Getting a grip

Looking good TH. Cant wait to get where you are.

Have a great weekend x

You're looking so good xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You look fabulous! Have the best time :) xx

One hell of a difference in the underwear pics well done! Iv got underwear pics I used to
Post of me shrinking from 14.12 down to the last pic 10.2 and they are a fantastic way of seeing your progress, so keep taking them xx

Cracking pic TH :D
Enjoy your weekend and your non running run ;)

Hope today is a good day hun and enjoy :) xx

Thanks for ur comments!

SOMEONE HAS FINALLY COMMENTED ON MY LOSS!!! My sister from Cornwall. YEEHARRRRRRR :)

Have had a lovely day yesterday. Great spending time with brothers n sisters. Haven't all been together for about 6 years. Fabulous times making great memories.

Afraid I succumbed to alcohol. Was doing well until we hit Mathew Street. Not been going mad with food but I can honestly say that I can't wait to get back on track. Food just doesn't ring my bell like it used to. Strange!

Another great day ahead :) love it, so lucky...

Hope ur sun is shining wherever u are! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Yay!!! At last a long time coming but truely a deserved comment about your weightloss :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Fabulous, I'm glad your hardwork was noticed! Have a lovely day xx

Hurray for your sister and double Hurray for you for all the hard work you've put into losing it!

Am so glad you're enjoying your weekend, oh to be on Mathew Street boozing, sounds like heaven lol.

Enjoy the rest of your break, it's very well deserved xx

Great that your sister has noticed & good of her to say so.

Never appreciated the role my sister plays in my life till she moved to Australia so enjoy their company when you can.

Continue to have a great time this weekend TH & where is Mathew Street ? x

Great that your sister has noticed & good of her to say so.

Never appreciated the role my sister plays in my life till she moved to Australia so enjoy their company when you can.

Continue to have a great time this weekend TH & where is Mathew Street ? x

It's in Liverpool Susie, it's the street that The Cavern is on (The Beatles), it's a street full of bars xx

It's in Liverpool Susie, it's the street that The Cavern is on (The Beatles), it's a street full of bars xx

Ah OK. My daughter went to The Cavern a few years back so she can tell me all about it when she gets home x

Awww hun, so chuffed your loss has been noticed my lovely :) hopefully lots more comments to follow xx

Aww you sound like you have had a fab weekend TH -so pleased you have. Next week is another week, start afresh and have the good memories.

Must feel so good to have your loss noticed too :)

Another fabulous time had.

Please make sure you thank god or whoever, for all the good things you have in life. I do and recognise that I am very lucky.

Lots walks on beach, coffees, chats, laughs. Great company. Comedy show then into town for lots of singing and dancing. Home at 3.30am, gabbing, then bed at 4.30am.

Great afternoon mooching followed by lovely meal. Brother got me this necklace as a present. Kind of a thank you for helping my sis in law when she was down. I love it.

Feeling ready to give Exante another 100% TS beasting. Bring it on!!!

If you've been off track then now is the time to get back on. Join me if you like. Lets kick some ass. I feel good and know I'm on the right path to feeling even better.

One life, lets live it! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Attachments

• image-3025064716.jpg
    image-3025064716.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 27
Sounds like the perfect weekend, glad you had such a lovely time.

Your necklace is beautiful, brother has very good taste! xx

Back