wedding present :) she also showed me her mum's bracelet that she will be wearing on the day. It's absolutely beautiful. It was enclosed beside the original receipt bound in a folder, alongside photographs, certificate of authenticity, valuations etc. It's really special :)

Getting excited for meeting up with everyone tomoz :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Your husband is going to be so impressed with you TH.

I love delicate looking jewellery but never have my nails done. Have to keep them too short.

Sounds like you are in for a great weekend, enjoy it xx

Shame about the love woes, hope she's soon feeling better x

Sounds like you've had a lovely day, a great start to your weekend xx

That's not a bad day at all hun (except for your daughter :-( ) I hope you have a lovely weekend, you deserve it xx

Day 38...

Daughter good. Reminded her to look for the positives. Her friend slept over and I could hear laughing, snorting and giggling into the early hours, which is a good sign. Young love eh?!

So, did I mention that its f.....r.....I.....d.....a.....y.....?

Major happy dance going on here. You just got to love the weekend. Heading to see my family in new brighton then going over to Liverpool. Going to be some good times had :)

Got my packs packed. In the event I have alcohol or carbs, I will make Monday day one again I think. We'll see how it goes. I will definitely run and cycle in the mornings as well as do the challenge when I'm there. Not often I can run in those nice places and I'm itching to get my trainers on, the wind in my hair and sun on my face. It will only be a very short one though (Physio says no running... Shhhhh)

So folks. I really hope you have a fantastic day. Stay strong. Don't cave in over something that will taste mediocre but make u feel horrendous.
Here's some food for thought.. X

Attachments

• image-3199816702.jpg
    image-3199816702.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 37
I'm excited for you :) I hope you have an amazing weekend hun. Enjoy your family time. I'm glad your daughter was laughjng, that's always a good sign :) xx

Snug, but wearable! Best wear it today incase I fall foul of alcohol tonight :) x

Attachments

• image-2785345672.jpg
    image-2785345672.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 51
Oooooh me do likey your top..... :jelous: jealous!

You have had a busy one and well done for not all turning to the vino last night!! Your daughter will get by with you and her friends to keep her chuckling, besides as she was the dumper as opposed to the dumpee, she wins anyway ;)

Have the most amazing weekend - like you need me to tell you! And enjoy your family time :553:

Back