Getting a grip

First day was good.

Great to see the kids and they were all great. No tears or fights :)

Ok on sachets. Just lack energy but I know that will reappear soon. Glad to be not eating!

Hope u are all winning :)

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Excellent, sounds like a great day - you'll soon be back in ketosis and feeling full of energy xx

Well done for getting straight back on it and making exante your habit for now TH - you really are DSD, and the results are paying off :D There's a huge difference in your underwear pics!! I did mine at the start and may just have to be brave and share a 2 month later pic for comparison. Hmmm... I'll have a think about it lol. Anyway, you're an inspiration, and I didn't see any stretch marks ;)

Your necklace is beautiful! Do you mind me asking where it's from?

Hope day 2 goes well for you xx

Hi TH. Sounds like you had a good day today. You'll be back in ketosis before you know it

Well done for getting straight back to TS hun. Glad you had a good first day back at work. How long are you on TS for now hun?xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done TH :D
Another stint of TS to be going on with :D

Good morning TH, hope you have a great day :) xx

How's today been TH? Hope the little people have all been good for you :) xx

Evening TH. Hope you day has gone well x

Today as good as yesterday? :)

You okay honey? It's not like you to go missing in action :) xx

Where are you? I hope everything is ok hun. If not, get your butt back here now ;-) xx

Hi folks this is just a quickie. Not got time to read everything through but promise I will tomorrow.

I'm still TS but have been otherwise engaged.

Had four messages at work today telling me to contact my friend urgently because she's had some bad news and wasn't coping. I won't go into details but the poor girl was in melt down and was a complete mess. I went straight after work and have just left her with her husband. I managed to calm her down and pacify her a bit. she is a bit better now but needs to hold herself together over the next few days. It's really important that she doesn't crumble. Fingers crossed for her please, prayers if you do that kind of thing.

Still TS although my head is elsewhere! It's ok because in busy.

Anyway, ill love ya and leave ya for now. Should maybe be able to catch up tomorrow if friend ok. Take care folks and tell your loved ones how much they mean to you :) night night x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Awww hun :-( glad you're ok but sorry to hear about your friend. Well done for staying strong throughout xx

Thinking if your friend chuck - nobody likes tough times :-(

Least she has a good friend like you to lean on x

Sorry to hear that TH. You are a good friend x

Thanks for your comments ladies. You are so kind. It definitely helps keep me on the straight and narrow.

Friend is a bit better today. Been texting and other friends reporting to me, how shes getting on. Ill go round to see her in a bit.

Still TS. Have to admit, I do feel rough! Last night, through night was headaches, swollen glands, temperature and sweats. Think that's a wee bit more than withdrawals! Anyway, I feel tired but none of the other stuff today. Someone's smiling down on me!

Right, ill go fir a wee mooch on some diaries. If I don't get time tonight,, ill be back tomorrow :)

Take care folks and be strong. Very strong!!! X

Well done for getting straight back on it and making exante your habit for now TH - you really are DSD, and the results are paying off :D There's a huge difference in your underwear pics!! I did mine at the start and may just have to be brave and share a 2 month later pic for comparison. Hmmm... I'll have a think about it lol. Anyway, you're an inspiration, and I didn't see any stretch marks ;)

Your necklace is beautiful! Do you mind me asking where it's from?

Hope day 2 goes well for you xx

The necklace is a new Michael Kors edition and it was from Beaverbrooks. It is gorgeous.id never have chosen that colour (rose gold) or style. But it looks lovely on :) x

Sorry to hear about your friend TH, she's lucky to have a good friend like you - hope all is okay for her in the end.

Not good that you didn't feel well, hope you're feeling better & brighter today xx

And last but not least - bl00dy well done on staying TS :) xx

Back