Getting a grip

Day 6

Can't believe how dark it is this morning! Want to stay in bed :-/

Got busy week ahead. Late nights mon, tues, wed. Assessment thing on Thursday. So roll on Friday evening where the good times will till :/)

Have a good day! X

Hope day 6 goes smoothly for you!

Yes it was horrible getting up in the dark again this morning!
Hopefully we might start getting some warmer weather soon though coz im constantly freezing :)

Have a happy monday th :D

Day 6

Can't believe how dark it is this morning! Want to stay in bed :-/

Got busy week ahead. Late nights mon, tues, wed. Assessment thing on Thursday. So roll on Friday evening where the good times will till :/)

Have a good day! X

Hope today is a good one for you and hurrayyyyyyyy to day 6, you're doing fab! Xx

Have a lovely day mrs xx

Hope you are having a good day TH X

Should've said... I didn't weigh this morning. i woke up in the dark and guzzled about a litre of sparkling water, looked at the click thinking it was about 3am and it turned out to be 6.02am. The darkness had me fooled be ause of the clock changes! X

Lol you don't half notice the darker mornings don't you - hope you've had a good day xx

Those are beautiful dresses you've posted on here. Enjoy the time you have with your friend, all these things should be exciting for you both.
I'm glad the daily weighing is helping you hun, hopefully it'll be easier for you now.

Have a good night hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 7

Dark! Weigh in 1lb off. Belly feels enormous and bloated. TOTM not due, i dont think? i never keep track of that!

Busy few days ahead now. Got 2 sets of parents night so not home till about 8.30 tonight and tomorrow. Then on Thursday I have an assessment thing. Roll on Thursday evening - roller skating with Katie!

Have a good day :) x

Hope the day passes quickly for you xx The fat fairies gave me the pound you've lost this morning....they're so very kind ;) xx

Well done on the 1lb off.

Off is always better than on :)

Its a pound in the right direction TH. Hope today hasn't been too tiring. Such a long day when it carries on into the evening x

Big fat fail here...

Ate a ham baguette. My boss got us all one to keep us going. I didn't need to eat it but I did. Then I had carrot cake and a bit if someone's birthday cake which was seriously rich.

On the plus side, all parents happy with their children's experience.

So now I'm watching Mondays Corrie, feeling guilty about scoffing :-/

Never mind! Hope u are not being tempted :) x

Don't beat yourself up about it mrs, tomorrow is another day and you can give it another go xx

What is it that once we have one thing off diet it always leads to something else. It really does baffle me cos if we was offered an extra Exante bar we could easily say no thanks to that !!.

Never mind, another day tomorrow TH. xx

New day!

Another late one tonight (parents night) and then my assessment tomorrow :-/

I've decided to have the baguette tonight but ill not have cakes or treats or anything else. ill have soup for lunch as normal.

I will be working late after parents night to get final things ready for the assessment so for some reason I think ill struggle with just sachets and that I will fail because I'm too busy thinking about food or ill have a headache and won't be able to focus on what beefs to be done. In my mind, I somehow think I will perform better and pass, if I have the food that I know has been bought for me. I think ill be energised and have the stamina to focus. i obviously don't need the cakes and treats. They will make me feel crap because I will over eat them!

Does that bake sense? Or is the devil on my shoulder very persuasive?!

I should point out that I will be eating on Saturday, pre planned so my TS would come to an end temporarily.

Have a fab one folks. Hope the sun is out :) x

If you feel it will help you mentally then you go for it, def don't want you being muggy headed for your assessment tomorrow - hope today has gone well for you and of course best of luck for tomorrow xxxx

Good luck TH x

Back