Getting a grip

Hope you feel better soon but well done staying Ts xx

Relieved to report that friend is getting better and better. No crumbling or falling apart today. she held it together. Looks like she could be ok if she keeps strong. So pleased...

Funny old day in all. Got call from old school for advice. Called in to see them. Old boss actually gave me a hug and thanked me for my help (I've been supporting the girl who got my old job) That was awkward! Got a hug that lifted me off my feet from Chair of Governors. He always genuinely appreciated my work when i was employed there. That felt nice :)

Still TS but feeling a wee but rough again. Seems to be at night... Glands and temperature. On the Brightside, cos u know there's always a Brightside, at least in fit to work during the day!

Right, I think i'd better get some sleep. I will have a quick scoot in some diaries :) night night folks x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

That's good news about your friend & your old boss. Its nice to feel appreciated.

Well done on another TS day. Have a good nights sleep TH x

I hope your friend will be okay :)
Hopefully you don't have any lurgy :)

Had a great sleep. No voice today though. Only discovered this when trying to sing in shower! Kids in my glass will be delighted :)

Have a great day. Keep looking forward because that's the way you are headed! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

If you were my sons teacher that would make his day!

Hang on - you could be for all I know!! :eek: lol

HA ha. Those kids will be so happy TH :p. Hope you get it back soon.
Did any off them follow suit & copy you xx

Have a good day TH xx

HA ha. Those kids will be so happy TH :p. Hope you get it back soon.
Did any off them follow suit & copy you xx

They didn't follow suit but u cd hear a pin drop whilst I was attempting to talk. I use audio cues anyway, tambourine, wooden clacker etc. Each sound has a different meaning! I survived :) x

So here's a comment that I got today...

"That dress is very slimming"

Ill take it as a compliment. I'm not fussy! X

You take that compliment and enjoy it, bet you looked fab!

Ouch to the no voice, hope the throat isn't hurting too much xx

Take it and enjoy it, it's so lovely to get any feedback isn't it. Well, I can just about remember lol xx

Got hot ear.

Short phone call to my friend (2hours and 9 minutes) and pleased to say she is definitely on the up and up!

Have a great sleep peeps. Hope the fat fairy comes n melts some fat during the night :) x

I'm liking the sound of the fat fairy....I've got more than enough to share with her :D

Hope you get a good sleep and you're feeling better tomorrow xx

Yeah, treat it as a compliment TH. What they meant to say was " blimey, you've lost a lot of weight". It just got lost in translation xx

Yeehaaa :D
Someone noticed you look slimmer ;)
Its all good eh ?
I hope your voice reappears :)

Back