Getting a grip

Sounds great. Enjoy your evening.

Hurray to you feeling a bit better, hope the health keeps improving!

Sonhappy it all went well today for your friend, such a relief :) xx

Glad it all went well :)
Were you not getting fitted for a dress too ? :confused:

No Marge, just my friend.

She's getting married on 16th April. I haven't hit my outfit yet because I'm going to try to lose a bit more weight so in getting mines the week before! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Day 3

It's just occurred to me that I might not get a headache because I'm taking regular medication for my throat. Bonus!

Not much planned today. Just play it by ear.

Have a great day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Here's to a good TS day today! I'm gong to try and get back on TS tomorrow. Enjoy the sunshine!

Ooh outfit shopping, got to love that - do you know what you're after?

I'm not up to much either today, got to take the boy for a mega walk after I've had a coffee.

Good news re the medication preventing you get a headache, got to be a bonus to already having felt rubbish, give it a day or so you'll be feeling fab :) xx

I agree anout waiting for an outfit to a couple of weeks before :), I think I would feel a bit nervous waiting until the week before though incase I didnt see anything I liked :eek:

If you need anyone to come with you looking for an outfit give me a shout, always love a good shop xx

If you need anyone to come with you looking for an outfit give me a shout, always love a good shop xx

Thanks Katie! I'm the opposite... I hate shopping.I'm a nightmare to go with. I usually go into the changing room with about 10 outfits and then just choose one.

I'm not one for traipsing around 20 stores and trying on 100 outfits. I have a shelf life of 3-4 shops so I have to choose shops wisely. My friend got her wedding dress in the third shop we went to and she jokes that she had to pick one cos she knew her time with me was running out!

You'd kill me within 5 minutes :) x

You sound like me TH. I tend to look on line & then once I see something I like I go to the relevant shop to try it on.

Last year I went to try a coat on that I'd seen on line. When I got to the shop I saw a different one that I really liked. I tried it on & my son said it looked good so went to pay for it. The woman behind the desk looked at it, then started whispering to the woman next to her & kept giving me a funny look. When she came back she said to me that she was very sorry but the coat wasn't one of theirs but that it was someone else's old coat that had been sneakily put on the hanger. Well you couldn't see my son for dust he was that embarrassed.
I on the other hand just stood there looking a bit disgruntled cos the bloomin coat was a perfect fit & I was looking forward to just getting back home LOL.

That about sums up me & shopping trips xx

Thats brilliant Susie !!!

TH, I cant stand clothes shopping either. I think years of being fat has put me off :eek:

You sound like me TH. I tend to look on line & then once I see something I like I go to the relevant shop to try it on.

Last year I went to try a coat on that I'd seen on line. When I got to the shop I saw a different one that I really liked. I tried it on & my son said it looked good so went to pay for it. The woman behind the desk looked at it, then started whispering to the woman next to her & kept giving me a funny look. When she came back she said to me that she was very sorry but the coat wasn't one of theirs but that it was someone else's old coat that had been sneakily put on the hanger. Well you couldn't see my son for dust he was that embarrassed.
I on the other hand just stood there looking a bit disgruntled cos the bloomin coat was a perfect fit & I was looking forward to just getting back home LOL.

LOL that's fab Susie, did you not check the label to see where it was from? Xx

That was so funny Susie. I don't like shopping either!

LOL that's fab Susie, did you not check the label to see where it was from? Xx

No Katie, I noticed there wasn't a tag on it but apart from that I was oblivious. My son avoids coming out with me now as well xx

Oh no :-/ that reminds me if when I was trying shoes on in a store in Plymouth when I was visiting my sister. I was walking around trying to see if they fit. When I got back to my shoes, they had disappeared. After much searching, the assistant found them on a shelf in the next aisle. Someone must've tried them on! X

Happy St Patricks Day :)

Busy day for me. Being observed for the day, then a meeting after school.

Quick dash home to sort my leaking water tank which started leaking about 11 last night. It was dripping through ceiling. I've sealed the tap but now I can't use the heating :-/

Then it's doctors appointment with daughter. She is experiencing a hammering/racing heart when resting. ECG shows arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) so we are going for review. Hopefully she will get a 24 hr tape/referral just to make sure it's ok.

Then my sister is coming round for dinner :-/

Hope you have a fab day. Wish I could fast forward to tonight :) x

Wow all that will keep your mind off eating!! have a lovely day - even being 'watched' lol :peep:

Back