Getting a grip

Wow that's a day and a half, hope all went smoothly and that your daughter is okay xx

Hope the day went well. Does your daughter suffer with anaemia TH. Hope she is ok & gets some answers xx

New day 1

Sorry folks :-( ended up having rice, carrots, broccoli, 2 packs quavers. Was desperate for some 'contraband' yesterday. Had a raw carrot at school but resisted the tangerine and bananas. Then felt starving so luckily had a bar in my desk which I scoffed. Got home. Had bouillon then shepherds pie. Later was making dinner for sister. That's when I buckled.

So back to it today. Keep trying, is all I can do. I think I like to make things hard for myself when I'm close to a deadline! Anyway, back on it again.

Daughters appt ok. Bloods ok (not anaemic). He said ECG acceptable, but to go back if it continues. So we will just wait and see how she goes.

Got British Gas coming out this morning to fix leaking water tank. Had no heating and hot water since Sunday. Hopefully they will mend it.

Another busy day today, so hopefully ill be kept out of trouble!

Have a great day folks. Hope u are winning :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Got to admit that your concoction of food eaten made me smile, why is it that when we go off plan we eat the strangest things?

Hope today is a better one for you, avoid temptation xx

Glad things went reasonably for your daughter. My husband had something similar a few years ago and it was put down to stress in the end. They put him on a beta blocker but that made him worse tbh and it went on its own eventually.
As for your wobble - I just wish my wobbles work so healthy! I had one of sons chicken nuggets yesterday.... Lol
Oh well today is a new day and we are both still here so its not all bad!

Have a good day x

How's things TH? I've had a bit of a read through and hope your daughter's ok xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Making things harder for ourselves after a good spell seems to be classic behaviour for some reason :hmm:.

Keep trying & you will get another good run at some point :) x

Hi honey, how's today been for you? Hope it's been a good one xx

Thought of you earlier as I had a meeting in a school, playgrounds look so much more fun now than in my day :)

Hi folks...

Still trying. Must admit that my mushroom soup at lunch time tasted like cack!

All fed for today. Not really feeling that hungry now. Best get to bed early :)

Hope u are all steaming along. It's great reading your diaries. It keeps me going :) have a good night! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Sleep well chuck - can't eat in your sleep! lol x

Have a good sleep xx

Night night TH.

Well done, you got through it non the less.
Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully it will be easier for you xx

So

Got a nice day lined up. Half day doing paperwork. Then in the afternoon, I'm going to my old school. I've got some work to do there. In effect, I'm spending the afternoon with my old friends and ill see the kids I've taught in previous years. That will be a nice catch up. Bonus is that my old boss won't be there. There is a god!

Should be ok diet wise...

Have a good one :) ill catch up later! X

Sounds like a good day to me, great to catch up with old friends, enjoy your day honey xx

Enjoy your day :)

Aww it must be ace going back to your old school although funnily enough when he went back to his primary school a while ago he said he was relieved not to see his 'b*tch of a headmistress' too! I told him off for the language, but I kinda had to agree as I severely disliked her too! The school in question changed a lot when the original headmaster left and that was a real shame.....

Anyhow! enjoy your day and catching up - bet they can see a difference in you! :)

Last edited:
Enjoy your day TH. Hope all goes to plan xx

Back