Getting a grip

Slept well :)

busy day today and then roller skating with Katie after work. Eeeek!

Fingers crossed for no headache so I can speed through my work :)

Have a good day y'all! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Hope the day is a bit better today TH. Have fun tonight x

Hurray we are more than halfway through busy days - nearly skate time :) xx

Had a ball this evening. Roller skating was great. Landed on my bum with an almighty bump. The coach didn't see it so he said it doesn't count! Katie didn't see it either!

Katie, you are a wee tonic. Feel more in the zone now. Thank you for my present. I love it. Absolutely love it. It has definitely motivated me :)

Just going to demolish a shepherded pie with a bar and a black coffee...

Hope you are feeling strong. This can be done :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Attachments

• image-1368766369.jpg
    image-1368766369.jpg
    550 KB · Views: 33
Lol fab to see it with numbers on it - looking forward to seeing the numbers grow and you shrink :)

So disappointed I missed your fall, that was a big fail on my part....then again we know my observation skills aren't the best :eek:

Have a great day tomorrow, you're doing fab xx

Aw I love that present. No getting away from it now TH.

What a lovely pressie! Glad you had a great time hun, maybe that's exactly what you both needed xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Feeling ok today :) think the antibiotics are working now. throat feels ok without inflammatories. Celebrate, good times!

So I've been doing daily weighing since wed. First weight was yesterday

day 1 STS
day 2 -4lbs

I know it's not real, it's water etc but I feel closer to losing what I put on and getting to where I was before I fell off the wagon. Could kick myself for wasting time faffing around.

Hope u have a great Friday :) x

Glad you're feeling better, you've been poorly for too long!

Well done on the decision to daily weigh, should help keep you focussed and on track - have a great day honey xx

Pleased to see you're feelkng better and well done for the loss, water or fat, it's still a loss hun xx

Feeling ok today :) think the antibiotics are working now. throat feels ok without inflammatories. Celebrate, good times!

So I've been doing daily weighing since wed. First weight was yesterday

day 1 STS
day 2 -4lbs

I know it's not real, it's water etc but I feel closer to losing what I put on and getting to where I was before I fell off the wagon. Could kick myself for wasting time faffing around.

Hope u have a great Friday :) x

So with you there TH. Never did daily WI before but it has definitely helped me get back on track .

You will get rid of any gain in no time. Welcome back on the Exante train :D x

Off to movies with daughter.

Got my coke zero to have during the film. Ill probably end up peeing during the film. Haven't eaten since 12 and I'm starving now. Should have planned to eat a bar during the film. Never mind!

Have a great night :) x

Have a lovely night, what are you watching? Xx

What a fab movie. Absolutely amazing.... On the edge of my seat, guessing incorrectly, the whole time.

It was called Non stop. Liam neeson in it. Go see it!

Had a coke zero whilst daughter scoffed all sorts including an Easter egg! I'm starving now :)

Hope ur having a nice Friday night x

Glad you had such a good :D TS :D time xx

Thought about going to see that but can't bare the female lead.

You were good though TH just having a diet coke x

Glad you had a good night at the movies. Well done for sticking to your coke zero! Have a good weekend hun xx

Back