Getting a grip

Lovely necklace and pleased you had a great weekend :)

Hi TH. Just caught up with your diary. You can see a big difference in your pics - your husband will get a massive surprise when he gets back! Glad you had a good weekend away and your necklace is lovely. It's great when people notice you've lost weight. I'm sure you'll be back on TS, no problem!

TH, your positivity is positively infectious :D
I love it :D
I also love the necklace :D
I'm glad you had such a wonderful time :D, and stayed focused throughout your off plan time :D
Well done :D

TH, your positivity is positively infectious :D
I love it :D
I also love the necklace :D
I'm glad you had such a wonderful time :D, and stayed focused throughout your off plan time :D
Well done :D

Thanks Marge :) :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

What date is hubby back! x

Full of posiltivity AND a lovely necklace to boot! How can you be anything other than 100%?! :girlpower:

Glad you had such a wonderful time & what a thoughtful brother you have TH. The necklace is lovely.

Good luck tomorrow, I'm sure you'll breeze through xx

Morning!!!!

New Day 1 here :)

Plan: water, water, water!

Back to work after a lovely week off.

Plan is to settle back into that routine. Back to gym tomorrow too.

Have a great day folks. Keep strong :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Attachments

• image-701999821.jpg
    image-701999821.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 25
Have a great day 1, you can do it :) x

Hope you have a good day. I don't need to wish you good luck. I know you will get straight back on plan.

All the best - I know you can do it (cause if I can then anyone can if they put their mind to it!) and I know you are determined.

Get that water flowing :angel09:

Glaf you had an amazing weekend. Love the necklace! I agree with the others about the positivity radiating from you :) have a good day hun and I hope it's a gentle one for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have a good 1st day back at work & TSing xx

How nice would it be nice if you could go visit your husband a week before he comes home TH xx

Hope your first day back at work went well xx

We can do it!!!!!!!!

First day was good.

Great to see the kids and they were all great. No tears or fights :)

Ok on sachets. Just lack energy but I know that will reappear soon. Glad to be not eating!

Hope u are all winning :)

Nice one TH - if you can get through a Monday at work then you can get through any day! ;)

Back