Getting a grip

Love the idea of you practicing on the playground - in fact you should wear a pair when on playground duty, will get you around more quickly and the little ones would love it ;) xx

Love the idea of you practicing on the playground - in fact you should wear a pair when on playground duty, will get you around more quickly and the little ones would love it ;) xx

They would love it!!! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Good day today :)

My little ones ran a mile. About 8 of them ran alongside me and didn't stop once. They did it in 14:15. So proud of their determination :)

I've uploaded an excerpt of one of my children's learning journey. Mum wrote this... She refers to me in the last line. It's all true!

Managed to avoid the M6 closure. took me longer to get hone but at least I'm not stuck!

Chilli for me now. feet up and bar!

Hope uv had a good day x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Attachments

• image-1129387387.jpg
    image-1129387387.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 34
  • image-1067826232.jpg
    image-1067826232.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 36
You'll have to save that in case you ever get blamed for anything :)

Hurray for the weekend! Xx

Oh dear. Naughty last night. Massively. Feeling so guilty now. Didn't sleep great cos my belly was so full.

So... Instead of gym, I'm going to go for a run because I enjoyed running with my class yesterday. Just a little run. Then I have an appt. afterwards I'm going for a long walk. Should have to walk to Scotland and back to burn off what I ate.

Staying at my sisters tonight. Think that's what made me wobble because in my head I was 'coming off plan' at her house. I'm back on plan. Packs are coming with me to her house. She won't mind me eating packs.

Hope you have a good day. Stay on track cos believe me, you will feel like **** if you do what I did. Not worth it... X

Oh dear, one of those nights! Give us a wave as you're walking past to Scotland :)

Forget it happened and move on, hopefully if you get straight back on track you'll find that any quick gain also turns into a quick loss and the scales will be good to you - you might find that it also gives your metabolism a kick up the backside.

Have a great day, sounds like you've got a busy one ahead and enjoy a lovely time with your sister tonight xx

So much for never being naughty! lol I can't say owt though as I also ate last night (although maybe not as much as you from the sound of it?!).

However I would stay away from Scotland if you are walking as its blummin cold out there! Stick with going to your sisters (unless she is in Scotland of course!) and have a good day and an even better evening! x

Hope you have a great day today xx

Hi TH. Hope you have a good day today. Enjoy yourself with your sister x

Enjoy your evening with your sister TH. x

Just carry on as you are hun. Leave the guilt behind you and crack on with the plan. I hope you have a great evening xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm still eating... Not wildly, but eating none the less. Ill restart tomorrow.

Had a nice time with sister last night. Good gab!

Today I'm going to support the Liverpool half marathon. Sister is running it. It might give me inspiration to get back on track as I ran it in 2011 and did my best time there (aPB personal best). Ill see lots of running buddies who will be a but shocked by my size. The Brightside? At least it's cold and I can wear a bug coat to help disguise the lard!

Then it's lunch, then going to meet friend who is having trial for her wedding hair. Busy day :)

I'm confessing to something awful here... My bestie from Scotland wants to come down. I've lied and told her I'm booked up till end of June so that I can lose some weight. That's terrible...

Anyway, have a nice day :) ill be back! X

Have a great sunday x

Hope you have a lovely Sunday TH.

I'm still eating... Not wildly, but eating none the less. Ill restart tomorrow.

Had a nice time with sister last night. Good gab!

Today I'm going to support the Liverpool half marathon. Sister is running it. It might give me inspiration to get back on track as I ran it in 2011 and did my best time there (aPB personal best). Ill see lots of running buddies who will be a but shocked by my size. The Brightside? At least it's cold and I can wear a bug coat to help disguise the lard!

Then it's lunch, then going to meet friend who is having trial for her wedding hair. Busy day :)

I'm confessing to something awful here... My bestie from Scotland wants to come down. I've lied and told her I'm booked up till end of June so that I can lose some weight. That's terrible...

Anyway, have a nice day :) ill be back! X

You look fabulous, remember that, I can understand that you know you're bigger than the last time you saw your friends but honestly you don't look big at all, you are small. Have yourself a lovely day today, enjoy being with your sister and your friends and get yourself set for starting again tomorrow.

I can really understand why you've put off seeing your friend but she's going to love you whatever, the odd stone means nothing to your friendship xx

How many times have we avoided meeting up with people. Need to get this thing done & dusted TH x

Back