Getting a grip

I know Susie... Too many excuses. Sure she knows that I'm putting her off.

Had a fab day. Walked about 6 miles in total. Very hilly for about a mile. Wind was horrendous. Sister smashed her race and did it in 1:58 which is very respectable. Im made up for her :)

Friends hair cancelled. Hairdresser told her to look for new hairdresser for wedding cos her brother is terminally ill and she can't commit. So we have tried a few numbers this aft but no luck so far. We've still got 3 weeks till the big day.

Hope uv had a good day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Your sister did really well, you too with your walking.

That's a shame about the hairdresser isn't it x

So glad you've had a good day and that walk will have done you the world of good :)

Such a shame about the hairdresser, I'm sure she'll find the perfect one.

Is it back to TS tomorrow? xx

Sounds like you've had a good weekend TH. I'm sure your friend is more interested in seeing you than she is in your size! I do understand you avoiding her visiting though. Well done to your sister. I'd love to run a half marathon!

Life is too short to put off besties till we lose more weight !
The hairdresser proved that fact !
Enjoy time with peeps now. Right now !
They dont care what size you are !
Peeps just love you because thats what they do :)
Would you love your friends any less if they turned up to see you a couple of stone heavier ?;)

That's true Marge!

Anyway TS today... Fingers crossed I can get to Friday and beyond :)

Have a good day folks! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Hope you had a good day TH x

Hoping you've enjoyed a good TS day xx

Are you still up for skating on Thursday? :)

Had a good day. Busy, busy...

Hope u had a good day too :)

Yes, Katie, Thursday still on! X

Tuesday... Day 2

I need some holidays! Roll on a week Friday, till I'm off. Got loads to do between now and then :-/

Might put the lottery on in a desperate attempt to avoid all my work!

Have a good day :) x

Lol I tried the lottery on Friday....and failed :)

The Easter break will soon be here, very jealous :D. Hope today is a good one for you xx

Closest I have ever been to a lottery win was an ex boyfriend who I dumped and the week after he won £26k lol Either that or the couple from Sale who won 12.4million lived two doors down from my mum and dad at the time they won - does that count?! lol Keep up your TSing - you are doing better than me at the moment! ;)

Hope your day is going well TH X

Have a lovely evening mrs, try and get a restful one as you'll need all your energy for tomorrow :woohoo:Xx

Hey TH, I hope your day is going well and not too busy ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lets just say this is day 1...

Sorry i didn't post this morning. went to work at 6.45am so am out of routine because I'm busy.

Nearly ate again today cos feeling so rotten but I didn't. Headache big time today. Not good when u work with excited 4-5 year olds! Throat sore Feeling like crap. Been to the docs again tonite and got antibiotics. He's going to do some bloods as well. Also got asthma appt cos he noticed I was wheezy (I've been so busy and feel so rubbish that I hadn't noticed!) Anyway, I should feel better with some antibiotics.

Got major amounts of work to do between now and next Friday. Can't afford to be off colour (my TA is still off, so there is no scope fir me being ill) so fingers crossed I can do TS and feel better at the same time!

I wasn't on strike today because I'm in a different union. 6 of 8 staff were on strike but the head managed to keep all classes running except 2. I would have gone on strike if I was in their union. I give 100% to my kids but am knackered most of the time. I am now in bed writing this after doing assessments all night!

Anyway enough moaning. I know everyone has a tough time working! So, I'm going to go to sleep and try to rest my banging head :)

Take care... X

Lets just say this is day 1...

Sorry i didn't post this morning. went to work at 6.45am so am out of routine because I'm busy.

Nearly ate again today cos feeling so rotten but I didn't. Headache big time today. Not good when u work with excited 4-5 year olds! Throat sore Feeling like crap. Been to the docs again tonite and got antibiotics. He's going to do some bloods as well. Also got asthma appt cos he noticed I was wheezy (I've been so busy and feel so rubbish that I hadn't noticed!) Anyway, I should feel better with some antibiotics.

Got major amounts of work to do between now and next Friday. Can't afford to be off colour (my TA is still off, so there is no scope fir me being ill) so fingers crossed I can do TS and feel better at the same time!

I wasn't on strike today because I'm in a different union. 6 of 8 staff were on strike but the head managed to keep all classes running except 2. I would have gone on strike if I was in their union. I give 100% to my kids but am knackered most of the time. I am now in bed writing this after doing assessments all night!

Anyway enough moaning. I know everyone has a tough time working! So, I'm going to go to sleep and try to rest my banging head :)

Take care... X

Xx glad the doctor is doing tests and looking after you properly - you get yourself a good nights sleep xx

Back