Getting a grip

Had a lovely day at my old school. So nice to catch up with old friends. Great to see my kids too. Cant believe how some of them have grown. They were all hanging off me, bless then! Even the older ones wanted a cuddle.

I did have some bad stuff today. I don't feel bad at this because I did it for the kids. They had made smoothies, tropical fruit juices and cous cous. I had a little sample of each. Would have felt bad saying no. They were so excited to make me something. Funny thing is, I had a whole soup at lunchtime which filled me up!

TOTM here today. The joys!

Hope ur day has been fabulous :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

I wouldn't feel bad about that either - I'd have felt a whole lot worse if I hadn't tried them for them, sometimes life just has to come first. Glad you had such a lovely day xx

Glad you had a lovely day at your old school hun. I wouldn't have felt bad either xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awww sometimes its just nice to know you are missed!! Glad you had a good day and the bits you ingested were far more precious to the kids than the total calories were to you x

I read a thing on Facebook today about a good teacher, you know one of these stories that bring a wee tear to your eyes.
It was lovely. And your good day at your old school reminded me of it :) x

I read a thing on Facebook today about a good teacher, you know one of these stories that bring a wee tear to your eyes.
It was lovely. And your good day at your old school reminded me of it :) x

Awwww.. That's lovely Marge :) I can recall a few teachers who I remember fondly from my school days... One was Mrs McCormack who gave me a hug and a highland toffee caramel when my dad accidentally ripped my reading book. I was so upset! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

At old school yesterday a colleague asked where my daughter going on holiday. I said 'exante' instead of Zante. Doh!

Working from home today. Got major loads of work to do and head said I can work from home as there are too many distractions/not enough space to spread out to get this job done.

So I've got a day of paperwork. Bonus is that I can drink like a fish and not have to hike up long corridor every 10 mins. Toilet is next to my little office :) I can also blast music whilst I work!

Got drs appt later. Happy, very happy to report tonsils/throat back to normal after 4 weeks and I'm drug free. YEEHARRRRRRR!!!

Have a fab day and keep trying hard :) x

Xx have a good day, I love working from home, get so much more done too xx

Xx have a good day, I love working from home, get so much more done too xx

I know. I'm on washing number 3 and just met the lovely bin man putting my bin out cos I forgot. I wondered who did that when I forgot sometimes. Nice touch :)

Ploughing through my work also. It's playtime now so I'm having a break. Black coffee time! X

Enjoy your day TH.
Good that your tonsils have shrunk, about time too xx

Productive days are GOOD :) Sadly I haven't stopped all day but seem to have got beggar all done!! :rolleyes:

I know. I'm on washing number 3 and just met the lovely bin man putting my bin out cos I forgot. I wondered who did that when I forgot sometimes. Nice touch :)

Ploughing through my work also. It's playtime now so I'm having a break. Black coffee time! X

Lol our binmen are good aren't they :)

Hope you enjoyed a good day, good luck at the doctors xx

Btw everyone who's turned up for lessons are between 6 and 10 lol :D

Lol our binmen are good aren't they :)

Hope you enjoyed a good day, good luck at the doctors xx

Btw everyone who's turned up for lessons are between 6 and 10 lol :D

Oops! Ul have to lead by example. Be a good role model for the kiddies! X

Hope you've had a good day honey and that you're now all set for your moving up a group at skating next week :D xx

Hope you've had a good day honey and that you're now all set for your moving up a group at skating next week :D xx

Jeez... Ill be on the playground tomorrow, practising. Ill have forgotten my moves by next week! How did you go? X

Was great, still can't do that snake from standing lol! Next week you're going straight into the next group up and I'm staying with the two twelve year olds lol! I get to do ten minutes just skating cowards and then I have to learn the snake from standing and learn to do the snake backwards - I said to him why do I need to go backwards? He couldn't give a reason and then said because that's what I'm paying for, for him to teach me - damn :D

Can feel it in my legs tonight - we are gonna be so toned lol xx

Have a good day TH. x

Katie you don't want to be short changed do you ha ha. ;)

Watch your knees TH, used to get the worst knee grazes ever on the school playground!! lol

Have a good day TH. x

Katie you don't want to be short changed do you ha ha. ;)

Lol I do, I don't want to go backwards, I know it'll be the end of me :D xx

Back