Getting a grip

Well i hope that fat fairy didn't come to me first or you're all stuffed as she'd be worn out after trying to do good work here!!

Hope you have a lovely Friday lady :)

Quickie... Having early night. No energy! Must get to the gym tomorrow...

Hope ur all winning :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hope all's going good with you Mrs, how are you feeling now you're back in ketosis?

Have fun in the gym, you're doing so well with all these gym visits xx

Been awake since 2.30. Early night mistake!

Not sure how I feel. Definitely not energetic! Not been to gym or exercised on challenge. Bones bit sore. Now producing green/yellow gunk from most orifices. TMI... I know! Good thing us that my head is nit too sore. I can't function with headaches!

Will try gym today. Just gentle stuff...

Not appreciating taste if packs and that prob because of cold. Taste buds will be revived soon!

Brightside? At least I didn't have this cold last weekend!

Have a good day folks. Make it count. Lots of WI today! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

:( Rubbish that you're feeling so bad, really hope you are soon feeling better xx

Take it easy at the gym, don't go too mad, enjoy your day xx

My suggestion TH? eat the least favourite packs whilst taste up the wall, that way they don't lurk at the back of the cupboard lol

Hope you pick up soon chuck :)

Boo to the lurgy TH - hope it fecks off soon.

Glad to hear your friend is doing a bit better xx

Overdose on chilli powder in a soup !
Clear your head out from the inside ;)
And a gentle walk in the fresh air will do you good too.
;)

Headache and then dizzy to top it off.

Decided to have some porridge (the real stuff) and some tangerines, an orange and some melon. Also had some vitamin tablets and some berrocca.

Think I need some extra vitamins and minerals to get on top of this cold. Still feel a bit woozy so no gym which I'm annoyed at. But I'd only be fit for a coffee in the cafe there if I'm honest. Did want to go into Liverpool but id better not drive just yet.

Ill have more fruit and veg and food later. Maybe another day of food then back to TS on Monday if better :)

Hope u are all feeling good and are winning the war! X

I'm glad you're getting some fruit into you, the vitamin c kick will do you good - take it easy xx

You are doing the right thing TH:)
Drink plenty fluids too, to flush the lurgy away :)
Hope you feel better soon :)

Hope you feel better soon xx

Yes TH. Work out at the gym is not what's needed when you are unwell & congested. Nurse Susie says drink your fluids & get yourself a bit better first. You don't want a chest infection on top of everything else. Hope you feel clearer tomorrow xx

Chest infection already here Susie :-/ Green/yellow plugs to be precise!

Just been lying around today. Fell asleep on sofa watching Columbo. Always said that was a boring programme.

Facetimed OH a few times today. He makes me laugh! He loves Columbo :-/

Ate loads more fruit and took some meds plus another berrocca. Had chilli but couldn't really taste it. Had choc orange bar. Again couldn't really taste it!

Anyway, not feeling dizzy and headache less. Fingers crossed that continues!

Hope u are well and you're on course. Night night x

Lol at least with Columbo you'll have fell asleep already knowing who did it :)

Hope the meds and fruit have done the trick and that you're feeling better and brighter in the morning, sleep tight lovely xx

Hope you feel better soon TH :(

On the plus side, yummmmmmm fruit!! xx

Still rough. Headache and sore bones. Cough is a pain. Eating tangerines like there's no tomorrow. They are the only things I can taste properly.

Will re-start TS tomorrow. Hopefully be better by then :)

Another lazy day planned. Hate being confined.

Hope u are all doing well. Can't wait to be back TSing and feeling good :) x

Back